Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Philosophers Stone
I think he is giving the scoop on himself with that bio and never made any claims to have found out some big secret about him, I just put forth the scoop he put on himself..…..("they were born at a very young age" no sh*t sherlock.. What kind of a stupid statement is that) .I think he has a fairly questionable background. I for one am not going to fall hook line and sinker via a load of youtube videos no matter how compelling they appear to be. I do not think this man is the icing on the cake when it comes to delivering "the ultimate truth" to all of the mere mortals who are foolish to believe what they see on TV.

And if he that unafraid of being got at as he states in his videos, why would he need to be carrying a weapon?

http://www.bustedmugshots.com/texas/dall...ni/8398352

No being a jerk Sovereign, but can you blame me or anyone else who might disagree with the integrity of this person after being duped one too many times? It all looks a little too well put together.

OK, I watched every video so far on his page and I have a couple of questions, but want to start with this one in particular.

1. What strength of tear gas was used in the video with the soldiers?

What strength of tear gas was used by the cops in Oakland?

a. There are at least 15 different strengths of tear gas. From ones which cause mild tearing of the eyes to the kind of effects seen on that tested on the soldiers.

b. The soldiers were tested on in a confined room versus outdoors st Occupy Oakland. This would also make a difference. (It also looks like flashbombs were used as well at times).

The ear thing - ears are like fingerprints, so he is clever to use this, But I want to see proper images, with proper forensic analysis, highlighting the areas of the ears. Some of those ears do not look the same IMO.

He goes through certain parts on his vids fairly quickly, as if to rush through it all, although this must have taken some time to put together to come up with neatly packaged.

He is being interviewd on AFR (who also is affiliated with the likes of the Vinny Eastwood show, Prison Planet TV)..

(should this be a thread by itself, I dont want to go off on a tangent)

As for the philosophers stone, seeing as Eliahi Preist name comes up in this (and of course he had/has the stone - I think it is another fat lie out of the mouths of this liar)

(10-30-2011, 03:24 PM)Sovereign Wrote:
(10-30-2011, 12:55 PM)PurplePebble Wrote: http://waatp.com/gate/index.html?to=http...d=27485078

Here is the scoop I guess on Ed Chiarini. I don't trust him at all.
PurplePebble it is not really a scoop or some secret information you come up with about Ed Chriarini since he posted the same info about himself on his You tube channel for all to read. Well PurplePebble that is a your prerogative as an individual to decide on who you will trust or not trust.

As for Bill Cooper Mercy you are entitled to your opinion. I like to see more of his evidence supporting his conclusions about Bill Cooper is now AKA Jordan Maxwell which he will soon present to the public and decide for myself.

There is a strange video called "Bill Cooper Debunks Jordan Maxwell" or anomaly between Bill Cooper and Jordan Maxwell that some people have been puzzled about where Bill Cooper is reading verbatim from Jordan Maxwells "Old time Religion" and in between readings giving his paraphrased words in opposition to Jordan Maxwell views. It seem they both read or quote from the same books on the occult. Bill Cooper generally gives a disclaimer saying it is not what I believe it is what they believe during his talks to people. This video is made by a fan of Bill Coopers work and he is a bit perplexed because Bill Cooper generally doesn't tell you what source of information he is reading from when he is talking to people. But this fan discovered he was reading from Jordan Maxwells old time religion verbatim. They also had a one on one interview between each other just before Bill Coopers death.

I'm very familiar with the video you are refering to Sovereign and I don't find it strange at all. There is nothing in that video that would suggest that Bill Cooper is Jordan Maxwell or that he faked his own death.

BTW .. IMO many and most of Goldbug's so called look alikes actually don't. I think the guy is playing something akin to Swerdlow's game.

(11-01-2011, 03:57 PM)Mercy Now Wrote:
(10-30-2011, 03:24 PM)Sovereign Wrote:
(10-30-2011, 12:55 PM)PurplePebble Wrote: http://waatp.com/gate/index.html?to=http...d=27485078

Here is the scoop I guess on Ed Chiarini. I don't trust him at all.
PurplePebble it is not really a scoop or some secret information you come up with about Ed Chriarini since he posted the same info about himself on his You tube channel for all to read. Well PurplePebble that is a your prerogative as an individual to decide on who you will trust or not trust.

As for Bill Cooper Mercy you are entitled to your opinion. I like to see more of his evidence supporting his conclusions about Bill Cooper is now AKA Jordan Maxwell which he will soon present to the public and decide for myself.

There is a strange video called "Bill Cooper Debunks Jordan Maxwell" or anomaly between Bill Cooper and Jordan Maxwell that some people have been puzzled about where Bill Cooper is reading verbatim from Jordan Maxwells "Old time Religion" and in between readings giving his paraphrased words in opposition to Jordan Maxwell views. It seem they both read or quote from the same books on the occult. Bill Cooper generally gives a disclaimer saying it is not what I believe it is what they believe during his talks to people. This video is made by a fan of Bill Coopers work and he is a bit perplexed because Bill Cooper generally doesn't tell you what source of information he is reading from when he is talking to people. But this fan discovered he was reading from Jordan Maxwells old time religion verbatim. They also had a one on one interview between each other just before Bill Coopers death.

I'm very familiar with the video you are refering to Sovereign and I don't find it strange at all. There is nothing in that video that would suggest that Bill Cooper is Jordan Maxwell or that he faked his own death.

BTW .. IMO many and most of Goldbug's so called look alikes actually don't. I think the guy is playing something akin to Swerdlow's game.

You can go on believe what you want to believe I am not trying to get you over to my side and I really don't give a damn if you or other people believe me or not. I present the info and you and people who read my post decide for yourself. Do I get upset with you are anybody else's here or make a knee jerk reaction to you and anybody else post or scream at people and call them idiots for not believing me NO. I have read some of Bill cooper stuff but a lot of his stuff was raising a lot of red flags for me. I don't understand why people get so upset with me when I state my opinion about a certain person or a subject to me this indicates that their so called foundation of belief in a particular person or thing is not so solid after all.

The Next person he outed recently that Tony Greenberg is playing is Fritz Springmeir I have read his material too and their were also red flags or conflicts within me when I was reading his material.

Some of these so called actors are very talented who wear many different disguises and can change their overall appearances to deceive many people. Were so hollywoodized by movies that are mix of CGI , various filming locations, and actors we are so easily fooled when the fake news people put out their Hollywood created fake news shows.

I don't want my previous responses to come off as knee jerk reactions, because that is not where I am coming from. It isn't personal, it is about finding the truth.
and pointing out what I think are red flags is all. Some of his stuff is very convincing and some of it is possibly true, I don't doubt there is truth in it at all. I am not insulting you or your intelligence in any way by doing that. I am not shooting you down, I am shooting downthe integrity of one or two of those vids.

(I don't think the Bill Cooper morphing into Jordan Maxwell is legit. Why wasn't an ear thing done on those two? Jordan Maxwell can't say the word "world" he pronounces it " whirl" that to me, is a pretty unusual nuance when it comes to Maxwell. Bill Cooper can pronounce "world" with a "d" at the end.)

Jordan Maxwell
[Image: 7552070:jpeg_preview_medium.jpg?20110615045848]

Bill Cooper.

[Image: Bill-Cooper.jpg]

Check out the ears. take note of the shape and depth of the inner part if the ear. The width/thickness of the outer part of the ear, at the top of the ear. Lobe attachments etc..

Here is another angle of Jordan Maxwells. A better angle.

[Image: jordan_maxwell1.jpg]

It does look like Chiarini could use his own thread. As for the ear comparison between Maxwell and Cooper? C'mon...not even close. Cooper's lobe was attached to his head and Maxwell's is dangling. Chiarini is a slick con with backing by 'our usual suspects'!

(10-29-2011, 06:50 PM)Mercy Now Wrote: FTR & IMO... Ed Chiarini ,aka DallasGoldbug, is either some kind of weird psy-op/con man or he is some kind of insane. Dodgy

Bill Cooper DID NOT fake his own death and IS NOT Jordan Maxwell.

Cooper was the real deal which is why he is dead.

(10-30-2011, 04:28 PM)PurplePebble Wrote: I think he is giving the scoop on himself with that bio and never made any claims to have found out some big secret about him, I just put forth the scoop he put on himself..…..("they were born at a very young age" no sh*t sherlock.. What kind of a stupid statement is that) .I think he has a fairly questionable background. I for one am not going to fall hook line and sinker via a load of youtube videos no matter how compelling they appear to be. I do not think this man is the icing on the cake when it comes to delivering "the ultimate truth" to all of the mere mortals who are foolish to believe what they see on TV.

And if he that unafraid of being got at as he states in his videos, why would he need to be carrying a weapon?

http://www.bustedmugshots.com/texas/dall...ni/8398352

No being a jerk Sovereign, but can you blame me or anyone else who might disagree with the integrity of this person after being duped one too many times? It all looks a little too well put together.

This is an old post even though her account is closed message will be sent no matter where she is just set it in motion by my action that is what counts.
Back at you purple pebble LOL. Google will scan it as all other engines and however the universe does it, it will get passed on. You were trying to make Ed look like a criminal at the time I did not know the situation of what this was about but still did not loose complete faith in Ed Chiarini and his work sure he is not god or superman doing the best he can in his work to uncover the truth from the lies we been told over the years I have a mind like the rest but mine is unique in the way I think I have come to a point in my life that I am getting tired of the BS and lies being told me by the media liers of all types and immediately identify it as such as a Lie I know who the illuminati are evil men that will have to spend a lot of time in the 33 Buddhist hells before they see the light of day and their religion is based on the a rebel despot king worshiped Aten AKA Baalem and tried to banish the states god Amun Ra and all gods "Thou shalt have no other god before me" piss the people and priests off to no end the military demanded he get out or war will break out so he was expelled from Eygpt mostly his psychopaths run this planet. Ed says if they are saying something about him and if you're not sure about what they are saying about him of it is true or not, then send him an Email to get clarification on the matter problem solved.

So far Ed Chiarini work has been highly beneficial to me to see how these criminals are using their family members who are mostly actors for the illuminati via deception they just hope that the people will do the killing for them like in the french revolution and other world revolutionary movements of their own design that is the stupid and ignorant ones the mindless public or mob. ISIS = $ that's all it is profit by stealing the planet of all its resources, including the human cattle kind that how they see the beings on this planet. A bunch of Dumb Asses they will be in the 33 Buddhist hells until everybody else has reached nirvana that could be a trillion plus cycle of big bangs before they get out and enter the animal realm.

The story and what photo you were posting about trying to make me believe that he is a loon you failed yes, he carries a gun to protect himself but not so
much for himself, he makes it habit for his neighbor's benefit and walks the premises for their protection and his.

On January 28 2011 Dallas police officers responded to a drug-house call at a condominium complex. Same date as the photo you posted of him. He appealed his arrest case and won and rendered a not guilty verdict. This was a false arrest on the charge of drugs. Very bad for those that cause him so much grief and problems since he is going to sue them for everything that they have or got and will wished the day they did not do what they did to him so he is carefully reviewing his case to see what all his legal options are in bringing multiple lawsuits against individuals that has caused him damages with his attorney are. Ed doesn't play around if with the constant trolls on his facebook account and the idiot actors moving down the street to spy on him as well as the ones on his Facebook account trying to pick his brains to find it out what he has not told the public yet and is working on but he is just too smart and is always aware they are lurking about.
http://www.search.txcourts.gov/SearchMed...abfcc88d0a