Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mental Health Care / Programming Centre
So, on the 14th of July I made some comments to close relatives about satanism and the proliferation of satanists in the local area. Within an hour police had located me and made an arrest for carrying a dangerous weapon, which was in actual fact a tool picked up relating to my employment. After spending thirty hours in a cell, I was taken to a programming centre, otherwise known as a health care ward. Ten days in and typing this message it has dawned how much my mentality has been hindered.

UK, am here under a section 2.

This is totally fucked. 

Wow, totally fucked, really having a hard time to think straight which is not a normal situation for me, not sure what they are doing beyond subliminal thought control and the food and water being supplemented with "additives" - There are also dailly dramas on the ward. Doesn't seem to be a single regular person on the ward.

Not sure what my best course of action would be, to run is a massive challenge. Would need to get lucky and be in the right frame of mind to make that successful as my funds are so limited i couldn't survive in the world for much time without recourse to special tactics. Playing the legal game is a long drawn out process and compliance will lead to the complete degeneration of my mind patterns established up to this date. At best I've got another four days in this place as have appealed the section and have a chance of overturning it, although not much hope is held as the decision making process in this place isn't exactly geared towards honest appraisal. At worst who can say? Considering there was no legitimate reason for me to be in here in the first place...

So...

Huh 

What would you do?

Sorry to hear what happened to you. Sounds like all you can do is ride out your sentence until you're out. I'm surprised you're allowed to use the internet. In US institutions that option isn't available.

Yeah me too. It's a big disappointment that I didn't cause more trouble beforehand but perhaps my short fuse and unpredictability are my best ally at this point.