Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Invasion Of the Body Snatchers
We now have a world in chaos.Everywhere there is violence on a mass scale.We know that many occurances are orchestrated,are due to mind control but what else is behind all of this violence,killings?There seems to be great hatred,rage and mental instability in many people these days.What is happening on this planet that most people are not aware of?The energy field of this planet is being disrupted and altered.CERN with all of their experiments but also Nibiru coming closer to us is the cause of this.The energy field of this planet now has holes and gaps forming which causes the fields of space/time throughout various dimensions to create Portals.Through these Portals are now coming various entities,of various frequencies who are unleashing themselves in 3D-4D.This is mentioned in the Hopi prophecy in my thread about the arrival of Nibiru.These entities coming in throughout these various Portals are of both the Light and Dark polarities.The Dark,negative,service to self entities are very strong and are now entering this space time and attaching themselves covertly,secretly and silently to many souls upon the Earth plane.Many people are being corded psychically with strands of energy from these multilevel,multidimensional negatively polarized beings.....as they sleep.So there are many people becoming "crazy".This is the effect of these entities upon the unsuspecting Earth humans.This ongoing invasion of negatively polarized astral entities can be called Satan's army coming from and through these recently opened dimensional portals.They are drawn to positively polarized humans on this planet and especially the negative ones who are also service to self.

These dark,multidimensional astral entities first attach themselves through holes or weak spots in the human's auric field by sending chors/strands of energy into an unsuspecting victim's consciousness.After entering the mental/emotional energetic fields of their consciousness,they move directly into the Spiritual energy/body field of the human victim.Then these entities begin to suck or drain the Light-the Spiritual life force energy of the person.This usually occurs during sleep,but not only during sleep.After this psychic energy link is established these negative entities begin to feed/suck more and more energy which strengthens the psychic conduit or cords.Once sufficient "cordage" or energy link ups have occurred,then ACTUAL THOUGHTFORMS CAN BE SENT FROM THE NEGATIVE ENTITIES INTO THE MENTAL FIELD OF THE VICTIM!.This usually occurs during sleep but as the energy exchange becomes denser or more pronounced then it will occur during waking consciousness through control of the victim's lower ego consciousness.Once this has occurred than the Dark entities can more effectively control a person.So,as this process which is occurring right now all over the Earth,more and more people will fall victim to this and be further consumed by Darkness and control and unwitting slaves of the Dark Lords.

More and more acts of violence with people freaking out and going crazy,People will be influenced to do horrible things,thus spreading fear,more Darkness,evil and chaos upon Earth.

To be continued....

Or not, as the case may be. none of us have the right to take tomorrow for granted. in a world of destitution the robotic arm of the syndicate will naturally reach for the jugular. the means of escaping theses traps is to be found in the space behind the heart, that drawing together point of our energies, central yet somewhat beyind the generally substantiated core. ahead of the clock, as it werr... fortune favours those with a strong pulse.

In a post apocalyptic world,there will be no "syndicate".I actually understand what you wrote here,but others may not.Yes,the key lies within the heart.

So,this is a hidden,secret,hard to detect form of control used by the dark forces to further control/enslave the unsuspecting Earth humans.The more powerful the Light in a being is or exhibits,the more these types of entities will want to be attached to them.This is the job at hand for the Dark forces,to convert the polarity to the Dark,negative,service to self side,then use this converted psychic energy which was once of the Light,to accomplish more acts og greed,violence,rape,hatred,murder,upon the Earth.This is the great battle of Armageddon as prophesied.It is right now happening on the psychic/spiritual realm all around you.Very soon depending on how effective these entities are on converting polarities over to their side,this will manifest on the physical plane into ultimately,World War 3.

to be continued

I suggest you read this again.I read your post on another thread.This is a very serious threat that most do not even realize exists.I am under bombardment as well and all of my animals get afraid of me when this happens.