Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scientist Who Designed HAARP Confirms EVERYTHING
Video 
[-] The following 1 user Likes Breaking News's post:
  • 33problems

The High-frequency Active Auroral Research Program - HAARP - has been on my mind for a while.

Firstly it reminds me of this scene from the Marvel Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D series in which the character states "it means someone really wanted our initials to spell out shield" when questioned on the meaning. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYZ_zf2Z54Q

I looked into the origins of the musical instrument harp out of curiosity and found it very interesting.
"The harp was the national instrument of the Hebrews and was well known throughout Asia. Moses assigns its invention to Jubal during the antediluvian period. ( Genesis 4:21 ) Josephus records that the harp had ten strings, and that it was played on with the plectrum. Sometimes it was smaller having only eight strings, and was usually played with the fingers." On the HAARP website, they use the term "Scientific instruments installed at the HAARP Observatory".

So we have an ancient instrument from the Bible, used to aid people in talking to the heavens, and a modern instrument designed to aid in study and record space and the ionosphere. There are numerous prophecies in the Bible regarding weather and geological disasters. There have been many claims regarding HAARP's capabilities regarding weather manipulation and geoengineering. Cloud seeding has become a tool that governments will pay large sums of money for in recent years to aid in crop production.

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. is a white hat operation that drops truth hints onto the public.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Richard's post:
  • 33problems

(09-10-2021, 02:35 PM)Richard Wrote: Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. is a white hat operation that drops truth hints onto the public.

When I tried to view the video yesterday, it clearly stated that it was unavailable. I am pleased to see that it is now viewable and I have indeed watched it.

I was hesitant when writing my previous comment. I have been pondering on it for a while thinking I was seeing things that were not there. That it was my imagination running away with me. This video confirms that I am not the only one that seems to think there is much more to this than it would appear.