Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is 21st Century Neo-Liberal Fascism
Video 
Https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=235&v=YnC0seSAYSg

A CNN interview meant to pay tribute to the late Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) went off the rails after host Alisyn Camerota tried to force her guest, former New Hampshire Governor John Sununu into turning the segment into a Trump bashing event. Luckily, the Governor has an IQ of 190 and he deftly avoided her attempts to brow-beat him into ideological submission on live TV.

This segment constitutes assault and battery of the audience. This is 21st Century Neo-Liberal Fascism. Such a climate is unprecedented in the US and it is frankly terrifying to me, as someone who has always identified as a Liberal. Talk about the Mandela Effect! How the Hell did I end up in this universe?

I can only hope that such deranged displays by the Mainstream Media will sour the majority of level-headed people against the Democrats this November and create a landslide mandate that may rid the airwaves of this unrelentingly divisive and abusive behavior.

And I can’t believe I just wrote that. Mandela Effect!

Better yet, CNN should have its broadcasting license revoked. There is no public service being done here. CNN is committing a capital crime in peoples’ living rooms (and airports, etc.) all day, every day, to say nothing of FEC violations, slander and the long list of other felonies and misdemeanors.

The only ideas the Democrats have are histrionics, graft and multi-media censorship.

No, thanks.

https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/this-is...l-fascism/

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  10 steps to fascism bookish 0 1,038 04-24-2007, 03:54 AM
Last Post: bookish