Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The return of the Destroyer
It has many names throughout our history.Planet X,Nibiru by the Sumerians,Hercolobus,Phaeton by the Greeks,Typhon by Pliny,the Frightener by the Celts,Nemesis,Kukulcan by the Mayans,the red planet,Tyche,the purifier by the Hopi Indians,the Red Kachina by the Hopi,Quetzalcoatl by the Aztecs,Bennu,the 12th planet,but it is the Destroyer as the Egyptians called it because it destroys in order to purify.Zecharia Sitchin's book,the 12th planet is about the destroyer.Nibiru is the largest flying object/spaceship in the solar system.It is operated and flown by an intelligent scientifically oriented reptilian race that are not like the Draco reptilian race nor the Illuminati.Nibiru is about 6-7 times the size of this planet.Nibiru and Nemesis are really 2 different planetoid objects.Nemesis is about 56X the size of Earth.I don't know if Nemesis is inhabited.It is supposed to be a brown dwarf.
What is coming our way is a  constellation of planetary objects. that are like a mini solar system.There are 6 of them as far as I know,possibly a 7th one exists.Nibiru,Nemesis,Helion,Arboda,Ferrada,Harrington.The last 2 names were given for scientists.

Let me begin with the Hopi prophecy.Btw,all of their prophecies have come to pass except for the last which has to do with Nibiru.Watch the video and I'll explain  some of the things they say so that it could be better understood.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yI7lzk3ioY

Ok,I've been absent for a while,and now to continue...
As of TOMORROW.the 22,we will enter the period of Hopi Prophecy regarding the arrival of Nibiru.For tomorrow,the 22 is the arrival of the TWINS in their prophecy.The Twins are what are called comets 252P/Linear and P/2016 14BA.Are they really comets?Perhaps not.
http://beforeitsnews.com/space/2016/03/c...97122.html

What with all these comets i have seen so many times in the past three months. i wonder how the illuminati would derail these comets away from our planet. 

plus i wonder how the hopi indians managed to get advanced knowledge of arrivals of planets like nibiru

(03-22-2016, 08:10 AM)PlanetMacdaddy Wrote: What with all these comets i have seen so many times in the past three months. i wonder how the illuminati would derail these comets away from our planet. 

plus i wonder how the hopi indians managed to get advanced knowledge of arrivals of planets like nibiru

We have a problem with the comets because Nibiru is dragging along a very large amount of asteroids.All comets are not comets which they want us to believe.
Nothing can be derailed because they do not have sufficient space technology.The Hopi Indians are not the only ones who knew about Nibiru,there were others before them and after them.I will write about that.They gave a lot of info,but others did too.It took me 2 yrs to put everything together so that I could explain to others what will happen.The Hopi,but other Indians as well, practice the old ways.We are also capable of finding out and knowing about this,but abilities need to be developed.Most are not interested in developing anything so then they always remain in awe of others who have them,which I consider to be wrong.

Ok,some things from the video clip on the Hopi prophecy.The coming of the 5th age is the new era after the Destroyer passes.We are now in the 4th age.This is the only part which I strongly question."The appearance of the twins begins a period of 7 yrs".We had the appearance of the twins a couple of days ago.Unless there was another appearance of so called twin comets previous to this one,it would appear that according to Hopi prophecy we have 7 yrs until full destruction from Nibiru.It would be great if we had 7 yrs,but somehow I don't see that we have that much time.
"Many will appear to have lost their soul in these final days.They will go insane and die".That is already starting to happen.It will be very hard for women and children when things get out of hand.There will be no food.The Hopi's talk about what is called transhumanism.They talk about those who will be in their man made mountains..etc.The underground bunkers.It's not going to be easy for them even though they will think they are safe.We have a galactic superwave heading our way.Actually Earth is supposed to pass through that,and that is going to cause problems for some."Gateways that protected us will be open"."Many things will begin to occur that will not make sense.Reality will be shifting back and forth.Many doorways of the lower realm will be open".What they are talking about is the astral realm.The astral realm will be closer to us and wide open,which means we will be fair game for demonic entities.Those people with more reptilian DNA or those who are simply negative people by nature,might have major problems at that time.'When the sky is the color of blood".When everyone,everywhere sees the sky the color of blood,that's when we are all history."Many warnings below Earth and above that we have to change our ways".They are talking about earthquakes,volcanoes etc."There will be beasts upon Earth in those days,some that we have never seen".There's another guy who elaborated more on what this is and why.There are now some sort of beasts that are being created because of the radiation from fukushima.When things start to happen,they will come out of the water and kill people.All those living near water are at risk.I mean oceans not rivers or lakes."We will house many spirits within our body".This is because of the astral realm and entities who will be jumping in and out of people's bodies.

Don't humans already house many spirits within the body?

No,and we are not meant to be vessels for housing astral beings.

http://www.thefinalprophecy.info/

A short video and a free book which is written in several languages.I will write some exerts from the book.It is worth reading and it is sent everywhere in the world.