Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
False white light tunnel
I'm sure many of you have heard of the false white light at death. Would you go into it? I guess I would not

The white light is a trap. If you go into it you get reincarnated back to earth. You turn your back to the light and say you want to go home.

This topic is so scary, yet so vague. I would not be able to go into the white tunnel.. it's just too unknown as it is. And what if there are other tunnels.. avoid those too? I would just put up the most resistance and hopefully "fade out" to another dimension

I never heard of any other tunnels. Gerald Clark who has tons of knowledge about creation and the Prime Creator said: instead of going into the white, look above the white light tunnel and you'll see a net above it that's meant to trap souls trying to escape. He said you can go up there and find a hole in it and escape that way.

Here's his YouTube channel if you want to check out his videos:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFUH_0J...5k5M3AgJ4g

Here's one good short video I found:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axSxCo_uMoI

I would imagine that Earth is not the only planet with "soul-harvest". Maybe higher civilizations like the Pleiades and such do not allow it to come near their starsystem

I also wonder if the white tunnel happens to everyone. I would say it hasn't. There must have been countless deaths on Earth where the soul experienced something else

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video Getting past the white light trap Breaking News 0 648 02-28-2019, 10:24 PM
Last Post: Breaking News
Video DO NOT Go Into The White Light! It's NOT What You Think Breaking News 0 709 08-27-2018, 02:46 AM
Last Post: Breaking News
  White Light Energy Richard 33 8,290 07-02-2011, 11:19 PM
Last Post: artificialflavors