Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tarot cards
Yes, thats the one

I first met that deck as a teenager - the art on those cards felt powerful and dark - but I already knew of Aleister Crowley and the Golden Dawn, so I was probably influenced by that knowledge.

I don't know. I've had a few different decks of Tarot, and I kind of like Thoth the best. I seem more connected with it, and to me, it doesn't seem 'dark.'

When I dabbled in that area, I realised I was more connected with runes - they felt right.

I think on my part the darkness felt was due to knowing of their creators past plus a lack of understanding - fear usually comes from not knowing the unknown.

I was impressed by the beautiful and strong artwork, but I understood it was out of my league at the time (I was only around 16yrs)..

Yes, Askilla, I also like the runes better. They just seem to 'talk' to me more.

I have been reading tarot from couple of years now.
I read for people who request a reading.
It has been very helpful for many whom i have read for.
Tarot brings solace, comfort and guidance, it definitely tells a lot about a person and recent past, present and future incidents in their life.

I have a little collection of tarot deck too my fav deck is Ancient Egyptian Deck also I like Manga Tarot.

I also enjoy reading oracle cards no fav there all are lovely. Yes i have been searching in vain for Angel Theraphy deck by Doreen Virtue but could not find it here in India yet.

Also i have learnt astrology but its too complicated with lot of calculation and thumb rules to remember.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tarot cards help $6.8M lotto win Richard 7 2,973 03-25-2007, 03:47 PM
Last Post: Astrojewels