Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Here
 Hi everyone. I've been browsing through here for a few days and have been utterly fascinated by all the information on here. I'm a very open minded person, and this forum only strengthens some of my beliefs.

Here's a warning to you all: I tend to be a very active poster when I'm part of an online community such as this where a lot of questions are raised in my head. I'd like to ask you guys to please be patient with me because a lot of what's on here won't make complete sense to me, so I might ask some questions that seem ridiculous to you or may have been answered somewhere else.
I do use the search function, but I'm not as good at thinking of keywords and finding information as others, which is why I'm asking you all to be patient. :)

I'm very happy to be here and hope to make some new friends in the process of learning. :D

Welcome aboard Azureus,

We don't mind active posters. Members here like to answer questions. You have access to the senior member forums now. I hope you find your time here enlightening. :)

Welcome Azureus looking forward to your posts. :)

Thanks for the senior membership. :) I'm just now realizing there's a larger forum than I originally thought.

Quick question... are there ETs on this forum? I saw someone saying something along the lines of "maybe a draco is already on these boards or will join", which caused me to believe there might actually be some on here.
If there are, that's very cool.

Hello Azureus,

Welcome aboard. As to your questions on E.T.'s...do you really think that if there were, they would come out and say so? LOL And the ones who do say they are, well, I think you better be leery of them...like me...I am an alien stranded on this hunk of rock. ROLF!

Welcome Azureus,  

Looking forward to your busy posts.

Hehe wasn't expecting any to come out and say so, but maybe someone knew of one on here.

Actually DreamTime, I was curious because I'm an alien looking for a mate. They don't have eHarmony for us ETs, so I figured this would be the next best option. ;)

Hi Azureus,

Welcome

If you're alien hunting I don't think you'll find any here despite what a programmer  looking to line their own pockets may have told them.

There are some pretty cool humans here  though.:)

What about Alienmate.com, Azureus? That's where I go when I am lonely. ;-)

We are all Aliens im afraid!