Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Alex Jones, Mike Adams and the 9/11 Litmus Test.
Dog Poet Transmitting.......

'May your noses always be cold and wet'.

Well now, boys and girls. I’m kind of in Hobson’s Choice-land today. This has come up on my radar and I am bound to engage it. I have no choice, even though I might seem to have a choice. Let me digress for a moment.

My good friend Roy and I were in Uberlingen at the lake this weekend. I like to get away with Roy, when I can, to have conversation. Roy is from India and a native of that land. For some reason we can sit and talk for hours and it’s all good. Roy is a very bright fellow of spiritual inclination. He’s also very well read and honest as the day is long. He told me a story this weekend, which was distressing to me to say the least. His father was a soldier and his father told him the tale. I spoke about it on the radio show this Sunday night.

Roy told me that Gandhi was not at all as he is made out to be and that he actually wanted the British to stay and worked to that end and that it was Chandra Ghosh who drove them out, even though they didn’t actually leave, they just went underground and behind the scenes. I haven’t researched this and have no idea of how true it is. As with all things, I believe the truth lies somewhere in the middle but actually, at right angles to everything else.

I mention this because it is possible that all of our assumptions concerning everyone are wrong and that brings me to today’s brief.

I’ve appreciated the writing of Mike Adams and even went so far as to put a link to his site on my sites. Without even knowing why, I was uneasy about this and an event occurred, that had nothing to do with Mike Adams, except for the coloration and presentation of his link. It resulted in the link being removed, shortly before I read his commentary in the first link of this article.

Let’s move on the Alex Jones for a moment. I’ve never been that fond of his work because of the wild, bombastic presentation and also because a lot of the things he says are drenched in hyperbole and often don’t ring true to me in their totality. I didn’t think much about it. We all prefer some to others and I left it at that. It’s not my job to judge people on the elements of their style, given that people will also judge me the same way; regardless of whether I do or don’t (grin). I recognize that it is my certitude that Israel did 9/11 which keeps me off of the larger web sites and any number of various perspectives contributes as well. I’m fine with that. I don’t want to play in their sandbox anyway, lest I get infected by, or associated with the lies that rise out of their sand.

It’s a solid and incontrovertible fact that Alex Jones fails the 9/11 litmus test. If you want to see some of the things said about him, it’s there to be seen. I linked ‘Alex Jones is’ so that you could see the drop down menu but apparently it picked fraud on its own (grin). All you need to know about Alex Jones and 9/11 can be found here. We KNOW that Israel and assorted psychopaths did 9/11 and we have all the proof in the world. If you are a major media figure whose foundation of reportage is the truth then YOU MUST address what is presented in the last link and which can be found in varying degrees of minutiae all over the place. There’s no argument for Israel not doing it. Alex Jones also says that the Saudis control Hollywood. You don’t need more than borderline intelligence to see what this and his other antics imply.

Now we have this cloying love-fest by Mike Adams; his joined at the hip, - ‘soldiering on, on behalf of all humanity’ epistle to Dipshit. That would be you, if you buy it. I do not want to have to say what I am saying here. I didn’t want to find out that Israel did 9/11 or anything else. I just wanted to know the truth and that is where it led me, convincingly, to the point that if you don’t accept it, something is wrong with you.

Let’s be clear, money and influence are at work here and if you tell the truth about 9/11 you have no wide reach radio show and you have no money coming in from your efforts, which will not see the light of day in any case, given who controls and owns the medium. If you’ve got questions and you haven’t read the link entitled, “All the Proof in the World, Israel did 9/11” then read it.

Alex Jones and his sidekicks have money and influence and they are welcome to it. It’s a poor substitute for integrity and honor but that is how some people are made. I am not made like that and most of the people who come here are not made like that. Truth is an acquired taste. It’s not for everyone. It’s an acid and it will burn you. It will strip you. It will make you vulnerable and it will eventually make you look at yourself, which is the primary effort of singular importance that so many of us avoid. Truth is a living force. You can’t ever really see it 'full on' as I have stated many times, when the truth takes off her clothes, the world disappears.

Please understand that I don’t want to say the things I feel I have to say. I have no choice, as I’ve said. If enough people were saying it, or rather, not saying the things they do say, then I wouldn’t have to say these things. If people weren’t being murdered and oppressed by those proclaiming to give them life and to free them and... if the majority of the world didn’t believe these liars and mass murderers, then I wouldn’t have to say these things. As a result I do.

Israel is not a nation; it is a crime syndicate, seeking to operate under a national sovereignty. The residents of Israel are the descendants of those who were responsible for the mass murders of The Bolshevik Revolution and a host of crimes before and after; as well as monstrous lies that they have employed to defend and justify all sorts of horrible actions. They are not the sole players in the terrible offenses against humanity in this hour but they are a very major player, made all the more intensely vile by their limited numbers. If you don’t know this, you are stupid or self blinding, due to self interest or cowardice. If you purport to tell the truth and you are engaged in a large effort in the ‘so called’ alternative media and you avoid the principal reality of that which it is your duty to expose, then you are an agent of these forces and not a counterpoint to them.

Mr. Apocalypse is going to be bringing this matter to the attention of those who need it done and it will be done by whatever degree of severity is necessary to make it understood.

Do not imagine that just because the hand of the cosmos is hidden at this late hour that it is not present. Do not imagine that things will continue to be what they have been for too long. It is not about the possession and operation of external forces of power and control. It is not about our vast disparity of resources, as the peoples of the world, in relation to the dark empire. It’s about routing. Power comes from one source, in a way that is physically represented by the sun in the sky. This same principle exists at a frequency and in a dimension that is not available to the senses and it permeates our lives, no matter what you are inclined to call it. When the time comes for the transfer of power, from the representatives of the old way of doing business, to the hands of those representative of the new way of business, it will happen and there’s nothing anyone can do about it and I don’t care how many guns and bombs and how many deceived soldiers and police in uniform are under your control. It won’t make any difference. If necessary, those very forces will be turned against you in a heartbeat.

Let the killers go right on killing and let the liars go right on lying. Let the greedy and acquisitive go right on accumulating the resources and property of those too weak to defend themselves against the theft. Let the arrogant and mighty in their seats of power go right on in their pitiful charade. This is all for the purpose of demonstration and revelation.

I can’t imagine what any of the subjects of this post could say in respect of the evidence presented. I cannot imagine them reading it and point by point refuting it. My guess is that they wouldn’t go near it and just let it slide because they have their audience and as long as that is the case, someone will be listening to them but it won’t be me. One might profit from a visit to a physics site for an elementary study of frequencies and rays. May good fortune rain upon those whose beings are open to the descent.

End Transmission.......

http://zippittydodah.blogspot.com/2011/0...itmus.html

"Alex Jones and his sidekicks have money and influence and they are welcome to it. It’s a poor substitute for integrity and honor but that is how some people are made.

I am not made like that and most of the people who come here are not made like that. Truth is an acquired taste. It’s not for everyone. It’s an acid and it will burn you. It will strip you. It will make you vulnerable and it will eventually make you look at yourself, which is the primary effort of singular importance that so many of us avoid. Truth is a living force. You can’t ever really see it 'full on' as I have stated many times, when the truth takes off her clothes, the world disappears".

Cool

"If you purport to tell the truth and you are engaged in a large effort in the ‘so called’ alternative media and you avoid the principal reality of that which it is your duty to expose, then you are an agent of these forces and not a counterpoint to them"

Cool

Hmm just  like  the Vinny show..so feel free to apply it to the untruthers who show their hand along with Vinny.

That's true about Vinny. He has one foot in the truth and the other foot in lies. He's playing both sides to try and make everyone happy. In the end it just ruins his credibility.

Richard Wrote:That's true about Vinny. He has one foot in the truth and the other foot in lies. He's playing both sides to try and make everyone happy. In the end it just ruins his credibility.
Does Vinny have anyone that is legitimate on his show?

I don't think so.

Seeing as Len Horowitz and his "twin flame" had the audacity to laugh about the recent "attacks" on the Swerdlow's without doing any research, (which I thought was their forte) , being researchers and all that.....

Just thought I would post this about these two whores that are regulars on the Vinny show.

[color="#810081"]Horowitz Gone Wild ( June 7, 2011)[/color]

June 5, 2011. I got a voice mail message from Luke Gatto who was dumbfounded to hear Dr. Len Horowitz on [color="#0000ff"]Coast to Coast radio on[/color] June 2 slandering and defaming Ted L. Gunderson and Dr. A True Ott, thanks to the "outstanding investigative reporting" of Horowitz's new girlfriend, Sherri Kane, for whom Horowitz apparently left his wife, Jackie, about one year ago. I don't believe that Horowitz has divorced his wife yet, but he has no qualms whatsoever about openly flaunting his relationship with Kane
(he says it's that 528 Hz "love" vibration between them, but I somehow think that it must be something else that's " between them" that aroused his interest).

I've recently discovered that Horowitz and Kane have been appearing on dozens of Internet radio shows for the past few months repeatedly slamming Ted Gunderson, John DeCamp, and Dr A True Ott (among other individuals, most of whom I have no interest in defending, but more on this later). I've also been reading Horowitz and Kane's recent "newsletters" which are solely devoted to the defaming Ted Gunderson, Don Nicoloff, A True Ott, and other perceived enemies of Kane, Horowitz, and their "smoking gun" Teller-of-Tall-Tales, Barbara Hartwell.
[color="#0000ff"]I exposed Hartwell in a series of articles written between 2000 and 2008[/color], as a constant and pathological liar, under CIA mind control, who simply MAKES UP smear stories about Ted Gunderson, John DeCamp, or me, and sends it out to every patriot type blog or conspiracy web site who will accept her garbage. It seemed that many web sites that formerly hosted Hartwell's wholesale mendacity began to realize that the woman is a full blown lying robot, and dropped her---until she attached herself to Horowitz and Kane (who apparently view Hartwell as some sort of Joan of Arc figure, despite her long recognized reputation as a MK Ultra programmed liar).
Sherri Kane's 'Career'
Sherri has described herself as a former FOX News reporter (or journalist) in a number of her internet radio shows with Len, but so far I haven't been able to confirm that she actually worked for FOX News. In fact, I've been told that she applied for FOX, but was turned down. Don Nicoloff found a casting profile on Sherri Kane posted to the internet with an outfit called Got Cast. She didn't mention that she worked as a reporter for FOX News in her career background c.v. on her Got Cast profile which can be found here:

You can see from her career c.v., that she says she's an Actor, Comedian, Host, Writer, and Model. I thiink that a "FOX News reporter" would have been a big ticket item for anyone wanting to brag about their work experience. I also notice that she says that she "Owned, managed and operated a restaurant" from 1993 to 1998.
I checked the dates of the people who posted comments to Sherri's page (at the bottom of her page). All of the posting are dated between March and April of 2009, therefore Sherri likely uploaded the page in March 2009. I decided to verfify when the profile was first posted to the internet by checking with the [color="#0000ff"]Wayback Machine[/color]. The ]http://www.gotcast.com/sherrikane][color="#0000ff"]page comes up on archive.org as being first crawled on[/color][/url] April 1, 2009, therefore, as I had surmised, Sherri uploaded the page in March of 2009.
Sherri claims in the profile seen below that's she's 31 years old. If that's true, and assuming that Sherri posted the profile in 2009, then Sherri Kane was 15 years old in 1993, the year that she claims she "owned, managed, and operated" a restaurant. So here we have a clear indication that Sherri is more than willing to play fast & loose with the facts. You think maybe this is the only time that Sherri Kane has made something up?

sherrikane • Sherri K.
Los Angeles, CA • 31 years old
Actor ; Comedian ; Host ; Writer ; Model
images - 1 to 7 of 7 [view all]
Professional
Actor ; Comedian ; Host ; Writer ; Model
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Height: 5' 7" Weight: 125 lbs
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Pants: 6
Shoes: 8
Union: SAG
Areas Of Expertise
Promotional Experience
• REGIONAL MANAGER FOR SONY READER REVOLUTION CAMPAIGN
• VERIZON Wireless Vcast Promotion
• T MOBILE Fave 5 Promotion –
• ROSS Sampling Promo –
• RYOBI Promotion -
• PHILIPS Lighting Promotion -
• ENSURE Sampling Promo –
• NESTLE JAMBA JUICE Promo-
• M&M’S PROMO -
• FRITO-LAY Flat Earth Sampling Promo –
• VASELINE Lotion Promo --
• DOVE Shampoo Promo –-
• DOVE Energy Glow Promo –
• DOVE Body Wash –
• CARESS Exotic Oils Body Wash –
• PROPEL Vitamin Water- March of Dimes Walk Event-
• TARGET Black Friday Event –
• AMERICAN GREETINGS-
• BANK OF AMERICA-
• Ambassador for LOWE’ S Realtor Program –
• GUILTLESS GOURMET Natural Food Products- Demo Chef/Sampler
• Wine Tasting Rep / Guide
• Cooking Demos (I am also a professional Chef)
• Various Trade Show & Conference Experience (See Outline Above

April 1993-August 1998
Restaurateur/Manager
Owned, managed and operated a restaurant
more here....

I know it is a bit of a tangent off of AJ etc..but Vinny and his less than legitimate guests need the kind exposure they really deserve.

some of those sources are awefully IFFY.

what I like about hyperspacecafe is people tell their own personal stories. not rehashing what someone said someone else said.

This whole debacle of trashing people has a bottom line:
TRUST YOUR OWN DAMNED SELF and stop relying on heresay!!!

PurplePebble Wrote:
Richard Wrote:That's true about Vinny. He has one foot in the truth and the other foot in lies. He's playing both sides to try and make everyone happy. In the end it just ruins his credibility.
Does Vinny have anyone that is legitimate on his show?

I don't think so.
I don't think so either. What I meant is even though his guests are questionable some of the things they discuss are true. The same is true with all disinfo agents like Swerdlow, Jones, and Icke. They feed you truth sandwiches. Truth on the outside and lies in the middle. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video ALEX JONES A SHILL?? Breaking News 0 615 05-08-2020, 09:03 PM
Last Post: Breaking News
Video Mossad Control? Alex Jones - FISA Treason? - Qanon Posts Sep 5 Breaking News 0 822 09-07-2018, 02:25 PM
Video Alex Jones' Ex-Wife Tells All, Conspiracies, Fake Supplements Breaking News 0 888 04-09-2018, 07:33 PM
Video Infowars Employees Expose Alex Jones Breaking News 0 977 01-16-2018, 11:53 PM
Video Is Alex Jones really this clueless about the true history of Israel Breaking News 0 1,010 01-16-2018, 11:51 PM