Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings fellow sojourners!
Greetings!
I stumbled onto this forum after googling about a certain individual who seems to be a frequent topic of interest here. I like the rules and guidelines that seem to ensure that this be a place of productive conversation. I have interest in many different topics of discussion here but am undecided as to where I stand much of the time. I look to learn from other's experiences. Thanks to the admin and moderators for providing a safe and enjoyable environment.

Welcome to the forum Quantum Enigma, you have access to the senior member forums now. Smile

Good to have you Quantum Enigma.

Hey everyone... have you been noticing how much traffic we've had the past several days... making progress!

Welcome Quantum Enigma.

Quantum Enigma, welcome aboard. I'm about a month new to this forum and can say that it feels **clean** to me. The moderators do a good job here as well as the regulars for keeping the conversation respectful. At the moment, I probably have the trashiest mouth around, (other than Sifter and Yukesam, lol, LOVE YOU GUYS! :)) but that's just because I've found out that I've recently been duped again! Oh, and I can TOTALLY RELATE to, "but am undecided as to where I stand much of the time..." (QE) Personally, I would have said, "I don't know what the f**k to believe anymore--'cuz it feels like I've been playing "blind man's buff" in the underworld!" But, somedays I just listen (or read) the experiences and converation on these threads, and even though contradictory opinions are allowed to be expressed here, :) I'm comforted to know that I'm not the only one grappleing with the big issues like: "Why are we here?" "How did things get to be so screwed up?" etc. etc. I hope, QE, that you will still share with us in your muddled confusion--God knows they let me!

Hi there Quantum Enigma. Glad you found the forum.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Greetings Fellow Earthlings :D (please read this) LucidVibezZz 6 1,753 07-14-2009, 12:51 PM
Last Post: William