Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Energy-amplifying crystals?
    I remember Stewart said diamond and amethyst amplify energies. Since amethyst is violet quartz, will clear quartz also work?

Yes Bowser, clear quartz will amplify energy work quite well. In fact, I feel it is actually better for this application than the violet.
I cannot comment on diamonds as I don't have any experience with those.

Clear quartz crystal.Nothing better than that for amplifying.

Amethyst & diamond are protective crystals.  They clean energy.
Quartz amplifies whatever it is near, including ELF and other
less than desirable energies.
Be careful what you wish for.

Would having photon particles, for example, in white pulses, directed towards a prizm, which then refracts the light, and the frequency wanted, say a 'red' frequency towards the Amethyst or Diamond Crystals (cleaning it) then the cleaned photonic stream, passed onto the Clear Quartz.. amplifies clean 'red' frequency, and resulting in de-cloaking UFO's in amplified area?

What would happen if the shape of the glass prizm allowed the type of frequency band desired...and lets say you could now make it spin at millions of revolutions a second....effectively directing the millions of desired frequencies towards the quarts and diamond one after each other, purifying it and cleaning it, and thus it now projects it instantly to the clear quarts? Would billions of hyperspace colours now be amplified in that area? or would the Clear Quartz need to be cleaned... Or can there be an automatic cleanser frequency as part of the prizm shape..

Very interesting idea you hyperspacers have come up with, I wonder how much that it would cost for materials? no diamonds in my backyard LOL

Also, "Bowserman" was the nickname of one of my best friends when I worked in internet security in 2000, brought back memories that did... how I miss thee.

Lion Cub Wrote:Amethyst & diamond are protective crystals.  They clean energy.
Quartz amplifies whatever it is near, including ELF and other
less than desirable energies.
Be careful what you wish for.

Lion Cub,

I missed an aspect of what you mentioned, so I had to re-write your 'ELF' aspect to it..

Would having a Diamond, then Amythest layered over a clear Quartz do the trick?

For example like visualising colour bubbles around you? Silver, Gold, Violet, Mirror to filter out negativity?  And...now that makes sense on a visualisation level! understanding it rather than just accepting it...

Hold on, what if I visualised myself wrapped around by clear quartz, surrounded by amethyst and diamond, with a violet bubble with mirrors for added bonus. Would that replicate the physical description of what I previously described or is it an overkill? I can sense innaccuracy there, only because all spectrums and energies coming towards me would be amplified unless the amethyst and diamond cleansed all energies as a 'filter' as the energy passed through... I don't want to try that yet....

Cute Lion pic Rod.

I was referring to physical crystals with the above.
In visuals, I use amethyst colour, but have never visualized
crystals per se.
Theoretically, you would want to clean the energy before you
amplify it, so amethyst then quartz.

What about a quartz crystal with you, inside the Ulitmate Protection?

Lion Cub, I'm glad you like the picture, I stared at it just then, and it gave off a vibration that I didn't expect, it was like a parent seeing their child ride a bike for the first time, and just knowing in a few seconds time they were going to stack it....

A lion parent to their lion cub...seeing the lion cub topple over as it learns to chase for food.

Also Lion Cub - I was referring to physical crystals with regards to ELF. Have a read of my introduction thread...it will explain why I asked these questions... :)

Clear quartz is definately the strongest amplifier crystal out there. When it is combined with copper it can amplify energy even more.