Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ray B.
"This Western civilization used to acknowledge - and work with - many, many levels of beings all the way up to what I call all-God. Each of these levels and species has their own strengths and limitations. In the past several thousand years, there has been a concerted effort by a dominant culture to define everything between humanity and all-God - with the exception of what they call Angels - as negative to 'demonic' (along with Nature, the body, the feminine principle, etc). This has resulted in a great gap of knowledge of these levels and beings and, in my opinion, seriously held back human advancement.

Fortunately, I seem to have an ability (with much training and hard work) to move up and down these levels and 'talk' with various inhabitants. Of course, this could simply be "Walter Mitty" self-aggrandizement, or intentional misleading into astral fantasies. I try to stay as discerning as I can. Over the decades, I have contacted everything from humanoid and non-humanoid species around and off this planet, to simple ghosts, to folks such as some Druids who have managed to move 'up' enough to be invisible to ordinary eyes, to a vast menagerie of higher-level beings that are in my other postings. Some have been 'good guys' and some have been 'bad guys'.

About 11-12 years ago, there was a great meeting of similar 'minds' from both many solar systems in our Sector and many, many classes of consciousness. It was agreed to gradually 'work down' from extremely high consciousness realms to human consciousness levels in order to really stop the way things are. You would be really amazed at who has 'signed on' to the Enterprise (sorry; couldn't resist).

The way it has been working is to isolate various 'pain-based beings' and literally 'strip' them of all pain - starting with the 'now' and working back through all past lives, especially very early 'formative' lives. Unstructured 'God Energy' is 'thrown in' along the way - both to keep them from collapsing down, and to keep them 'sane' during a very unpleasant experience. Then, they are (metaphorically) handed two 'briefcases' - one with what had been done to them, and one with the current state of the universe. After they have recovered, nearly all switch sides.

Over the 11-12 years since then, the 'action' has gradually moved down the consciousness ladder such that what remains is primarily in the lower-third of human consciousness levels. I.e., nearly all upper-conscious-level former 'bad guys' are now active 'good guys'. Tremendous accomplishment.

'Earth' is now well-past some tipping-point, about which I am not being told - except we are 'on hold' because Higher forces are allowing some people additional time to choose (something). All but two of the solar systems in our Sector (us and one other) have already 'flashed over', whatever that is...

With this 'free time', various beings are going around to original 'good guys' to provide the same 'stripping' process as a courtesy/reward. The main differences are in the total amount of pain to be 'gone', and the slowness/gentleness with which it is done.

How's that for a mini-summary?

Best Wishes,
Ray B.

Monday, July 09, 2012 6:17:00 AM"

Google: Visible "Best Wishes, Ray B." (for more of his posts)

This guy, Ray B. posts over at Les Visible's blogs and wrote this summary to someone else who said that it sounded like Scientology. I've (thankfully) never fallen into the Scientology rabbit hole but I was wondering if anyone's ever heard of his "take" on things...it's intriguing. If you go to the bottom of the link and bounce up a tiny bit to an inch...it's there. He wrote a few more posts to clarify below that. I don't think that I've ever run across anything like it before.

http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=...5451290167

Ray B has these and more comments from here:

http://www.visibleorigami.com/2012/05/rambling-around-here-and-there.html

“In your engineering mind, what do you think is going on?”

(Before I get started, a disclaimer: I am politically an Independent, so I hew to no ‘party line’. I am spiritually & religiously eclectic, meaning I search each discipline for ‘what works’, and hew to no 'faith line'.)

I have spent the last couple of decades trying to get to the bottom of what truly is going on. I have done much Consciousness research on one end, and delving into the Politics-Money-Power complex on the other. To answer your question properly, it needs to be addressed (briefly) on several levels. The ‘plot’ resembles a combination of science fiction and potboiler spy flicks. Read on...

On the deepest level (laying aside all-God, for now), we are being ‘farmed’. I encourage you to remember (or Netflix) an episode of the old original Star Trek series named “Day of the Doves.” It kind of tells it the way it is, except we are on at least a planetary scale. In it, an other-dimensional energy-being ‘feeds’ on negative emotions, and sets up Enterprise as its ‘farm’. Endless conflict is set up, but never allowed to proceed to decisive victory or defeat. Attempts are made to ‘dumb down’ the crew(s) until they are purely emotionally reactive rather than centered, reasoning beings. (Sound familiar?)

As part of this ‘farming’ process, it was/is necessary to reduce the consciousness level of the human race. To this end, cultures that had high spiritual and psychic gifts were systematically destroyed over the ages. Have you ever wondered why the Romans killed off the Druids in any culture they conquered? Why the Catholic Church went after the Gnostics (and later Cathars & Bogomils) so brutally? Why the later Christian church went after the mid-wives and wise-women (as witches) and slaughtered them? Why the Chinese People's Army killed tens of thousands of unresisting monks when Tibet was overrun? Etc., etc. (Think about it...)

When human consciousness is reduced below a certain level, the knowledge or sensation of ‘we or us’ is degraded to ‘I or me’. Below a threshold, I can do anything to ‘the other’ because there is no felt sense that we are connected. This is where class structures, political structures, warfare, (what I call) ‘tribal’ religions, and all the other apparatus of separateness spring up.

(continued)

Sunday, June 03, 2012 4:49:00 AM
Ray B. said...

(continued)

In the West, once higher consciousness was all but eliminated, power originally clustered around those with the biggest gangs - called Emperors, Kings, Popes, etc. In the last few centuries, power was gradually transferred from them to what has been euphemistically called ‘the international bankers’. (And, we at this site know who - on a physical level - is behind them.) In a nutshell, the bankers simply made sure the Kings were at constant war, and ran up debts [-control-] on all sides. (Sound familiar, once again?) Whether they are actively under the control of the ‘farmers’, simply influenced as necessary, or merely ‘doing their thing’, probably varies. They have taken control of much of the political, media, economic, etc., processes as Vis has so eloquently demonstrated. Again, this is not possible unless and until consciousness is lowered sufficiently that self-serving ‘deals’ can be made.

While in this state of ‘forgetfulness’, our leaders have operated under an agenda not our own. Again, I do not know how much they are ‘messed with’ by the ‘farmers’ or simply directed by their background ‘handlers’.

To see how it works, look at how the powers behind the FDR administration goaded the Japanese and then imposed oil sanctions, until the Japanese had a choice of attacking or becoming a second-class power. And then, when the Japanese actually attacked, they were the ‘terrorists’ (to use a current term). Very sophisticated. And, five years of really good feeding. (See ‘Enterprise’ above...)

Now, compare this with the September 11th attack. The actual details of whether our (shadow) administration stood back and let this attack happen (a la Pearl Harbor), and/or participated actively, is relatively unimportant. The knowledge of ‘farming’ is much more critical. Seen within this awareness, the September 11th attack satisfied at least two goals: Can you imagine how ‘good’ the feeding was for the ‘farmers’ on and immediately after the attack? And secondly, how ‘excellent’ the feeding is from the continuing civil wars? (See ‘Enterprise’ above...)

The good news is that the ‘farming system’ is being ‘turned from above’, as we speak. I have mentioned this in other posts, and hope to give out more details as appropriate.

(continued)

Sunday, June 03, 2012 4:51:00 AM
Ray B. said...

(continued)

“Are you able to adjust the frequency of your perception to see those things?”

I can ‘tune’ up & down quite a lot. However, both my Higher Self and various other beings limit various things. Some is probably for my benefit, and some is from an ‘operational’ side. (As you go ‘up’, telepathic contact is easier and easier, both for good guys and bad guys. “Loose lips sink ships.”)

For instance [bat-sh*t insane alert], a couple of years ago, I ‘accidentally’ found the (physical) planet where much of our ‘philosophy’ of money both originated and was being administered - and not to the benefit of the human race. The top beings of that ‘culture’ were 23-level, which is not too shabby. I ‘reported’ this out to various types, and expected swift action. A month passed. Then two. Finally, ‘word’ came that a big ‘something’ was about to happen. I fully expected to ‘go’. However, I was bluntly ‘told’ that I was to ‘stay away’. Then, whatever was to happen, did happen. I still don't know what ‘went down’.

Way above the ‘farmer’, I have no idea what is going on. Vis' “for the purpose of demonstration” may be true, but that is ‘intellectual’ for me. Ramtha talked about us coming down here to ‘fill our souls’, but that is also ‘intellectual’ for me.

Right now, I am reduced to resonating with Terry Pratchett's words in “Unseen Academicals” (p.229) from Lord Havelock Vettinari: “And that's when I first learned about evil. It is built in to the very nature of the universe. Every world spins in pain. If there is any kind of supreme being, I told myself, it is up to all of us to become his moral superior.”

Best Wishes,
Ray B

LesVisible in the comments section says this:

"Most of you don't know what I know about the gods (some surely know more) and it is important to realize that you are dealing with more than one simply because you are not 'ONE'. The gods gamble. They set hurdles and lay their own kind of money down. It is how they entertain themselves and if you don't know this then you never have read the scriptures or didn't get them. I have first hand proof of this feature and when I found it out it sent me into a tailspin of despair. I'm okay with it now but I wasn't for awhile. I expected something more. They're not all like this but some very important ones are" (LesVisible).

http://www.smoking-mirrors.com/2012/05/t...-your.html

Q3eory used to talk about the exploits/habits of the old gods. Sounds like some of these "God-lets" are the same assholes who are not really interfering on humanity's behalf. I met a few of them myself - especially while in India - They have charisma, presence, power and are certainly deities. There are benevolent ones and non benevolent ones.

They are not source though and they have a nefarious moral compass..

Ray B. said...

Vis: "...nothing is going to be what it was before because everything before, has been altered and been seemingly under the control, of certain monsters."

I seem to have a deep sense of his/her-story, and I often wonder when the lies started. "How far" do we have to go back before we find an unpolluted stream? All the way back to the legacies of Sumer and other pre-historic cultures? To the Annunaki and the 'emergence' of humanity? To different off-planet factions or wars? Or the Big Bang? Or Creation itself?

I muse on this because of the implications. Kind of a side-twist on my 'second level of forgetting'. Since nothing seems to be happening on Ascension / Transfiguration levels, what vital, empowering piece has been lost or hidden? And, how far back was that?

I just bounce those questions back and forth, like a tiger pacing a cage...

Best Wishes,
Ray B.

Monday, October 29, 2012 1:16:00 AM

http://www.zippittydodah.com/2012/10/the...y-end.html