Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is money a pattern of thought?
karen Wrote:Yes, I agree with your view on generational family "curses"..my father said that ours was...along with this, I think one becomes imbued with the sense of not deserving "riches" be it cash or other enriching energies...I personally don't see cash as evil, but remember feeling these things when I was younger...

Karen, interesting answer, do you truly believe that people are cursed when it comes to finances?

Astrojewels Wrote:I understand that side of it octahedron, but how will crime survive, will drug dealers have an Eftpos machine on the street? Black money is the foundation for every nation’s economy because the people who make a living this way love to spend it, where people that earn money would never throw cash in this manner, this is the reason why I just can’t see us going into a ‘total’ cashless society.

Perhaps it will just happen in Europe?
Most financial crime is not made by black money. It's by fraud, made by big multinationals, IAS and politics.  i.e. like Enron and the contracts in the rebuilding of Iraq.

There even will be more crime opportunities in a cashless society, all under Illuminati control, of course; so they will be less recognized as being crime. Drugsdealing is still possible in a cashless society. There will be built (digital) dummy business/deals around it to hide it.

All digital transactions and all bank accounts around the world will be monitored, controlled AND being accessable by NSA and global international banking authorities like BIS.

Barters will be an opportunity in a cashless society. However, all official barters will be tax registered and tax monitored too, of course. Even all relevant products will have a chip in it and will be monitored by satellite. So, any kind of relevant business barter means still a form of digital registration.

Black money will not exist in a global currency - cashless society. Now, Europe is rapidly deleting the black money parts of the economy.

Switzerland with old secret banking facilities is obsolete, and it will become an EG member or semi-EG member soon. The actual Greece crisis is a test for the whole process in removing black money branches.

First we get a Pan European currency (the Euro) and a Pan American currency (i.e. Amero) around 2016. Then, we get a global currency around 2020. Or we get a global 6-currencies cashless society all monitored by central computers. It does not make a big difference.

If you are an insider of the new banking laws and IMF/BIS agenda, you will realize Europe, already is 99.9 percent cashless. It takes time people realizing that. Most likely, people will not or will never realize it.

A big stock of banknotes in your safe vaults will be useless soon. Even bars of gold will be useless.

It is or it will be illegal to possess bars of gold or a certain inventory of gold or other kind of relevant property (cars, land, jewels, houses, companies, papers, materials) without registration.

The whole current financial crisis is a staged phase in this process.

Free millionaires (not familiar or incorporated with the NWO) who think they are rich and safe are not able to do anything about it. They will lose most of their financial power. When they realize what is going on: it is to late for them.

I've warned some of them, they will not listen. They think they can sell everything and escape to Chile, Switzerland or Gibraltar or move their properties in secret Ltds, trusts or coded bank accounts at Caribean islands or so. This dream is over for them soon.

Anyone who will resist will get problems with his (internet) bankaccounts, all controlled by the computers in Basel (Switzerland) and Frankfurt (Germany). Wealth by having money will not exist anymore because of the (technical) dependence on central computers

The global fashionized discussion against the old Wild West Capitalism and the current anti-bonus culture is the last phase of the "Problem-Reaction-Solution" standard here. Rothschild, Rockefeller and all their club members are behind this set- up discussion. At the end there is big call for more laws and authority over all kind of financial transactions. NWO will implement that.

http://www.bis.org

http://www.iasplus.com/crunch/creditcrunch.htm

GoldenWingedSnakeOiLion,

Excellent post!  I 'm not jealous of those that have  money either ,nor do I resent them. The issue for me is how it is obtained. With integrity?

Astrojewels Wrote:
karen Wrote:Yes, I agree with your view on generational family "curses"..my father said that ours was...along with this, I think one becomes imbued with the sense of not deserving "riches" be it cash or other enriching energies...I personally don't see cash as evil, but remember feeling these things when I was younger...

Karen, interesting answer, do you truly believe that people are cursed when it comes to finances?
Well AJ,Yes,people can be cursed when it comes to finances.And,I'll explain in the shortest way possible as to how.There can be generational curses.Yes,they do work.They are very powerful.It has nothing to do with generational demons.Secondly,it is possible to use cosmic laws providing that you know how,in order to create a situation where a person who has transgressed these laws will be made to pay the price.I know how to use this and have used it,and yes,every time I applied it,heavy prices were paid.So I also do agree that generational curses  work and I also know how they are applied.

Secondly,people might be cursed because of illuminati interference in their finances,and yes,they do that also.These are the same people that created money.Certain people are put in certain situations where they are affected by finances because it is used as a weapon to control the person.

I read somewhere once that money makes you more of what you are, if you are a bad person and become very rich then you will become a very bad person. If you are a good person and you become rich then you will become a very good person. If you agree it makes sense that the illuminati does not want too many good rich people who would do many good things. This explains why I do not know any good rich people and possibly why I am not rich. 

Once there was a Rothschild person who admitted: I've found the best control mechanism ever:  

"Just let people think they can accumulate wealth and happiness by giving them paper banknotes in exchange for their real properties and real goods."

Today, people think they can be wealthy and happy with electronic digits on their touchscreen, in exchange for their real properties and real goods.

To answer more in technical terms:

[user=148]Astrojewels[/user] wrote:
Quote:I consider almost everything to be a pattern of thought, but lately I have had been thinking about one issue that many people face and trying to re-evaluate the structure of this thought process and ask the question –

Ã¢â‚¬ËœIs money really a pattern of ‘individual’ thought’? 

The money pattern the most of us have is a low level reptilian mind set. We are hybrids, so we have individual hybrid thoughts about the fundamentals of money the way we need or look at.

i.e. In Chinese cultures, they have a more hive reptilian mentality. There financial way of life is also more hive based. That makes China the new coming economic power in NWO terms, because it fits so well in reptilian control systems.

Quote: We all know that the outcome of what we experience depends greatly on our ‘intention’ which feeds the energy to produce the universal law of attraction, but I don’t believe that it is that simple, you can not visualize yourself having money and magically wake up in a mansion.
It is possible.

There is even existing psychotronic technology that rapidly enhances to attract money this way. I've seen it and I've used it. It's very dangerous; you have to be total in balanced control of your awareness and emotions, otherwise it destroys your wealth. Illuminati knows this and uses this in combinations with implants for certain people.

Most people will not believe what I just write here. That doesn't matter. I don not tell the way what technology it is, it's dangerous. But it is in some psychotronics literature.

Craig Wrote:I read somewhere once that money makes you more of what you are, if you are a bad person and become very rich then you will become a very bad person. If you are a good person and you become rich then you will become a very good person. If you agree it makes sense that the illuminati does not want too many good rich people who would do many good things. This explains why I do not know any good rich people and possibly why I am not rich. 

I like that Craig, and I do believe it to be true, I have seen people in different ways come into money and some remain good hearted and others become egotistical. I do know some really good rich/wealthy people.

Octahedron,

I agree that a lot of financial crime is done through the big corporations and I am very open minded to all the information you have provided, I cant speak for every country in the world because I only live in one, but here in Australia we have a lot of wealthy criminals and none of them are involved in corporate industry! They get away with it because the high up authorities want these products on the streets, and if a cashless society was introduced as mandatory, it was eradicate the larger percentage of crime and if we did that, there would be less need for judges, lawyers, jails and the whole corrupt system known as the law!

I personally do not look at money in a reptilian manner, and do not worship it nor fear it, I don’t have a lot of it, but when I do have a bit extra I enjoy it, because you are right that buying the big screens and all that does not make you happy, but money can bring great pleasure and even though the majority of rich people are tossers, I know a few that are very happy and grateful for what they have.

It's really ridiculous when people say they love money. How can you say, for example "I love my dog" and "I love money"? How can you use the same phrase or the same emotion for a living creature and for couple of coins?

Love for money is a stupid obsession, it's pointless and enslaves you in constant fight, creates an illusion of possession, power, strength, safety, etc. In fact, that's what it does, kicks you in the machine for illusions. And when in machine, you don't realise that neither you have safety or strength, but you identify yourself with the amount of money you have, or the money you don't have. It's victimised egomaniac moron mentality, if you ask me.

What if someday we lived in a cashless society? Do you really think, Astrojewels, that there will be no crime? Some people whose identity is stolen, would rather like to see their home and family turned into frogs than to lose what they are. That's the crime of the future, and that's even worse. Today's society is crime, its foundations are made of crime, everywhere you look around, it's a crime. What does money have to do with it? Nothing, if you look deeper beneath the surface.