Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hyper Dimensional Resonator - Home made time travel
http://www.hdrenterprises.net/

Hi all, came across this website from another forum, called the Hyper Dimensional Resonator - a device Steven Gibbs is selling for US$370 that allows for time travel, oobe, inter-dimensional travel, etc....  Take a look, would love to hear your thoughts on it....
----

[Image: c.Diagram%20%28Page%202%29.gif]

I came across this a few years ago and I remember quite a few people claiming it works. They claim the best results come when using it near ley lines.

Apperantly, this guy, Aage Nost had success with this machine.

http://www.hyperspacecafe.com/view_topic...=aage+nost

It seems a serious concept, always good to find new attempts.

I think it is dangerous to use without knowing what is going on.

The knowledge of radionics is to be understand and applicated within this concept.

I like the idea, but first I think it would be better to swim virtually before doing really.

Steve Gibbs is not new to me.  Richard introduced me to his works and claims many years ago and without ever remembering to tell Richard about my dealings with him I think it best to mention them now for others to hear them also.

I did a fair bit of looking into him before trying to make contact with him regarding purchasing his products.

I emailed Steve a few years ago asking if I could fly to the States and meet with him.  I told him I wanted to buy most ALL of his products and that I wanted him to personally demonstrate and show me how his resonator works.  I never received any form of reply whatsover.  I then sent him an exact COPY of my detailed email via REGISTERED lettered.  He signed for the letter because I received the senders slip a week or so after he did clearly showing his signature on it.  Once again, NO ANSWER.  I was very sincere and very honest in the intrest I had towards his products including many of his books and schematics that are listed on his site.  I was more than happy to spend many thousands of dollars to acquire what he claims is his 'time-machine'.  I wanted him to show me how it best operates in an effort to avoid doing something so wrong with it that I may have killed myself or someone else.

Why would this happen if he was a legidimate person?:discust:

I also find that all the comments on Steves site made by so-called customers are very vauge and totally NON-commital.  IMO they are all fake. 

Here's a radio interview where SteveGibbs claimed that on the 7th of July 2007 the world we know, our timeline, would be obliterated as a result of WW#3.  He referes to this around the 16minute 'mark' on the tape.  He also makes mention that many things he claims and many things that are suppose to happen 'do so' as a result of ones faith in God.:discust:  Sheesh!!!

DOWNLOAD NOW! 

He knows people that have done 'this', and he knows of others that have done 'that' - all regarding his product.  But rarely does he mention their names or allow others to communicate with them in regards to the claims he makes.  Believe what you will, but personally I'd be a little weary of this character and any claims he makes.  

That interesting info Andrew, it sounds like Steven is a bit of a con artist. A recent story just appeared about him too.

Awesome Or Off-Putting: Time Travel Devices For Sale - Cheap

January 21st, 2008 at 15:30 by Shawn Lindseth

[b]Steven Gibbs[/b] is a man who claims he was contacted by time travellers and given the schematics for how exactly to build his own era-jumping machine. He's since built one, and claims to have successfully travelled. Not only that - but he sells the machines so that you can travel too.

Other people have bought the time-devices and even successfully used them, or so goes the claim anyway.

For just $350 you could be the proud owner of a time machine invented/modified by Steven Gibbs, a man who built his first device in 1985. He believes in his apparatus so much he's listed his personal cell phone number online so that you can call him directly to talk about it, and/or place an order.

From what we gather, for the invention to work you have to be standing in one of many exact-right spots called grid points. The device opens a bubble of sorts when activated, and transports you.

Once you arrive in the new time, you can leave the bubble but you have to be in it when it collapses back to the original time - or you're stuck.

Radio show Coast to Coast sums up Gibbs' description of the time travelling process:

[i]"In order to physically travel through time, Gibbs explained, the device must be activated near a vortex for three minutes. The user will see a flash of white light or feel a sinking sensation and be projected into another time. The HDR has a 500-year limit, Gibbs noted."
[/i]

Gibbs once told a website called American Antigravity about a time he almost got stuck in 1977. It's an interesting read:

[i]“We fired the machine up but didn’t seem to notice the effect, and we eventually got bored and went shopping. Fortunately, the time bubble stayed open, because as it turns out we’d gone shopping in 1977. My first clue was when the person at the bookstore’s cash-register told me that the date on my check was incorrect, but she didn’t make me fix it and I neglected to find out what the correct date was. However, when we got back to the house we realized that the receipt and all of the brand-new books that we’d purchased were dated 1977, and realized how close we’d come to getting stranded.”
[/i]

He also spoke of a client of his who allegedly travelled back to 1850. That gentleman brought back some coins as a souvenir - he gave one to the machine's inventor.

Not all people who purchased the machine could get it to work, however, as Rob Dyrdek of MTV's Rob and Big will testify. He owns two machines and tried one of them out on his show. You can guess the results from the paragraph's first sentence.

Whether or not the machine works we can't say - but if Gibbs wants to send us one we'd be happy to look into it.

http://www.hecklerspray.com/awesome-or-o...811938.php

hmm... I wonder wut other side effect this machine has on the human boday? or the brain to be specific beside the intended purpose..?

I wish i was physicist and electronic engineer so that i can brake down this machine piece by piece...

A Time Traveler's 'Dangerous Information'

by Jason Offutt

In 1981, Steven L. Gibbs, a farmer from Clearwater, Neb., received an interesting message – from himself. But this Steven L. Gibbs, he claims, was from another dimension and he had a diagram for a time machine called the Sonic Resonator.

After building and testing the device, Gibbs, who now lives in Lyndon, Kan., renamed the improved device the Hyper Dimensional Resonator and began selling them.

Patricia Griffin Ress, author of the book “Dangerous Information: The Further Time-Travel Experiments/Studies of Steven L. Gibbs,” met Gibbs in 1989.

“I happened to meet someone who says, ‘you should contact this guy,’” she said. She did, and invited Gibbs to bring his device to her home in Omaha. What she experienced made her a believer.

“I interviewed Steve and he demonstrated the HDR,” she said. Strange clouds formed in the room when Gibbs turned on the HDR and sparks danced around the chandelier.

No one time traveled, but something life altering happened to her that night. She later caught her favorite movie, “Shane,” on TV, but it wasn’t the same movie she’d seen dozens of times. Dialogue she’d memorized was altered or spoken by different characters. It was the same movie, but it wasn’t.

“I have heard of movies filmed with two different endings, but I’ve never heard that before,” she said. “It scared me to death. If you ask me to see the movie ‘Shane,’ I’d say no thanks.”

She believes that night Gibb’s HDR unit somehow altered the past … and the present.

Testimonials from HDR users include trips from the 1850s, to sometime around 2012. Some “travelers” have claimed to return with objects from the past, but the objects have a short shelf life.

“If you have something from a different time frame, it disintegrates,” Ress said. Gibbs’ device also presents potential time travelers with other problems.

“You have to have good intentions. If you were going to rob a bank and use it to get out of a bank, it wouldn’t work,” Ress said. “It would never work for that.”

That’s because Gibbs claims his HDR units work only with faith in God.

“These coils,” Gibbs writes in his catalog, “are specifically designed to pick-up and amplify soul-induced white light energy.”

In 1997, Gibbs appeared on Art Bell’s paranormal radio program ‘Coast to Coast AM’ and spelled it out to an international audience.

“Since the device, the way I believe, is tuned into the creator … only the people who have pure intentions can use the device,” Gibbs told Bell. “It takes your soul energy … and steps it up through the diode circuit.”

People using the HDR have reported going a few years into the future/past, being transported to Venezuela, dropped onboard a UFO, and have been thrown into a parallel dimension, Ress said. But the most troubling time traveler report, Ress said, is about a problem at the year 2012, the end date for the Mayan calendar.

“They say right around 2012 it’s like a brick wall,” Ress said.

Although Ress hasn’t witnessed anyone time traveling, she is convinced Steven’s story is real.

“You have a guy who in every way is an average farmer, now all of a sudden there’s this average farmer studying quantum physics,” she said. “This has all been very fascinating. I’ve reported on it and Steve asked me to write a book so he’d have something to sell when he’s on TV.”

Steven Gibbs’ Web site, where you can check out his HDR unit, is http://www.hdrenterprises.net.

You gotta have faith.

http://from-the-shadows.blogspot.com/200...on_27.html

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video Peter Moon: Portals Underground Cities Cioclovina Romania Cave Time Travel Richard 0 370 03-16-2022, 11:27 PM
Last Post: Richard
Video Peter Moon Interview on Time Travel, Montauk, Roswell & the Inner Earth Richard 0 323 03-09-2022, 09:58 AM
Video Andrew Basiago - Project Pegasus & Time Travel to 1 Million BC Richard 0 445 09-16-2021, 09:56 PM
Video TIME TRAVEL! MONTAUK! AREA 51! ADRENOCHROME! Richard 0 580 04-17-2021, 05:15 PM
Video 5th of November in Several Time Travel Films Richard 0 445 10-21-2020, 01:10 PM