Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New idea on Earth as a prison?
Many different sources claim Earth is a prison planet, and it is believable, but rather than the system(s) on Earth keeping human beings "imprisoned", maybe it's us as a modified or screwed up species, that keeps us immobilized? Maybe it's all our mental problems and diseases.

I haven't heard it explained this way before.. just wondering though

I see this planet as a prison because it's run by insane people that limit our freedoms and keep us here as slave labor and food. We have archons feeding off our energy and reptilians eating humans. They see humans as we see cattle. We are nothing more than food to them. Then when you die they trick you into reincarnating here.

(07-14-2020, 03:11 AM)19376976 Wrote: Many different sources claim Earth is a prison planet, and it is believable, but rather than the system(s) on Earth keeping human beings "imprisoned", maybe it's us as a modified or screwed up species, that keeps us immobilized? Maybe it's all our mental problems and diseases.

Alex Jones has been calling this place a prison planet for many years!

(07-14-2020, 10:39 AM)William Wrote:
(07-14-2020, 03:11 AM)19376976 Wrote: Many different sources claim Earth is a prison planet, and it is believable, but rather than the system(s) on Earth keeping human beings "imprisoned", maybe it's us as a modified or screwed up species, that keeps us immobilized? Maybe it's all our mental problems and diseases.

Alex Jones has been calling this place a prison planet for many years!

I didn't means the prison concept was new, but the idea that it may be internal because of mental problems of human beings (all humans, like we're GIVEN mental problems by the DNA)