Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Infowars Paul Joseph Watson: “No Evidence Jews Control Anything”
Video 
Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UMKf3SgsC8

Well, this is out of control.

Paul Joseph Watson has exposed himself as a full-on cuckold little bit*h.

And this was recorded before I praised Infowars for trolling the migrants!

Co-host: Okay here we go, usually this is a question we don’t like to entertain because of, uh, obvious reasons. But we’re gonna answer it anyway because it’s “ask me anything.”

Uh, ‘England rising in the UK’ says “what is your opinion on the Jewish influence in media?”

There it is.

Watson: There’s the Jew question.

Co-host: Yep. There it sits.

Watson: I don’t … People who are obsessed with Jews controlling the world never seem to present any evidence. I mean, I read the news everyday, I track narratives that the main stream media comes out with. I don’t see a big Jewish influence. I mean, Jewish people are not really that present. I don’t really notice them anywhere. I don’t believe in this Jewish conspiracy because nobody presents any real credible hard-core evidence that it’s taking place. So I mean- it is an obsession. I mean that’s why people avoid it, let’s be honest, because it’s an obsession you don’t want to be associated with; neo-Nazis and white supremacists. And even just- you know, if I saw actual evidence where it was a grand conspiracy then I would talk about it, but I just don’t see it!

Co-host: Okay! Well answered!

This is absolutely inexcusable.

I am fully finished with trolling that PJW is a secret Nazi.

This is all-out war now.

He was asked about the media. He says Jews don’t control the media.

He is simply lying.

In America, all seven media companies are controlled by Jews.

Gerald Levin, CEO and Director of AOL Time Warner

Michael Eisner, Chairman and CEO of the Walt Disney Company

Edgar Bronfman, Sr., Chairman of Seagram Company Ltd

Edgar Bronfman, Jr, President and CEO of Seagram Company Ltd and head of Universal Studios

Sumner Redstone, Chairman and CEO of Viacom, Inc

Dennis Dammerman, Vice Chairman of General Electric

Peter Chernin, President and Co-COO of News Corporation Limited

What is confusing about that? Where is the room for interpretation?

Where is the “theory”?

The Jew Joel Stein bragged about Jewish control of the media.

The half-Jew Oliver Stone has complained about it. It is an objective fact. Not open to personal interpretation.

The cuckold shill Watson says Jews don’t control anything else either.

Well, how about the banking industry, Watson?

Is this a “conspiracy theory”?

If it’s a “theory,” than why is it all open and public that it’s all Jews?

Watson goes on about “conspiracy theories” – this is the little bit*h who promoted chemtrails!

Look at him promoting chemtrails!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UW2APY5Jbxo

And people who say Jews run the media are “conspiracy theorists”!

smdh.

Paul Joseph Watson, like Gavin McInnes and Ram Z. Paul, pushes a narrative which pretends to be far-right but inserts a pro-Jew message. This is the worst sort of thing. These cuckold faggots are attempting to co-opt our movement in the name of the Jews.

And they need to be called out.

Because none of all of this stuff we are doing matters if we don’t get rid of these filthy Jews.

With this clip, Watson has declared war on European people. And he shall not be forgiven until he renounces his position, and admits Jew control.

I’m sick of it.

Hit up his Twitter.

@PrisonPlanet

Call him a cuck.

Ask for an explanation for his shilling.

He will block you like he did me when I still had twitter, because he is a spineless coward, like all shills for the Jews.

Even while this impotent little bit*h complains about censorship in his own banner, he will block you for talking about Jews.

But people will see it. And your point will have been made.

We need to put hard pressure on all of these disgusting scumbags shilling for kikes. It needs to be sustained, and it needs to be public in front of their own followers.

This is enough. The time for forgiveness is over.

They need to be buried.

Period.

Hail Victory.

http://www.dailystormer.com/infowars-pau...-anything/