Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exception to the rule
So true MN, you can be a sage of knowledge but a real A-hole of a person, or corrupted by the power of that knowledge, because spiritual awareness constructs two roads – control or support.

Mercy Now Wrote:Octahedron said:

Quote:Everybody who has a soul is capable. Even without using high level hyperspace techniques.

"Blessed are the ones who are poor in mind".

That necessarily doesn't have to mean the ones who do still use hyperspace techniques are not blessed. :)
 Octahedron, I believe  spirituality requires more than spiritual knowledge ,esoteric or otherwise. A kind loving heart has to be the book in which that knowledge is recorded and reviewed and is, in my view ,by far more valuable than any gem or nugget of knowledge.

Ultimately, it requires no knowledge and neither a kind loving heart at all.

The biggest criminal or killer has the same spiritual power capacity or potential as every kind loving dedicated person.

True love for God (in your soul) is the only thing that counts to access that.

Doing hyperspace techniques without this love is doubtful.

Rejection = God's protection (to use the words of Stewart himself).

Yes,I'm truly Blessed.:)

Thank you to you all for sharing your thoughts on this. I also appreciate your words of encouragement. I am going through a lot of change right now as some of you will know. I can say that I have been making good progress lately in resolving some of the issues in my life. I have definately felt a shift in energy which is evidence that I really am moving on. I guess I need to find out what works for me and accept that what I need may be different to what I want. I think that I need to be more patient with myself and remember that there are many good things in my life and that there is nothing wrong with me. I also realise that I am at last on the right path and going in the right direction. Perhaps what I am looking for is just ahead of me.

Craig

Golden Winged SnakeOiLion Wrote:....100 percent of those I know used hyperspace techniques had NO success. Let those who claim to have success PROVE to you that they work before you use it. And proof means they need to manifest something that you can see. ......

I'm not impressed by the so called success rate of those who claim the techniques work.
Then your percentage is now below 100 percent; the hyperspace techniques of Stewart Swerdlow did work for me.

You seem to be only impressed by sensible results; material things, money, appearance, clothings, cars, sex, appartments, "relationships".

[user=1346]Golden Winged SnakeOiLion[/user] wrote:

Quote:The reason I say the proof is in manifesting (something positive, I might add), as everybody can claim to have scanned something and make accidental successes, but having a real manifestation success, that maybe solves an actual problem, that is not easily solved in day-to-day life, is an achievement that would prove a connection to those "hyperspace" techniques.

Before you come with a strong statement like "this thing XYZ does not work" because I haven't any proof seen, you first have to check out that YOU do have 100% percent PROOF "thing XYZ does not work".  You are confusing others with your "Logic from below the heart chakra", while trying to ridicule Stewart Swerdlow here, which is not to be appreciated by me within this kind of subject.

[user=73]MC[/user] wrote:
Quote:....Hyperspace is for defensive techniques,for greater spiritual awareness,for exploration of higher planes,and for healing ones own body and others as well.The astral is for offensive techniques,for exploration of everything associated with the demonic.

Good points as a reminder again ! esp. when hyperspace techniques are to be used with the intent of defensiveness they are very useful (balance, protection, releasework).

Astral techniques are offensive and almost the monopoly of the Illuminati on this planet. 

Octahedron, you have not understood what I've written nor have you understood some basic concepts. That seems to happen a lot with you (see Feistle). A pattern emerges.
"This is life, boy, something we can't fight." - Keith Richard's mother.

"The way up is the way back." - Heraclitus

"Adieu, dit le renard. Voici mon secret. Il est très simple: On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux." - Le Petit Prince, chap. XXI

Golden Winged SnakeOiLion Wrote:Octahedron, you have not understood what I've written nor have you understood some basic concepts. That seems to happen a lot with you (see Feistle). A pattern emerges.
Yes, a pattern emerges in a way you want to antagonize me, that's correct.

Well, I'm still waiting on the opening of your Feistle-topic in a subforum here, you wrote about last week in a pm to me, wherin you can prove i.e. Feistle and/or van Helsing are neo-nazis, as you stated in the KBA-topic.

[user=13]Octahedron[/user] wrote:
Quote:
Golden Winged SnakeOiLion Wrote:Octahedron, you have not understood what I've written nor have you understood some basic concepts. That seems to happen a lot with you (see Feistle). A pattern emerges.
Yes, a pattern emerges in a way you want to antagonize me, that's correct.

Well, I'm still waiting on the opening of your Feistle-topic in a subforum here, you wrote about last week in a pm to me, wherin you can prove i.e. Feistle and/or van Helsing are neo-nazis, as you stated in the KBA-topic.

I won't open a topic for this guy, as I do not want to waste my time with that crap. You won't understand it anyway and you will never prove your "info" either (as seen with the majority of your postings in the forum). Anybody who is interested can send me a pm and I will give you info (as I have done already to the interested). These people are watched by the German Federal Office for the Protection of the Constitution. That is no secret. You don't have to be antagonized as I will ignore you from now on. Go and continue playing with your Swerdlow Action Figures ©.
"This is life, boy, something we can't fight." - Keith Richard's mother.

"The way up is the way back." - Heraclitus

"Adieu, dit le renard. Voici mon secret. Il est très simple: On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux." - Le Petit Prince, chap. XXI

Golden Winged SnakeOiLion Wrote:....
I won't open a topic for this guy, as I do not want to waste my time with that crap. You won't understand it anyway and you will never prove your "info" either (as seen with the majority of your postings in the forum). Anybody who is interested can send me a pm and I will give you info (as I have done already to the interested). These people are watched by the German Federal Office for the Protection of the Constitution. That is no secret. You don't have to be antagonized as I will ignore you from now on. Go and continue playing with your Swerdlow Action Figures ©.
Well, that sounds very interesting,

1st, you state you know everything in the KBA-thread about Feistle/Van Helsing's neo-Nazi connections and you want all the attention of me in your loudy pms you did send to me, that you would open a thread about them to support your statements, invited by me for your free opportunity and you came with the name of Wilhelm Landig which I was very pleased to read from you and I was waiting for the "big surprise" i.e. in your promised thread to be opened by you.

2nd, then, in this particular topic you disagree with me, which is normal in a discussion topic, but you want to extrapolate the disagreement in the case of Feistle, which subject is still not being discussed at all by you and me in a specific discussion, but you walk ahead of the music by saying it's all crap and I (Octahedron) will never prove anything. But you still want to pm the info (Feistel/Van Helsing) you have to others here and not to me.

You don't have to be affraid of me, I will not bite or eat you. :D

You still have free speech here.

3nd, Then you came up with the name of the German Federal Office of PC to justify your statements here; that's maybe the biggest joke here ever;; true the Van Helsing-case is not a secret, but that organization )GFO PC) is a big joke, like saying the FED Bank is an open democratic political institution elected by Americans.

4nd, then in the end, you came with a personal childish remark: playing Swerdlow figures...  (but this is important because of this particular topic subject).

... in which you disrespect many forum members here. Not because of Swerdlow, that is not the case, but because many members do have had serious discussions and put their time esp. in researching the hyperspace figures or other mental methods here for years, which you don't seem to respect at all while being only a few weeks active at this specific hyperspace forum part, creating only confusion, because you don't know anything about the start and history of this forum.

At this forum for years, we already have discussed these figures are not Swerdlow's particular copyrights and this forum is just to give people the opportunity to discuss mental methods independent of any organization; People can name their methods which do work and which do not work, depending on particular person, interest, genetics, etc, or in relation with other methods i.e. astrology, crystals etc.

If you want to make troubles with the Swerdlows, you must have the guts to go to Michigan (USA) and you can say to Swerdlow personally, he is selling all crap and lies, and you can also say in his face you do not want to be involved with KBA, Californian earthquakes, neo-Nazis or Antarctica, because you have all the proofs it is all fake. Then maybe, you get your attention you are looking for.

Astrojewels, may I ask what dissociated you from Expansions? You used to work for Stewart, correct?