Posted by Lone Wolf

1. Drink only distilled water

2. Too much white light can kill you

3. Vegetarians are weak minded

4. You need to put yourself in "protection" 24/7

5. Therapy is a form of mind control

6. Cats represent deception

7. Castor oil and visualizations will remove implants

8. There is an elite group of Stewbots who are to work with the KBA (and save the world)

9. If you are attending this class/seminar/what have you- you have elite programming

and lets not forget-

In 2004 there were supposed to be "no new elections" in the US.

Japan was supposed to have fallen into the sea (if it didn't happen after that huge earthquake, well then when?)

The staged alien invasion was supposed to happen in 2003

In 2007 he declared that his son was cured of diabetes. (NOT!)

and of course, not to mention, the countless times we were advised to stock up on canned goods, because all hell was gonna break loose. (Do you know how many canned goods I had to throw out because the cans had expired!?)

And one more thing, far as Stewart himself-

1. He has viking genetics

2. His birth was very unusual and mysterious

3. He found some cave or something in Bolivia (or somewhere like that) where there was a Cyclops in suspended animation.

4. He has dead relatives visiting him on a regular basis

5. He is of the 1% of people who survived time travel

6. He was on the Eldridge (along with many of us who he also told were there with him)

Any one else wanna share some Expansions "gems"?

Another one I remember was around 2005 NY was supposed to be under water. That's why he added a addition to his house. He wanted to move his sons from NY to his new addition.

Funny they say to stock up on can food when they claim to only eat fresh organic food.

On their Q&A, someone asked how to protect their vegie garden from possible radiation fallout from Japan quake, Janet said by covering it in violet will protect it.

No need to stock up then if violet protects the vegie garden.

Another one I remember he said in 2008 Mitt Romney was going to become president and Mitt and the Mormons were going to user in the new world religion.

Before he made that prediction he said Bush was going to be that last president because he was going to declare marshal law and you can't have elections during marshal law.

Stewart also said that Brittany Murphey, Michael Jackson, and Amy Whinehouse were sacrificed as part of Satanic Rituals of the Illuminati. I do wonder how the families of the deceased would react to this?

Oh and he also said that the Kuipers Belt Aliens would invade earth in 2010. They are also scheduled to make an appearance in 2011. Plus, all KBA agents are supposed to be "activated", which to my own knowledge since I was told about this, was end of 2009, Spring 2010, Summer 2010, Autumn 2010, then June 2011, possibly September 2011, then during the second half of 2011.

"So much to tell you, but can't by email." Yeah right...

The Staged Alien Invasion was supposed to be here by end 2009, second half of 2010, second half of 2011...

I feel sad for you. Really! icon_no

I was at a seminar once where he said that anyone who was there most likely had "platinum programming." And if we noticed, we were all attracted to platinum.

I remember thinking "but I don't like platinum... wait, I don't get it?"

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And BTW, when the "no new elections" prediction didn't happen and Bush was re-elected, Stewart made the following two claims:

First he said: "I was right! There were no elections because the election was fixed!"

(As if no other election has ever been fixed?)

And his second response was to become indignant and outraged by people who were emailing him and asking him why it didn't happen. He attacked back by questioning why these people were angry that the One world govt. didn't happen and that they needed to look at their anger, specifically asking themselves why they wanted it to happen!

(Ah no, Stewart, nobody wanted it to happen, they wanted to know what the hell you were talking about!)

I remember filing these things away in the back of my mind.... (even though I still stayed involved!) Funny how the mind works.... What you don't want to, or are simply not ready to see....

Any other gems?

Also interesting who he 'predicts' earth quakes. Here he actually has a clever enough strategy. He has made a number of comments saying there would be earth quakes everywhere. Oh wait, today he has done it again. After an earth quake has happened, he will tell you "I told you so". No you didn't! You just said there would be an earthquake eventually.

I am going to predict that it will rain again. Tomorrow if I discover that it rained in London yesterday (i.e. today), I will tell you; aha! I told you it would rain! I always knew this.

Same goes with his ongoing earthquake warning for Los Angeles / San Francisco. This is an area with high earth quake risks. Everyone knows that.

Like saying, there is more ice in Canada than there is in Guatemala at any give time of the year.

The morality is that we should do our inner work in order to avoid earth quakes in the future. It's a result of your victim mentality, numbnuts!!

Expansionism

If you change your "mind pattern" you dont need any therapies...

As stated below before he recently jumped into to bed with Horowitz on the Vinny show.

(What he was really saying was dont trust this idiot, he is a con man with all of his new age bullsh*t therapies..... trust me, my advice will cure you...)

Truth is, they are both con men.

Dr. Horowitz
Posted: August, 16, 2001
Dr. Horowitzz writes in his book about how important it is to periodic fasting,detoxification, deacidification, immune boosting, oxygenation and bioelectric and bio acoustic therapies. That’s a lot to do for our health. I’ll do it but can I simplify it and get the same results? What is your thinking on it?
Stewart's Reply: If you change the mind-pattern, then you won’t need any therapies.

Dancing around the question when what he really meant was..
(if you change your mind patterns, through my brainwashing techniques you won't need any of this idiots bunk therapies)

Expansionism

(as mentioned on the "justification for our bs" podcast today by the worlds foremost charlatan) .....

If you accuse us ( janet and stew) of being charlatans, liars, thieves, money whores and cult leaders it is because on some level it exists within yourself and you need to take a look at that so that you can
need to clear that up within yourself.

"I ask god mind how much money I should charge for my services"...Janet.

And god mind replied..." ye shall charge my children whatever amount ye see fit to keep thee in the manner you desire per the things ye see in the magazines that ye want"

The funny thing is they couldn't care less about being wrong and having business partners popping up just to disappear next week with no explanation etc. They're like, what's wrong with YOU?

Kindergarten comes to mind.