Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How would simultaneous lives work?
The topic of simultaneous lives is discussed by many people on the net, and most describe it as focusing on a particular one out of many

So are the others on pause? Any ideas on this?

Since time is an illusion, simultaneous lives are the only way having different lives could work.

Hi
My rave and rantings on your subject of simultaneous lives.

simultaneous lives - Time - Is time real and is time an illusion? I remember being young, but now im old, ... Is the me when i was young on pause
or is the young me gone forever? Is the young me still apart of me, was the young me real? Is time real?
Time, If there is a younger me, and me now, and there will be an older me asking if there is only now. The now.
When i was younger i would talk and ask questions to my older me. We can communicate in time even though time is an illusion.
Now i am talking with my younger self, through time. The older me is communicating with my younger self.
Can you do this?
So im aware of when i was younger talking to my older self. And as an older self i can talk to my younger self.
Is our time an illusion... and is all time happening now? Is it that in our bodies now we are experiencing time slowed down.
Is everything happening now? But we choose and or forced to just experience our slice of time now.
Could there be another me now.... Me, my soul in a future time. Could that me - Future me on some other planet or dimension
communicate with the me here now in this time?

simultaneous time, simultaneous lives.......

I wonder if decisions made in this life, affect pathways in other lives, with an instant effect

(06-20-2019, 10:41 AM)William Wrote: Hi
 My rave and rantings on your subject of simultaneous lives.

simultaneous lives   -  Time  - Is time real and is time an illusion?   I remember being young, but now im old, ... Is the me when i was young on pause
or is the young me gone forever?   Is the young me still apart of me, was the young me real?  Is time real?  
  Time,   If there is a younger me, and me now, and there will be an older me asking if there is only now.  The now.  
 When i was younger i would talk and ask questions to my older me.  We can communicate in time even though time is an illusion.
   Now i am talking with my younger self, through time.  The older me is communicating with my younger self.
 Can you do this?
     So im aware of when i was younger talking to my older self.  And as an older self i can talk to my younger self.
 Is our time an illusion...  and is all time  happening now?  Is it that in our bodies now we are experiencing time slowed down.
 Is everything happening now?  But we choose and or forced to just experience our slice of time now.
   Could there be another me now....  Me, my soul in a future time.  Could that me -  Future me on some other planet or dimension
communicate with the me here now in this time?

simultaneous time, simultaneous lives.......

Moving through this dimension is like moving through jello. Since we're moving so slowly through it, it appears like there is time. You probably remember slide projectors. Picture moving your conscious through a ton of slides very slowly. The past, present, and future you is the same you.

I think this stuff goes on forever, and being a lifeform is more than about having a central nervous system. I have a feeling that the Native American concept of spirituality might be true, as in, everything is alive somehow
[-] The following 1 user Likes 19376976's post:
  • Richard

That's true, everything is alive. Everything has consciousness.