Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Missing Time?
Tonight I went to my Gramps house to eat and see my parents,since they're in town. I left at 7pm to drive over,which is about 10-15 min depending on traffic and lights. I left at 8pm or so. Maybe at the latest 8:05 pm. I just walked in the door about 10 min ago and it was 8:49pm. I KNOW it did not take me almost 50min to drive home. Anyone got ant theories or possible explanations? Traffic was very light and I got only a few red lights. 4-5 as I remember,but no way it was near 50minutes.

If each red light was 3 minutes, it would only account for 15 minutes max.

It could just be a slight time dilation; or maybe the clock you checked upon leaving was slow by 30-45 minutes.

I've heard of people who have experienced missing time while driving, but usually it was 1-5 hours and happened while they were driving through a remote area.

Do you have any reason to suspect something sinister?

ANU.....I've heard of this but I have no explanation for it. Some feel there are parralel existences which can cuase us to move into a different time frequency with possibly another physical life force our soul is in. No one yet that I know of has any memory of the missing time.

[color="#0000ff Wrote:Zodd42[/color]]If each red light was 3 minutes, it would only account for 15 minutes max.

It could just be a slight time dilation; or maybe the clock you checked upon leaving was slow by 30-45 minutes.

I've heard of people who have experienced missing time while driving, but usually it was 1-5 hours and happened while they were driving through a remote area.

Do you have any reason to suspect something sinister?
No the lights were maybe 60sec max. I've done this drive countless times including this weekend. It was strictly strangeness with this. As far as something sinister,I think not. Bluemoon I've no idea how it happened. I just know it doesn't take 50min to make the drive. No way given the distance,time velocity formula.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are we missing a dimension of time? Richard 3 1,936 10-20-2007, 09:28 AM
Last Post: AndrewX