Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Philadelphia Experiment And Montauk Project
I have been through that before, discussing PX since 1998. I agree that you meet a lot of people, focussed on what they believe is right, unable to accept other points of view.
Yes, and my mates and me have been attacked for providing facts that the Bielek aspekt of the PX (which is the most dominant on the web) is false and nothing more than just a bedtime story.

For a good source of information about the PX, I recommend to read the Moore/Berlitz book and visit Andrew Hochheimer's site: http://www.softwareartist.com/philexp.html

Most of the rest is rubbish and a waste of time.

golf sierra Wrote:I have been through that before, discussing PX since 1998. I agree that you meet a lot of people, focussed on what they believe is right, unable to accept other points of view.
Yes, and my mates and me have been attacked for providing facts that the Bielek aspekt of the PX (which is the most dominant on the web) is false and nothing more than just a bedtime story.

For a good source of information about the PX, I recommend to read the Moore/Berlitz book and visit Andrew Hochheimer's site: http://www.softwareartist.com/philexp.html

Most of the rest is rubbish and a waste of time.
Thanks for the book reminder, BTW it contains an interesting photo of Einstein in it at his office (in the older book versions), have a focused look, and you'll see the horse of the Montauk-books in the right.

Strange, if you have facts, why should others attack you ?

Some other aspects of PX I know are from the Montauk-book series, Stephan Erdmann, Joseph Intellisano (who wrote the Soviets had their own PX version too).

Golf Sierra,

What do you think of Stewart Swerdlow's claims (in his books and on his website at various times) that:

1) He was transported back in time to the precise moment where Jesus Christ was hanging on the cross and where he personally took a vial blood sample of Jesus, to be used as DNA in the future by a person who will be the anti-Christ.

2) He was transported to the planet Mars (with Al Bielek), where they explored underground Mars which he said contains evidence of former cities and civilizations there.

3) The Illuminati will stage the second coming of Christ on Earth.

4) The Illumninati will stage an alien invasion of the Earth from outer space, forcing world governments to unite into one world government (the New World Order) and enslaving much of the Earth's population.

I remember Area 51 being denied as ever being real.... so when they moved Area 51 they then admittied it existed. But before, it never existed, and the new Area 51, where ever that is, is not.

Frankly,

1-4: 100% nonsense.

As with Al Bielek, Swerdlow never produced any evidence to support his weird claims. He is just telling stories, that's it.

What makes me feel sort of disturbed is the considerable number of people taking those crap stories for facts (with no evidence whatsoever), buying those books and CDs and parroting those stories like if they were facts/reality - which they are not.

Without any evidence, a claim remains a claim, even after it was repeated a 100 times.

Please keep that in mind.

GS

golf sierra Wrote:Frankly,

1-4: 100% nonsense.

As with Al Bielek, Swerdlow never produced any evidence to support his weird claims. He is just telling stories, that's it.

100% nonsense ? So, I better could read cartoons or so ?

Yesterday, a new planet just 2000 years old is discovered in the Aldebaran star system by our so called scientists.

:shock::shock:

Well soon enough there will be no more denial as this will be in all of our faces.

Final word on the wingmakers web site:

http://www.bielek-debunked.com/CAUS/Goog..._video.htm

Hempel himself unveiled his web creation as a marketing ploy. And that was already in November 1998, a few days after he launched the web site. So please stop referring tho www.wingmakers.com as "questionable" or "something of it might be true" ore else - this is all pure fiction, the creator himself said so.

There are no questions left whatsoever. Wake up, everybody !

I agree the website http://www.wingmakers.com  does contain a lot of disinformation.

Insiders of us immediately recognize the 3-horned God and the phallus symbol in the Wingmakers logo.

This website is made by the Illuminati agents.

However, this site doesn't tell anything relevant or valuable about the Montauk Project.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video THE MONTAUK PROJECT - Mysteries with a History Richard 0 285 04-09-2022, 01:39 AM
Last Post: Richard
Video Camp Hero And The Montauk Project- Brian Minnick Richard 0 447 10-13-2021, 10:15 AM
Video The Montauk Project, And Sister Projects- A Survivors Account Richard 0 509 05-29-2021, 06:00 PM
Video Alandra Markman- Montauk Project Survivor, Meditation, Healing, Music Richard 0 512 05-14-2021, 08:09 PM
Video THE PHILADELPHIA EXPERIMENT! What happened ON THAT SHIP? Richard 1 571 04-26-2021, 08:02 AM