Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The return of the Destroyer
(09-18-2017, 08:48 AM)William Wrote: The above link is gone now.

What link?

Revelation 12 is about to take place in a few days. http://beforeitsnews.com/paranormal/2017...27996.html
The red dragon is Nibiru with it's entourage.

The world did not end on the 23 as many on the internet claimed,which was apsolutely ridiculous.The International Space station did not fall.Yet.Which is a good sign.The current positions of Nemesis (called the brown dwarf,the black Sun)is it is outside of Earth's orbit on the opposite side of the Sun(our Sun)it is between the orbits of Mars and Jupiter.Nibiru is inside Earth's orbit on the opposite side of the Sun.

Well Dawn,come over here and smell the coffee,as the saying goes..
What is not clear to you.I posted NO dates of Nibirus arrival.Nowhere did I claim some horrible thing was going to happen.I spoke about entering a new cycle and whether or not we would see the ISS crashing on the date of sept 23,nothing more.
I referred to Carlos Ferrada A WELL known scientist,the Kolbrin Bible which can be considered an ancient text,which exists,
the Hopi Indians which are more knowledgeable than most,so what isn't clear to you.I didn't write about the other scientists,such as Harrington,and of course there are others.I'll get around to posting more info.

(09-17-2017, 06:18 PM)MC Wrote: It's time to finish this thread because of the severity of the situation.The "time that will tell"as you wrote Richard is September 23,which is in a few days.What happens then will be a precursor to other events.If,Nibiru is not in the vicinity of Jupiter at that time,and if the International Space station doesn't fall from the sky,then we will be ok a little bit longer.The Hopi prophecy will not have come true,the prophecy of 2000 years ago will not be true.When the space station falls,that will be the sign that sh*t is about to hit the fan.

I may well have misinterpreted your former comment (above) which (still) reads to me as if you subscribe to this (or another looming) date. 

(12-04-2017, 09:55 PM)MC Wrote: Well Dawn,come over here and smell the coffee,as the saying goes..
What is not clear to you.I posted NO dates of Nibirus arrival.Nowhere did I claim some horrible thing was going to happen.I spoke about entering a new cycle and whether or not we would see the ISS crashing on the date of sept 23,nothing more.
I referred to Carlos Ferrada A WELL known scientist,the Kolbrin Bible which can be considered an ancient text,which exists,
the Hopi Indians which are more knowledgeable than most,so what isn't clear to you.I didn't write about the other scientists,such as Harrington,and of course there are others.I'll get around to posting more info.

Are you referring to the Carlos Ferrada who made statements and claims regarding 'Hercolubus' in the late nineties ? 

Isn't the Kolbrin a modern, literary hoax? I do have it in my library, so I shall take some time out in order to check it out once again...

Yes,I am referring to him.And there are many more who know as well.I didn't think I needed to post each and every one of them.No,the Kolbrin(which is not a bible)is not a literary hoax.Perhaps you should ask the Illuminati for a job.There are people whose job is to claim that everything is a hoax,doesn't exist,bla,bla.