Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fox Fires Host Over Vaccine Genocide and Dead Doctors!
Video 
Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEG1phuCPJg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9Syozf787Q

Fake Fox News just fired a very successful radio host, Kate Dalley about to break the biggest story of the century to her listeners on Fox Radio!  Over 40 doctors are now dead who learned the truth concerning the deadly vaccines being used to cull the herd and kill billions over the next few decades!  

These doctors were aware vaccines are killing the population by destroying the body’s ability to fight cancer and other diseases!  Fox News could NOT allow their listeners to learn the truth and stop taking the vaccine poison so they fired Kate one day before she was to break this story!  Kate Dalley had been a very successful radio show host for five years but was fired the day before the story was going to break!

Kate was going to have on Erin Elizabeth on her program this past Friday on May 20th.  Kate was fired on Thursday the day before Erin would be telling the Fox Radio audience about her shocking research!  Erin has been researching the very suspicious deaths of 40 Holistic doctors who were linked in their research on vaccines and the genocide being done through them!

Some of these now dead doctors had proven many vaccines contain a substance called Nagalese which destroys our immune systems and makes Vitamin D levels essentially go to zero!  Almost all of the vaccines contain mercury and other nasties destroying our immune system!  This is why 90% of the population is lacking in Vitamin D levels and why cancers, autism and other diseases are off the charts!

Some of these doctors had discovered how to put more GCMAF into the body which repairsthe damage done by the vaccines.  These doctors had actually cured cancer and reversed Autism in children!  The evil ones in the news and ivory towers always tell you it’s impossible to cure cancer and autism!  They are liars of course.  These doctors were about to tell the world and go public!   That’s when the criminal FDA raided some of the homes of these doctors and they began to die!  Some of these doctor deaths were made to look like “suicides” but many could not be covered up or were sloppy and were officially categorized as Murders by police!

Please spread this information in these article and videos everywhere so people learn the truth about the vaccines!  They are new world order weapon systems to kill you and your family!   This is no joke!  Look at the evidence and listen to the information and make up your own mind!  If you want to believe known liars on your TVs then you can keep injecting their poison!  You have to make your own decision but I will never take one of their shots!  I don’t trust known liars.  All liars serve satan.  All the mainstream news like Fox are known liars!   They are prostitutes for satan and that’s why not one of them has the guts to put me on the air and call me a “conspiracy theorist” about these dead doctors live on the air.  I dare any of them because I will destroy them every time.  

Don’t let these 40 doctors die in vain.  Send this information to every person you know!  Post on all social networks and tell everybody to do the same and we can destroy the lies of the new world order!

Sources:
Fox News Radio Host Fired From Her Own Show Day Before She Was Having Me on As Live Guest on Doctor Deaths

http://www.healthnutnews.com/fox-news-ra...or-deaths/