Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Looks like Expansions is fading into obscurity
I have had further time to look into this, and also unveiling masked scene scenarios using release work.

It appears that I was targeted by intense ELF and physically also experienced a recent scenario where I nearly lost all my Soul energy in a hotel room from an female Illuminati agent. I did not use any of my tools that I had learnt, I do wish I had. Almost facing death changes your perspective on things.

Much of what I have written has been triggered by these attacks, so I must digress and advise everyone to please protect themselves as they see fit. A lot of what I have previously wrote not all of which may be true due to the intensity of these attacks, so apologies for that. Please make your own conclusions and disregard my comments, as I cannot in truth back them up in all entirety.

Thanks

Still an interesting thread.

rskiller, thanks for your last posts.

I agree with so many on here about Stewart stealing soul energy. I have recently witnessed this  with  a woman who had been so soul attached to Stewart for many  many years and was so brainwashed even defended him in the  end. A woman named Polly  who had been used for Stewarts writing and experiments on her monarch programming recently passed away from cancer, she finally tried to on some level break away from him and expansions    , unfriending them both on facebook , getting rid of all the exapnsions tools,books and everything ,on some level her soul still knew to get away from him and his wife,she would tell me things about the manipulations of him and Janet  and belived many of the stories of his victims however  he would not let her go, she would still keep in touch with him via email until the end ,apparently he sent her some healing energy during her cancer phases,ironically during the time  her soul knew to try to break away from them and distance herself  her body started with the cancer. This is no  coincidence, he pulled her in deeply  over the years and her soul could not break from  him.

Polly  at the essence  was a VERY wise and good soul and still is in the afterlife,she was peaceful and graceful ,after the whole bad ending with Christopher  who was making the mantuak film had with Stewart  I was convinced he was a POS him and his long time former  Expansions follower GF Micayla were shafted from the entire Exapnsions community because Stewart was god forbid questioned about some of his mantuak experineces , thats another sign  of a manipulative  psycopath  they lose it when you try to question them about anything , he turns into the most vile nasty creature when questioned ,but after this I realized how fake the Swerdlows were I tried to let Polly know but she still felt sorry for or had that deep soul  enslavement with Stewart.

I now relaize what happened to her in this life and how she was raped by him on a soul level,he  captured the essence of her soul and held it prisoner for this incarnation . Shes gone now and I believe now knows the truth and has clearity what happened to her . I feel like she has been sending  me signs  and messages  that I was right and he is no good,one of them being on a recent video  he made a dig about me and the state were Im from and how these people are backstabbing and him and Janet  have had noting but bad experinces with those people from that state. Its things like this and more that have been happening since her passing. I have stopped watching any videos or anything  and completly blocked them on all social media for I want no attachment to their manipulation .

I was just never aware at how evil they both are. I look forward  to the consequnces both of them will have to deal with when they leave their physcial bodies . I still  beleive in Universal law and noone gets away with anything.  Rest In peace Polly  your soul is free from the evils of the  Swerdlows
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lizzy Martin's post:
  • Richard

Welcome to the forum Lizzy. It's sad to hear what happened to Polly. She sounds a lot like the Polly we had here many years ago. I wonder if they are the same person. When she was here she was into expansions stuff big time. She even talked about being raped by stewart in the astral during a ritual. She left here when it came out expansions was a scam operation. She didn't want to hear the truth so she ran from it.

I quit watching expansions videos too about 10 years until recently when Laura Eisenhower interviewed him. I always watch her videos, so I watched that one and I see stew hasn't changed at all. He's still stealing other peoples material and claiming it to be his. Most of what he said came from David Wilcock. He even said Q is protecting him. LOL He doesn't need any protection because no one cares about him. The only people he's a threat to is his clients because he'll drain their bank account and destroy their mind. I suspect one day he'll end up at GITMO when the Earth Alliance finishes up cleaning up this planet.

It was sad to see Laura and her followers fooled by him. I wanted to say something but I figured it would be a waste of time and effort because stew is a pro at fooling people. The only way most people will believe the truth about him is to experience it first hand. It's hard to warn people of things. They usually don't listen until it's too late. The story of Noah's flood is a good analogy. No one listened to Noah before the flood came, so most of them died. stew has killed lots of people and he'll keep killing until he's locked up.

Hi Richard, thanks for the welcome. It is the same Polly ,she passed away after a long struggle with cancer on July 26th,yes she stayed in denial about them but knew deep in her heart and soul she was used and taken advantage of  ,she couldnt bring herself to watch there videos towards the end.
I have no words for those devils spawn Janet and  Stewart, I despise both of them. I read over here somewere Stewart is jealous of spirutally gifted people , Polly was very deep, a deep sensitive ,empathic soul. I will miss her so much until I see her again. 

I noticed narcissisitic  and psycopathic people because they are so ego driven and have ZERO self awareness always use that people are jealous of them as a  defense,its so common  with these  personaity  types. Ive lived long enough to see it,its a very ego based ,unevolved response to  people bringing awareness to your behavior ,both of these two  are like this when in all actually they are the ones who are  empty vessles  feeding off everyone elses energy  and jealous of others because they have none ,most people  dont walk around and say other people are jealous of them its a very  arrogant ,spiritually growth stunting response,even if it is true most people dont  need to announce it,its a unpoken fact most people will pick up on if its true without anyone saying it,kind of like everyone sees Stewart and Janet are insaley jealous of  everyone  around them ,they project  big time.

I see time running  out for these two,people are slowly catching on. I do think Stewart will end up in Gitmo aswell with the rest of them  

I also think Travis lost his mind with them, he now has been too jail  and follows  a cult leader who is in prison making death threats against the President,its really creepy and disturbing to see Travis in these videos on you tube  completly brainwashed and delsuional  and just starring oddly into the camera with a blank expression not saying a word. He has also lost his mind. He clearly has  alot of cult karma ... I dont know if thats the right word but heavy cultish following karma,very sad . I am so happy I never got  really sucked into  that group.

Another thing, it's not like these ex clients of theres are crazy ,criminal nut jobs,many of them are really good people ,earthy ,grounded and soild people ,like the young girl whos name I wont mention justba sweet educated young girl from the midwest,she got the hell out f there and  verified she was duped for years,bought there crap hook line and sinker and how both J&S try to sabatage friendships ect by pitting people against eachother,backstabbing others  and how Stewart is really nasty when people disagree with him. These are all solid people who had a awake up call.  

(08-26-2019, 02:36 PM)Richard Wrote: Welcome to the forum Lizzy. It's sad to hear what happened to Polly. She sounds a lot like the Polly we had here many years ago. I wonder if they are the same person. When she was here she was into expansions stuff big time. She even talked about being raped by stewart in the astral during a ritual. She left here when it came out expansions was a scam operation. She didn't want to hear the truth so she ran from it.  

I quit watching expansions videos too about 10 years until recently when Laura Eisenhower interviewed him. I always watch her videos, so I watched that one and I see stew hasn't changed at all. He's still stealing other peoples material and claiming it to be his. Most of what he said came from David Wilcock. He even said Q is protecting him. LOL He doesn't need any protection because no one cares about him. The only people he's a threat to is his clients because he'll drain their bank account and destroy their mind. I suspect one day he'll end up at GITMO when the Earth Alliance finishes up cleaning up this planet.

It was sad to see Laura and her followers fooled by him. I wanted to say something but I figured it would be a waste of time and effort because stew is a pro at fooling people. The only way most people will believe the truth about him is to experience it first hand. It's hard to warn people of things. They usually don't listen until it's too late. The story of Noah's flood is a good analogy. No one listened to Noah before the flood came, so most of them died. stew has killed lots of people and he'll keep killing until he's locked up. 
  • Richard

I'm sad to hear about Polly, I liked Polly a lot and enjoyed chatting with her when she was here. I hope she is at peace now.

What you say about Travis doesn't surprise me at all. He was one of the most brainwashed expansions cult followers I ever members met. He doesn't seem capable of independent thoughts. Anytime you ask him a question, he just parrots things that stew has said. His mind draws a blank when you point out errors in his thinking. It's like he can't comprehend the errors because he can't think independently from the false teachings he learned from expansions. What did he go to jail for?

If you go on You Tube and google Travis Brabb, and google Travis Brabb arrested you'll see all kinds of weird videos of him with this cult leader who was arrested for threatening Trump i think in one of the videos someone said he was a conspirator I dont know exactly why but its connected to this cult leader , someone said in one of the videos Travis is continuing to make death threats to people, he's really lost his mind. I will post some of the weirder you tube videos but I see he is no longer friends with the Swerdlows on facebook they must have got rid of him fast lol its weird he doesnt have much to say when people are ripping him to shreds verbally on a live stream he just sits there and stares at the monitor. He use to be such a big mouth when it came to fighting back and had a nasty mouth on him now its like hes brain dead. I will post the You tube videos here if I can.
  • Richard

this one is kind of long but listen to the entire thing when you have time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wS-B8hSI5is&t=665s
  • Richard

this kind of explains his arrest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-N1vxPsttSQ
  • Richard

Wow, I'm totally blown away. Travis is crazier now than he was when I knew him. It sounds like I'll have to watch more of those videos to try and understand what happened to his mind. He's totally coo-coo now. He needs to be looked up in the loony bin. I'm surprised to hear him talk about Christians beliefs now. He use to know all the was BS. Now it sounds like he believes it all. He keeps saying lord over and over. Lord is another name for Satan, so it sounds like Satan is Travis's god now. Maybe he got all that from the swerdlows because they're Satanists too.