Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newsflash: Time May Not Exist
When I feel time has speeded up or slowed down it is generally only short time-spans like hours or days.  As to seasonal impressions - when we reach the longest day I tend to make sure I get as much out of the warm days as possible and then when the shortest day is approaching I don't mind the cold or wet because I know once we pass that date, I'm on my way towards the warm season again.  So many people I speak to feel time keeps speeding up and they worry about it and although I usually nod and listen, I mostly feel like I have all the time in the world now - quite different to how I used to feel.  Perhaps some of the Hyperspace work has changed my perceptions of infinite time and dimensions.

Great response reader and we have just past our shortest day down here in the south, so it is all up hill and warmer days will be here soon. I have a hard time getting through the winter, but I go outside and look at the bare trees and think why do they shed their protection when they need it the most, the strongest tree in the forest is the one that withstands the greatest of storms, I suppose no different to us? Although it is a saying – all the time in the world- but you are correct with this, we do share global consciousness and time is part of that.
Thanks so much

This time speeding up and slowing down discussion is really interesting, but let us now look at another possibility.

Anyone familiar with the Mayan Calendar decipherings may have heard that it is not time speeding up - but Creation! That's right folks, as we progress through the nine levels of our Universal creation toward 2012, creation has been getting faster and faster all the time.

Soon we will be at the end date of the Mayan Calendar, but... then what? Hmm?

Astrojewels. What months are your Winter and what are the temperatures like. Just curious.

Alexandrite,
Our seasons are not set around the equinox like yours, our seasons are the opposite to you. So our winter began 1st of June, and spring starts 1st of September, summer 1st of December and autumn 1st of March. I am a sook when it comes to the cold weather, and compared to some places it is mild, we are in Celsius so our weather ranges from night time -5 to 9 C ( 30- 45 F) and during the day we get around 12-15 C degrees ( 53-60F). Because I live in a rural area, there is no pollution so the frosts are very severe, no snow, but I have to say we are lucky, because no jokes – we get around 300 sunny days a year. do you live in a warm or cold place?

Astrojewels,
I am in the northern part of the US so I get all the seasons. Summers get pretty hot and Winters get pretty cold. Spring and Fall are mild and nice. You would not like our Winters from Dec to Feb. They can be 0 to 40. We also have snow. The southern part of the country is a lot more mild.

Alexandrite,
Yes, you are correct I could not handle those cold temps, but I found when I was over in the US, the homes have better insulation than we do here, and were always warm. I have never seen or felt snow, weird? I could easily move to a place that is warm all year, but I do like the change of seasons, and I actually like the beginning of winter and I love cooking winter food etc. I just find the winter draining, the short days etc. What is your favorite season?
I heard yesterday that our state premier has decided to extend our daylight savings time next year; it amazes me how the government can do whatever they wish with time, put it forward or back to suit their own needs. So time is an illusion!

December 21st, 2012 ~ The Mayan Meltdown

"December 21 — The Mesoamerican Long Count calendar, notably used by the Maya civilization among others of pre-Columbian Mesoamerica, completes its thirteenth b'ak'tun cycle since the calendar's mythical starting point (equivalent to 3114 BC August 11 in the proleptic Gregorian calendar, according to the "GMT-correlation" JDN= 584283).[1] The Long Count b'ak'tun date of this starting point (13.0.0.0.0) is repeated, for the first time in a span of approximately 5,125 solar years. The significance of this period-ending to the pre-Columbian Maya themselves is unclear, and there is an incomplete inscription (Tortuguero Stela 6) that records this date. It is also to be found carved on the walls of the Temple of Inscriptions in Palenque, where it functions as a base date from which other dates are computed.[2] However, it is conjectured that this may represent in the Maya belief system a transition from the current Creation world into the next. The December solstice for 2012 also occurs on this day."

Okay BFBBardo, according to my info (and that of Ian Xel Lungold), the Mayan calendar as such started 16.4 billion, yes billion, years ago, and will be completed not in 2012, but October 28, 2011.

We are in the 5th day of the 8th level of 9. Imagine a nine level step pyramid, we are just over halfway along the level 8. Each level is divided into 13 sub-sections, days and nights.

At the completion of each level, the 7th day (there are 7 days and six nights), we jump to the first day of the next level, each level being 20 times faster than the last.

Our current level 8 has 13 subsections of 360 days and will end on or around February 10, 2011. Level 9 will run 20 times faster than level 8 and will consist of 13 sections of 20 days or a total of 260 days finishing on or around 28 October 2011.

We seem to be running to a schedule, things happen at a particular moment in each cycle, so is this a formula? Does every universe created run to a formula that takes (in our linear timeline) 16.4 billion years? Or does it vary for each one?

I suppose if all outcomes are possible at all times, then all universes therefore must start their cycle and end it at the exact same moment.

But after that? Jeez, I'm as much in the dark as the rest of the planet on that one...

Astrojewels...All of the seasons have something to enjoy. The Summer has warm sun and swimming. Autumn is so beautiful with the trees changing color and the weather is cool and refreshing after the hot summer. Yes the houses are well insulated and heated so they are very warm, therefore Winter can be tolerated and I just love Christmas holidays with its decorations, shopping, family get togethers and snow. Snow is ok in small amounts. It is quite beautiful when it first comes down and everything is white. Deep snow is a problem for clean up and travel. Spring is really pretty because all the trees and plants have renewed growth and bloom after the cold Winter makes them dormant. Everything turns green and the weather is mild. I guess I really enjoy all the seasons. My favorites are Spring and Autumn because temperatures are not that extreme and you can be outdoors a lot.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Time Travel & Stargate Portals Are Real And Exist On Earth Today! Richard 0 1,009 07-05-2014, 03:06 PM
Last Post: Richard