Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is money a pattern of thought?
I consider almost everything to be a pattern of thought, but lately I have had been thinking about one issue that many people face and trying to re-evaluate the structure of this thought process and ask the question –

Ã¢â‚¬ËœIs money really a pattern of ‘individual’ thought’?

I think it is to an extent, but there are so many exceptions and because we depend on it daily, it is our economy, our livelihood, it is the basis of how we all survive, but how did we get to where we stand today? The division between rich and poor is greatly divided in this modern world.

We all know that the outcome of what we experience depends greatly on our ‘intention’ which feeds the energy to produce the universal law of attraction, but I don’t believe that it is that simple, you can not visualize yourself having money and magically wake up in a mansion.

Money is power, there is no doubt about that, but it does not guarantee happiness, yet struggling does guarantee a state of unhappiness which feeds the dark energies of stress, anxiety, worry, tension and concern. Money problems often create divorce; divide relationships with family and friends, this is why the illuminati have the monopoly on it.

The pattern of thought is not individual, because it has to include so many clauses-

• Your parents (were do they fit into the class section, blue collar etc)
  • Your education
  • Where you were raised
  • Your qualifications
  • Your driving force to work
  • Do you like your job and chosen field of employment?
  • How you deal with having no money
  • What you do want in life- is it specific
  • Your goals
  • Your long term plans
  • Your budgeting ability
  • Your needs for things

The statistics suggest that ten people per every million do better than their parents financially, so all the others remain in the same cycle, different generation different expenditure, but remain on the same level, and the younger generation today have enormous debt, so financially many look like they are doing good on the surface, yet pen to paper, they will be paying their mortgage way beyond retirement.

If you depend on your weekly wage, well you are struggling. it is not just your attitude towards money, the energy of the ‘green’ is associated to the heart chakra because you can do a lot of good things with money, it is not evil, but it can create you to become evil, and the majority of people that have it are mean and selfish, they like to put you below them because of the power they feel by being rich.

I know many people that have applied for a better job in areas that they are passionate about, gone completely out of their comfort zone, fought their programming but not given a chance, well we can blame the illuminati for targeting these people, we can say they were born cursed and we can say their life will never change, and will it?

It is essential to have a positive attitude, to have goals and to be self driven, yet your circumstances seem to bind you to this reality, so how do you change that?

I would like to add my 2 pence here.
First,there are many families that have generational curses looming over them and hence impeding their progression in various aspects of life.These details can be obtained from one's oversoul.It can open up things to the individual never fathomed.
These have to be resolved across all aspects fully ,else the residuals will seek new terrain to regrow.
Many speak and reference everything to thought patterns,yet there is so much more that impacts the outcome of an endeavor outside the range of thought patterns.We may want to consider things across the entire spectrum of energy patterns ..It is a much broader field.
All activities we find ourselves in are influenced by sates of consciousness,frequencies of varied forms,sentient beings of all kinds,plus all else outside the spectrum of human constructs.
Money is energy and by virtue of the various routes it goes through,it attracts and is imbued with with all manner of vibrations..It needs to be thoroughly cleared of these energy forms and infused with benevolent energy ..Knowledge on the details of this can also be gathered from the Oversoul and Angelic community.
They can guide one as to the right modalities of shielding and establishing waveforms specific to the respective needs.
My observation with respect to the aforementioned,have shown me that all activities in the course of day need serious attention.
Success is a million dollar word....Engaging in an endeavor needs to be checked out with one's Oversoul as to whether it is aligned with one's highest good,total well being and aligned with the Soul's divine purpose.
I was made to understand that it is not a case of positive or negative,on the other hand balanced neutrality,proper alignment and self disciline.
Thanks.

Baniakash,

Thanks for your 2 pence, its worth much more! I agree that it goes beyond the thought pattern, because when the soul enters the human vehicle it is not empty, this little body carries an enormous amount of thought energy through the DNA, so if you were helping someone that has financially struggled all their life where would you start?

AJ,
First is the individual really interested in getting to  the root of the matter? If yes.these are a few questions to start of with..Here they are below.
1.Is the person employed or do they have any source of income?
2.How do they manage their financial resources/
3.What is their outlook on money..Do they view it as a means to an end or the root of evil.
4.If they are employed,do they find the job fulfilling or just some other bore of life.
5.Find out whether there were any issues in their early life related to money...Probably religious /social constructs that had created a very poor outlook on the role of money..
6.Dig into their belief system surrounding money.

I would start here before going on any deeper.

[user=1103]baniakash[/user] wrote:
Quote:I would like to add my 2 pence here.
First,there are many families that have generational curses looming over them and hence impeding their progression in various aspects of life.These details can be obtained from one's oversoul.It can open up things to the individual never fathomed.

Well said, this is with all kind of energies;

it is to figure out if "money" can still be seen as energetic like written here. Money in the old way will disappear.

Quote:These have to be resolved across all aspects fully ,else the residuals will seek new terrain to regrow.
Many speak and reference everything to thought patterns,yet there is so much more that impacts the outcome of an endeavor outside the range of thought patterns.We may want to consider things across the entire spectrum of energy patterns ..It is a much broader field.

Money of modern times, is being more and more a control substance. Nowadays, money is in the last stages in becoming a total global control substance. It's a kind of electronic mind-control infrastructure entity based on digital control units, globally.

When cash is gone and we have a cashless society, money as an energy is old history. Wealth will be complete different.

Quote:All activities we find ourselves in are influenced by sates of consciousness,frequencies of varied forms,sentient beings of all kinds,plus all else outside the spectrum of human constructs.
Money is energy and by virtue of the various routes it goes through,it attracts and is imbued with with all manner of vibrations..It needs to be thoroughly cleared of these energy forms and infused with benevolent energy ..Knowledge on the details of this

More and more people I know who have millions of euros or US-dollars are not able to do anything relevant thing:

They can not buy health, they can not buy knowledge, they can not buy good talks about society; they can not stop drinking, smoking and they can not stop being arrogant. They even can not study a real interesting faculty study, because their minds are full of garbage of old customs and programmed economics. They can not enjoy nature or walking across the landscape. They don't know what is put in their food.

They can not enjoy or even discuss art, music, architecture or culture, because everything has a price label in their mind. Their opinions have to be made for them by magazines and trendwatchers.

They even can not pay their own drinks on the terrace or in the pub, because they forgot their purse, so I have to pay the bill for them and I have to bring them home while driving in their own brand new car, because they've drunk to much alcoholics, and if they are not drunk, they have lost their driving license by exceeding speed limits.

They think they are free; but they can not even move a yard; they are enchained to their cell-phones, their financial times, their rotary club, their village politics and the local society clubs to play around their artificial roles.  They worry for their medicines and even worry the whole day for the medicines their children have to take in, too. Their females do behave all the same and they are having an extra full time job in worrying about their figure, lipstick, cosmetics and look(s).

They don't have to work for their food; so what are they doing if they do not sleep or if they do not eat: making troubles and talking dirty about and with others. They buy a new car every 6 months with more horsepowers even if the roads are full of traffic jams. Holidays are trouble for them because on holiday they have to figure out how to spend their plenty of time and money properly, without getting the idea they lost time and money.

If they have a certain amount of wealth on their bank accounts, they become complete different people with different souls; they can not function properly from man tot man anymore. They will spend their whole day by worrying about escaping tax laws and about what to eat with Christmas; their mobile telephone is busy in talks with their lawyers and plastic surgeries.

Even with their wealthy millions, they can not trust on the promised service level of their internet provider; so electronic banking is similar with being bankrupt if the internet is down. icon_computer

Any commitment they want to set or get, can only be made up with help of their private lawyer. 

The only "normal" rich people, I know of, are the rich ones who are still working to make more money;

They can't stop, it's a programmed mechanism, but it's their only way not to become crazy.
[/quote]
Quote:can also be gathered from the Oversoul and Angelic community.

They can guide one as to the right modalities of shielding and establishing waveforms specific to the respective needs.
My observation with respect to the aforementioned,have shown me that all activities in the course of day need serious attention.
yes, I agree. And true needs are often more than only financial needs.

baniakash, I like your explanation about waveforms and guiding abilities. :)

Quote:Success is a million dollar word....Engaging in an endeavor needs to be checked out with one's Oversoul as to whether it is aligned with one's highest good,total well being and aligned with the Soul's divine purpose.
I was made to understand that it is not a case of positive or negative,on the other hand balanced neutrality,proper alignment and self disciline.
Thanks.

Being a multi millionaire these days means more stress, more discomfort then ever. It's best to be at a level just under 1 million US-dollar positive and stay balanced there and don't be to wealthy in the picture.

And now we have to pay extra taxes for the bankruptcies of Greece, Portugal, Spain, Italy, Iceland, East-Germany, Beverly Hills, Wall Street, Cyprus, Ireland, Dubai, Turkey, France & Belgium.  Problem, reaction, solution. It will be the end of the financial system as we know.

Even the secret bank accounts in Switzerland are not safe anymore.

Octahedron Wrote:More and more people I know who have millions of euros or US-dollars are not able to do anything relevant thing:

They can not buy health, they can not buy knowledge, they can not buy good talks about society; they can not stop drinking, smoking and they can not stop being arrogant. They even can not study a real interesting faculty study, because their minds are full of garbage of old customs and programmed economics. They can not enjoy nature or walking across the landscape. They don't know what is put in their food.

They can not enjoy or even discuss art, music, architecture or culture, because everything has a price label in their mind. Their opinions have to be made for them by magazines and trendwatchers.

They even can not pay their own drinks on the terrace or in the pub, because they forgot their purse, so I have to pay the bill for them and I have to bring them home while driving in their own brand new car, because they've drunk to much alcoholics, and if they are not drunk, they have lost their driving license by exceeding speed limits.

They think they are free; but they can not even move a yard; they are enchained to their cell-phones, their financial times, their rotary club, their village politics and the local society clubs to play around their artificial roles.  They worry for their medicines and even worry the whole day for the medicines their children have to take in, too. Their females do behave all the same and they are having an extra full time job in worrying about their figure, lipstick, cosmetics and look(s).

They don't have to work for their food; so what are they doing if they do not sleep or if they do not eat: making troubles and talking dirty about and with others. They buy a new car every 6 months with more horsepowers even if the roads are full of traffic jams. Holidays are trouble for them because on holiday they have to figure out how to spend their plenty of time and money properly, without getting the idea they lost time and money.

If they have a certain amount of wealth on their bank accounts, they become complete different people with different souls; they can not function properly from man tot man anymore. They will spend their whole day by worrying about escaping tax laws and about what to eat with Christmas; their mobile telephone is busy in talks with their lawyers and plastic surgeries.

Even with their wealthy millions, they can not trust on the promised service level of their internet provider; so electronic banking is similar with being bankrupt if the internet is down. icon_computer

Any commitment they want to set or get, can only be made up with help of their private lawyer. 

The only "normal" rich people, I know of, are the rich ones who are still working to make more money;

They can't stop, it's a programmed mechanism, but it's their only way not to become crazy.
Octahedron, this so rich in detail that I could even imagine the dialogue..like a film..:D
You should write a book on this, and possibly how it relates to your other research/interests...
I agree with your assessment on economics in general and, especially your description of the "upper class".

Cash is a perfect fear-inducing weapon and machine physically and especially psychologically...someone killing themselves because they're bankrupt, as in the great depression in the US, 1929;  economics/economies only benefit those who control them...

Karen, thank you, maybe Richard is able to protect my cash generating copyrights of my  posts here. :D

I will think about it.

Baniakash,

Interesting reply, I do know of many people that work, have a good attitude to their job, budget the best way they can, and have optimism but these people are restricted by their wages and the high cost of living, they have no extra money to enjoy the two do not balance. Money should not be considered the root of evil, depending on your attitude you can get pleasure from money, but the problem is having more of it!

Octahedron,

Yes that is a very detailed reply, this subject must be something that you are passionate about, do you socialize with rich people? I ask because your reply does give me that suggestion.

I agree that many rich people are like this and money does change ones personality inside out, even though money was designed to control people and to create the structure of class/division, money can also bring pleasure but it does seem to attract itself to people with selfish intent.

One question I do want to ask “do you really believe there will be a complete 100% cashless society one day? I don’t see this happening because if it does crime will be erased!

The old adage is "The Love of Money is the Root of All Evil" not " money is the root of all evil".

That one descriptive word makes all the difference.