Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is money a pattern of thought?
Find scientific proof that gold and silver has 97 percent human dna and i am sure you will win a nobel prize.

Maybe fossilized rock may have some dna but for inorganic elements to have dna, i need to see scientific proof to believe that.

I can't give you scientific proof because they don't know this info. Science has a long way to go before they know the truth about most things.

Rich they found dna in organic life forms. they have powerful electron microscopes that let them see atoms, protons electrons and neutrons, and even sub atomic particles like quarks leptons.  you are telling me they dont have the technology to see dna in inorganic elements if it was there. 

Yes that's what I'm telling you. You would be amazed at the diversity of life that can come out of a 3% difference in life. 97% of DNA in all things is consciousness from God. Everything has consciousness, even a rock.  

Thats not what you were saying though, you said inorganic elements had organic dna. dna is organic

Dna and energy fields are not the same thing.  inorganic elements do not have organic dna, and there is no such thing as inorganic dna since it is made of protein bases.  

so inorganic elements do not have dna. you can see it in lifeforms from cells, but not in inorganic elements or compounds.  if they can see sub atomic particles under electron microscopes, there is no reason if inorganic elements had dna that it would not be seen.  subatomic partcles are smaller than dna.

Aww, a cat has the same DNA we do, only reversed?

^..^  .

I think HCF News posted many articles here about junk DNA. Why the diabolically advanced alien sociopaths wanted to switch off our 97% DNA from our awareness should be obvious.

If we can read, perceive, etc. that info which has been placed in black out, then GAME OVER.  The little slugs in a terrarium don't realize there's a big world out there.

Also, we've been placed in a quarantine on top of it. Closing us off makes rescues harder. We are not supposed to know this 97% DNA.

Also rich, this is an easy one to verify, its basic biology and general chemistry.  there is empirical data on this that inorganic elements and compounds do not have dna ( deoxyribonucleic acid.)

what ever source or person is telling you this is true, i would be using discernment and double checking everything they are saying.  because saying inorganic elements and compounds having dna is untrue and disinformation.

if you dont double check stuff as much as you can, or ask your higher self, and just accept things or follow blindly giving away your power, usually end up under someone elses control, and lead down the wrong road.

"...if you dont double check stuff as much as you can, or ask your higher self, and just accept things or follow blindly giving away your power, usually end up under someone elses control, and lead down the wrong road". (Pasquale)

Pasquale, I'd be careful about using this sentence regarding Richard. From what I've been reading of your New Age mish mash material, or science based material, you've been led down the wrong road quite a bit.

View Details