Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
As Ye Sow, So Shall Ye Reap... by Stewart Swerdlow
Lion Wrote:Probably from his extensive deprogramming since writing it??? Maybe found that the first book had 'programmed' (dis)information after all his deprogramming. Just speculating as this book has heavy religious overtones.
Maybe it's only about Chapters 5 & 6.

Or it is because Revelations is fabricated by the Illuminati as the last part of the New Testament ?  mentioning end-times etc.

The rest of the book according the preface page seems not connected with religion at all.

I don't see a problem with it, even with the revelations part, which deserves a good analysis, dspite possible illuminati fabrications.

I never found the book to be what was described as "too religious."  That's just me though.  To each his own. 

Where else can one read an interpretation of Revelation such as to be found in that book? 

Now i'm curious to read it, even still if he now somewhat disagrees with what he wrote back then, some of that info could still be useful if picked carefully.

biosonico, If you are able to purchase As Ye Sow... will you pm me please?

I had a copy of it and loaned out "parts" of it at a time. The "parts" were never returned and I've since lost contact with that person.

When I attempted to purchase it from SkyBooks I was repeatedly told that it was "in the mail" and other such things. They did refund my money but the book never ever showed up.

I have it.

Got a copy from Sky books.
They have a few more copies left as I was informed .
If any one is still interested.
The contents are interesting reading  material.
Thanks

Be careful. I was told the same thing .When I attempted to purchase it from SkyBooks I was repeatedly told that it was "in the mail" and other such things. They did refund my money but the book never ever showed up.

Could someone be so kind and awesome to scan a copy, it would be very interesting to compare this book to the newer ones. Thanks.

Ghost Wrote:Could someone be so kind and awesome to scan a copy, it would be very interesting to compare this book to the newer ones. Thanks.

That will be not so kind and awesome. And it will be certainly not a good idea to this forum to break copyrights and the properties of others who worked a long time to make this book.

You can make or buy 1 copy for yourself and pay about 50 dollar to Expansions, that will be kind and correct.

Someone could loan Ghost the book. That would be kind.

Ghost it was a spiral bound publication and the pages can be easily removed and replaced.