Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MK ULTRA insider: Kurt Cobain was assassinated
<p>Miranda Kelley  |  O'Finian's Blog <br />February 2, 2012<br /><br />I’ve been holding on to some information for quite awhile. After sitting a long time with it and talking to Duncan [O'Finioan], I’ve decided to reveal it. Also, some corroborating evidence has come to light that have given us a few more pieces to the puzzle.<br /><br />If you read the comments to the blog, you may have come across the excellent and insightful writing of Sierra Peterson. Sierra has had her own experiences and has dealt with many who have been involved in MK ULTRA-like projects, Satanic Ritual Abuse, and other similar projects and programs. She gives an excellent distillation of mind control as a whole as well as recounts countless others testimonies in her blog, Watching the Watchers.<br /><br />Part of her comment reads thusly, as she recounts meeting Jack Sarfatti, who offered her a job with the CIA, incidentally:<br /><br />One of the people he [Jack Sarfatti] mentioned hooking me up with was Hank Harrison, Courtney Love’s father, who has been accused of domestic violence by every single member of his family. Jack told me that Harrison is an ‘expert in mind control’ (direct quote).”<br />First things first: Who is Jack Sarfatti?<br /><br />From Wikipedia, we have this:<br /><br />The Central Intelligence Agency and Defense Intelligence Agency set up a program called ESPionage, financing experiments into telepathy and remote viewing to the tune of tens of millions each year. The research was conducted by the Stanford Research Institute (SRI), where Sarfatti and the Fundamental Fysiks Group became what Kaiser calls its “house theorists.”<br />Stanford University and SRI<br /><br />For those of you who have seen my talk with Duncan [O'Finioan], I mentioned an experience that I had when I was about six years old. What I did not mention in my talk was where this took place. This occurred very near to the Stanford campus where I was living with my family. We lived in the student housing there.<br /><br />Can I say for sure that the mind control experiments and my training at this time occurred at Stanford, or SRI (Stanford Research Institute), before I was paired up with Duncan [O'Finioan]? No, I cannot. I do not remember seeing any signage telling me where I was.<br /><br />This post is getting long, and I have not yet gotten to what I wanted to say. Bear with me, here.<br /><br />For the record, I will say that both the remote viewing projects and the lucid dreaming projects, both occurring at SRI, were both covers for projects that went much deeper. That was the project I was involved in which trained (using technology, violence, and torture) little kids to leave their bodies and astral travel for various intelligence purposes. I was one of those little kids. While Uri Geller was bending spoons, I was being yanked out of my body and sent places over and over, though this covers only a fraction of what was done to me.<br />I saw Kurt Cobain at an MK ULTRA Facility<br /><br />One of the memories I have is of being older. I was not a child, but probably somewhere in my teens. I was at a facility. The facility was underground. At that facility I saw and interacted with Kurt Cobain. He was either severely drugged and/or in an alternate personality. He was so out of it they had to bring a wheelchair to get him to where they wanted to take him.<br /><br />And no, Duncan [O'Finioan] was not with me at this time or location. This may have occurred after they split us up and moved us on to separate projects.<br /><br />One of the access points to the facility was a large, freight-sized elevator. The site was very clean and modern looking. There was a lot of concrete, but it was spruced up in many places by plants and greenery. The light looked very close to natural, full-spectrum lighting, and was diffused to make the cavernous place look very naturally and brightly lit. Walking around, it was hard to remember that everything was underground.<br /><br />I’m not quite ready to talk about that particular event in more detail yet, but after learning about Sarfatti’s revelation about Courtney Love’s father, some pieces clicked into place.<br /><br />I believe that Courtney Love was programmed from a very young age as part of an MK ULTRA subproject, if what Jack Sarfatti is saying is true. I know that Kurt Cobain was involved because I saw him personally.The ramifications of this are huge.<br /><br />I know that my releasing this information is probably going to cause a big poopstorm. I’m sure the onslaught of people bemoaning yet another crazy conspiracy theory about a dead celebrity will be large. I don’t care. I am telling you this because I believe it needs to be told. I have no emotional investment in whether or not people will believe me or not. I am just putting the information out there.<br />Kurt Cobain was Assassinated<br /><br />I will say this, though. I believe that Kurt Cobain was murdered. I believe that it was a professional hit. The evidence supports me on this. Take a look at the tireless work of Tom Grant over at Cobain Case.com. He overwhelmingly shows that Kurt Cobain did not, and in fact could not have committed suicide.<br /><br />I do not have all the pieces to this story, but what I am pulling together seems to lead to heavy programming in both Kurt Cobain and Courtney Love. I would surmise that Kurt’s death was an agency hit. A sloppy one, but hey, they got away with it.<br /><br />I get very sad thinking that their daughter, Frances Bean, might be programmed too. She deserves a good life and I really hope she has one despite the insanity that has often surrounded her.<br /><br />http://www.wariscrime.com/2012/02/02/news/mk-ultra-insider-kurt-cobain-was-assassinated/</p>