Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"spring" theory
I've always had a passion for math and sciences, and for the longest time, my passion had actually made me a very cold and detached person from my friends, family, and even lover's. Alot of higher level institutions end up having that affect, as one transcends their consiousness to a "greater" or more significant level. However, through intensive isolation and extroversion, and some serious brain-storming, I believe I have made a practical mathematical model which describes the metaphysical universe. Bare with me, as I will try to use my words to draw many complex shapes in your head. People with similar interest in math will apreciate its significance.

For starters, I'd like you to take a piece of paper and a pencil, and draw a circle in the middle of it. The larger and more rounded the better, but essentially, as long as you know that it is a ring, thats all that really matters. Now, draw another ring slightly smaller inside the one you just drew, but make it tangent (touching at only one point) to the ring you just made. Continue to draw more circles, following that same rule, where it is "noticabley smaller" to you, and "tangent to the previous" circle. Do this for as long as you can until you can no longer draw a smaller circle. Now just put the pencil down and take a look at it. Ask yourself, what point are you the most painfully aware of? The answer, ideally anyway but bare with me, is in fact where you left off, that tiny tiny tiny circle. Now depending on whether you made all the tangents overlapping, or you staggered them, this concept may be magnified or diluted. Either way, this will be a good starting point to explain whats going on...

What is the single most important principle behind calculating gravitational forces? Well in my mind, I think that it is a relationship between centers of mass. "Mass" being the "stuff" that makes up the universe, and gravitational force being expodentially relative the distance between these centers of mass. So whats the inheirant problem with this? Well, what is the actual center of mass? I mean, so far, human science has been able to find smaller and smaller particles, well past that of the atom even. And everytime we do, the level above is no longer considered to be solid, but merely a hollow container with even smaller things inside of it. Pragmatically speaking, we can look at any level of it, and be ignorant of the infintesimal extreme, and the infinite extreme, and conceive things such as solid mass. But the truth is, nothing is solid is it? in fact, we could go on forever, finding hollow container after hollow container. What we experience at any given time, is in fact a specific domain range of "rings" which ultimately builds our consiousness by compounding all of them on top of one another. The "energy" then that we experience, is thus follows. Assume that all of the rings, can rotate around the inside of the greater one, and much like a very suffisticated clock, moves that which we are so painfully aware of in a very unique motion.

consider this model inside your head. take those circles you just drew, and imagine they are actually spheres. the inner layer is a catode, and the outer layer is an anode for every single one. Thus they always remain attached to the one smaller, and the one larger than it. Say you were able to give the smallest one a little push. As it moves around the inside of the one greater than it, the motion of its mass would move the one above it, significantly slower, but still cause it to shift. And much like a cascade effect, the whole series would start to move. Now lets pretend that the spheres are made of an aetheral material so we can see through them all. What if we could draw a line in 3-dimensional space following specifically the smallest of those spheres, what would the path look like? The answer, it would look like a spring. More specifically, a spring, making up a spring, makeing up a spring. Every layer of this "uber-spring" being relative to each of the independant spheres. Where does this shape show up in nature? Best example, DNA. And when you think about it, even though DNA spends most of its existence as a big clump, it is in fact just a very suffisticated clock, which creates every single protein in your body at just the right time.

So stepping back for a sec, and absorbing everything I just threw at you. What if there is no mass? Just levels of consiousness which become so painfully aware of what is essentially just a cycle? And in fact, no matter how far you go down the rabbits hole, or how far you stretch your mind into the heavens, you only ever find more layers of a spring. The depth of your consiousness is how many layers you can conceive and apreciate at any one time. But the truth is, is that it isn't something that I believe stretches out forever. Consider this: What you have drawn on your page, is merely a model or a template. And I bet that no matter which way your consiousness decided to transcend, infinitely or infintesimaly, you would continue to merely see the same patterns over and over. The real evolution is merely your ability to maximize the frequency and see more of it all at once. Or what I like to call, going from Bass to Treble. But the dynamics are always relatively the same. Because, in theory, there is a dimension above what appears to us as an uber spring, which is merely just a ring. And ones transcendance goes in circles, arriving back to that which we had known in a past consiousness and merely forgotten. This is where the subconsious resides, because only it is aware of and apreciates all things in the metaphysical universe, where our consousness is selectively ignorant, in the pursuit of the path of least resistance. And that is why consious existence is so frustrating, because we just never seem to find an absolution, but instead find ourselves repeating history, like a dog chasing its tail. Regarldess if there is a slight variance from once cycle to the next, after one experiences infinity and infintesimalty, one realizes that it was just a very elaborate clock that has now collapsed on itself so that all existence can be simultaneously conceived.

As confusing and even as contraversial as this may be, I discovered where the "strings" in string theory lie in my model. One thing about consiousness which strikes me as really interesting, is how the concept of time becomes much more significant, the more ignorant a consiousness is. Consider the following: lets go back to that spring we drew as being the path of that really tiny sphere that we are so painfully aware of. What if we made a tangent line to it? A tangent line which in fact has its own polarity? Well, the funny thing is that, in my model, lines dont actually exist, but are a manifestation of that ignorance. If you had a circle, and zoomed in incredibly close to the edge of it, wouldn't the edge eventually look like a straight line? Does earth not appear flat? And pragmatically speaking, our consiousness, even though we know the earth is round, perceives it to be flat, and linear. And so each of these lineages which we can pin-point theoretically, are present all over the spring. Each representing a temporal point. Now ask yourself, which two are perfectly parrallel? The answer, none of them. Because the twisting plane that they are all made on, is not linear nor flat at any point, but, for all intensive purposes, we can find lines that are extremely close to parallel in certain levels of consiousness. These converging lines of "thought" represent memory being compounded on itself. Consider this: If you had never seen an orange before, and I handed you one, you wouldn't be able to relate, because nothing in your consiousness is parallel to it yet. But in order to attain the path of least resistance, your consiousness translates itself, by changing its frequency to incorporate that orange. So that now, your have a series of "frames" or "lineages" which because they are parallel to one another, are extremely painfully aware of one another, and therefor create your memory, and your ability to recognize an orange. What the cool thing about this? You can forget what an orange is, and see it as something completely different, by zooming-out to a point where those lines are not parallel at all, or, zoom-in so far that the concept of an orange is meaningless.

Anyway, ya, as you can see I have alot of free time on the brain. I would like to go to school so that I can refine my terminology, but also to broaden my overall content as well. But I kid you not, this is all just idea that I made up in my head, through my own quasi-version of meditation. I wont lie, I have done illicit substances from time to time while dabbling with these concepts, so if you are predjudicial or skeptical and wish to disregard everything that has been said here, than that is your choice. Yes, in essence this is all just a pipe dream. But for the few people in my circle of friends who have had the patience to hear me out, I have gotten very encouraging feedback from them. And to behonest, I just don't want to hoard my ideas anymore. I want to share them with others in the hopes that people will argue them, compelling me to further refine my theories, or that they will inspire others to achieve there destiny in this life-time. I have no expectations from this post, and I do plan to add and re-explain things even if requested. This stuff is my passion, my hobby, even my obsession if you will. And it brings me comfort when facing my own devinity and spirituality. Thankyou for your patience and open-mindedness.

I think it is great that you even just think about life in such a broad manner, and I have always believed that one day the scientist will connect with the psychic, as these two energies in the universe are currently divided, yet they need to come together in order for the collective consciousness to be a little more balanced. Why do you not go to school and expand your knowledge? And I must ask how does someone that has such an open scientific mind end up with an online name like bastard priest?

welcome to the cafe! that was a good read. very interesting. these frames, could they be so identical some cannot tell the difference and could they keep doing the same sequence over and over and never progress through the spring?

and aj maybe he was born before his parents were married. i was called a bastard for that..maybe not him though

lol, ok so I should have probably picked a different name than bastard priest. Actually, it is the name I would have picked if I ever made a metal band, which I would like to one day, but thats another story. The term "bastard" merely implies how my personal ideologies have always felt outcast, morbid, and perhaps even perverse in the way that I skew my perception of reality so much compared to the average person that I know, I feel like I am a self-perpetuated sociopath. None the less, I pursue a tranquil and peaceful existence to not only delay makeing such a public label for myself, but to exploit the abundant free time I liberate in living such a humble lifestyle. None the less, I still feel it my duty to humanity to share my insight in an impartial manner to merely cultivate modern society, rather than direct it. Ultimately, I see no error in the world, in a reality where cause and effect are the only laws, then one must merely indulge their apreciation of all things, painful or pleasureful, to truly understand the balance of the universe.

I do apreciate the feedback. And as I'm sure you have observed the ideas are still rather cluttered and unrefined. The best answer I can give you, is that each of the rings would still be considered to be relative variables, each defining a set of "loci" if you will where it shares only one point with that above it, and another or the same with that below at any given point in time. The overall specifics however are to be judged and evaluated in any given circumstance, which is the point. Because ultimately, no matter how meticulously you take a topic and divide it up, you merely increase the frequency of the "spherical gears" and therefor the intricacy of the springs and and their counterpart tangents. And purely out of the sake of pragmatism, you're consiousness remains within a domain of such linear systems, where the patterns all remain similar enough for practicality. Until the values of significance reach a certain apex in the level of consiousness where the ensuing parallels begin to vear off within the curve of the next level. And a new consious synapse is born, and sometimes, one is lost and consumed by infintesimality. The visa versa of course is when we take what is solid or infintesimal to us, and make it tangable, where in doing so, we become ignorant of a higher plane, and it loses its value to us, becoming a mere line. Though the math is still not concrete, as there would inheirantly be an abundance of transformations which could be applied to the springs path and the overall volume and shape of the sphere-gears, it is satisfying to see genuine connection to spirituality, as I have been continually hounded by my friend and intellectual competitor in such discussions to make that connection and not have such a hollow and empty perspective. But as I have always been the steadfast scientist, I will make it an equal responsibility to not let myself become diluted either. Although this theory would suggest that I will eventually do both sooner or later anyway XD. I digress... I'M NOT CRAZY!

also i like your sig.

Hello Bastard, I like your post. I can see what you are getting at and appreciate how difficult it is to translate what you can see into language. Te be constructively critical let's say you should focus on your presentation of ideas, simple and coherent is always the best way, linear is not essential. Especially in this kind of subject.

This caught my attention:

"One thing about consiousness which strikes me as really interesting, is how the concept of time becomes much more significant, the more ignorant a consiousness is."

"You can forget what an orange is, and see it as something completely different, by zooming-out to a point where those lines are not parallel at all, or, zoom-in so far that the concept of an orange is meaningless."

Sounds like you are approaching a state where you can focus outside of time-frequency domains and see a bigger picture... venturing towards the realm of the uncreated isness....

I'd reccommend viewing material by Nassim Haramein, if you haven't already.. easily found on google.video - similar ideas on the structure of reality..

Anyway, have fun

Well BP,

All I can say to that reply is you have not allowed yourself to journey outward enough, because you are no longer the minority with the thoughts that you express, the majority of humans think and feel different in these so called modern times and the journey is to find all those bits and pieces that you consider to be different in a vast community that is our collective consciousness, and its all around you, it is the globe you live in!

Be proud to be different, that’s what makes us unique.

Sorry to have taken so long to reply, Now that I'm roofing, I'm working seven days a week, but I will try and make an effort to reply every night. I have decided to go ahead and make a tangeble model with which I can view and manipulate various transformations of my model using the geometer's sketchpad. So far I only have the demo, so I have been takeing screenshots to save my progress, but I have been getting some interesting ideas. A thought has struck me, about another parallel to this idea of mine. Polarity is becomeing a very key aspect I find, and the points which are 180 degrees from all the tangents seems to have a distinct relationship with one another. I tried creating a line segment from the tangent, through the center of both rings, and across to the other side. Then upon that tangent, I placed the center of another ring, which would be tangent to the one already inside, and the one which is containing the segment. The sum total of their diameters is therefor equal to the diameter of the greater one. The interesting thing about this is because you no longer just have one string of rings, but now the ability to split each ring into two new series, you get a peculiar binary effect. However, even more startling is when two rings approach the same diameter, and therefor the adjacent one aproaches zero, when it finally overtakes the larger one, it then becomes the container of the two other rings, and a dimensional shift takes place almost. Very intrigueing developement. I call it the hydra effect. I would like to try and simulate the effect with other multiple tangent ring sets, like 3, or 6, or 8.

As for the comment on time, it only makes sense that a consiousness which is only aware of the more tangeble "clocks" will be aware of their motion, and apreciative of its wholeness. Where as the greater cycles which still appear to it as a line, being so zoomed in, or the sub cycles appearing as points, being so zoomed out, that their perspective of time is still of significance to them, as that is the only way they can experience their reality. If ones consiousness reached such an appex where infinity could be experienced and apreciated instantaneously, then the concept of time, present or not, would be meaningless.

Thankyou for all your feed-back and insight, I can't wait to hear back. :D

Time is already meaningless to consciousness, therefore the challenge to every person living on this earth is to structure some type of balance with the physical structure of energy and the consciousness.

The conscious energy within us has no limits, always proceeds in a forward motion and is only restricted by the vehicle that carries this energy, which of course is the human body/mind. A major challenge to those who are programmed is to take away the concept of time, and time management becomes very difficult.

Time limits us by order and demand, you can’t make time, yet you can manage it sufficiently enough for it not to control you.  

I've been makeing some great progress in my thesis. I've spent the last two days recovering from a severe sun burn, and have used them to create an even more sophisticated model. If anyone happens to have the geometers sketchpad, I would gladly send the files have via e-mail. I'm getting a little discouraged as there doesn't seem to be as many responders as there was originally. I guess I need to make a more compelling discovery!