Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Lion People: Intercosmic Messages from the Future
[user=61]Mercy Now[/user] wrote:
Quote:All that information comes from the Fallen themselves.It is their cover story but is a lie.As non-fallen mankind we were just a step lower than the angels.Original mankind was awesome.We could travel inter-dimensionally ,we could communicate and walk with the Creator . We could travel by thinking on a place and be transferred there.We could communicate psychically with animals and could heal with the touch of our hands. We lost all of that for the most part because of the fall.

Channeled information is unreliable as it is given by the fallen angels themselves.

can and how do we get these ways back? id like to be able to do them again.

Hi folks, new to this site, but the site name is great, reminds me of the old Tomorrow People tv show from the 70's, where they would jaunt(teleport) using hyperspace. Which actually falls inline with what Tyson was asking for more information on. I actually think an episode of Tomorrow People explains it to some degree. In the show Et's used devices that radiate a field to douse the abilities of the Tomorrow People. Sure sounds similar to the DNA manipulation some speak of, which may also accomplish the same task. Though if there is a way to regain these lost abilities like the 3 T's, telekinesis, teleportation and telepathy, I'm all ears.
By the way my name is also Tyson, how ironic is that. Maybe that name is more popular in Canada instead of America.
peace love light
Tyson:)