Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why was Jeffrey Epstein’s death on 4chan before it became public?
Before The Post broke the news of Jeffrey Epstein’s death, it was posted to online message board 4chan — prompting the FDNY to probe whether one of its paramedics leaked the details.

The user made a series of six posts beginning at 8:16 a.m. Saturday — around 40 minutes before news of the convicted pedophile’s death broke.

“[D]ont ask me how I know, but Epstein died an hour ago from hanging, cardiac arrest. Screencap this,” the first post reads.

The messages included unconfirmed details about the aid first responders rendered.

“Pt transported to Lower Manhattan ER and worked for 20 minutes and called,” said one message posted at 8:47 a.m. Saturday said.

Other 4chan users were quick to question the source of the information.

“You are either a cop or EMS,” replied a user.

Without revealing the source, the leaker denied the post was bogus.

“let’s just say I know. Dont need a glowie coming to my crib,” the person wrote at 8:31 a.m., referring to the practice of law enforcement agents creating bait posts, known on 4chan as “glowposting.”

The FDNY launched a probe into the incident but said that the messages were not posted by one of its own.

“The FDNY reviewed the alleged information and determined it did not come from the Department,” said FDNY Deputy Press Secretary Myles Miller in a statement.

Dr. Keith Wesley, who has authored EMS textbooks, said the language in one of the posts “sounds like standard American Heart Association guidelines, which most EMS agencies use,” according to BuzzFeed News.

“If one of the medics posted this separately that’s a breach of protocol,” Wesley told the outlet. “If there was identifying information on the patient, that is a violation of Federal [HIPPA] law.”

Paramedics from both the FDNY and New York-Presbyterian Hospital responded to the Metropolitan Correctional Center where Epstein was being held, but photos show the Presbyterian ambulance transported him to the hospital.

New York-Presbyterian declined to comment.

The Federal Bureau of Prisons didn’t respond to request for comment.

https://nypost.com/2019/08/13/why-was-je...me-public/

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video Exposing Jeffrey Epstein's international sex trafficking ring Breaking News 1 553 07-16-2020, 08:29 AM
Last Post: Pheonix
Video ABC News anchor admits coordinated cover-up of Jeffrey Epstein rapes Breaking News 0 462 11-05-2019, 10:24 PM
Last Post: Breaking News
  Jew Jeffrey Epstein’s Aryan Girls Breaking News 0 925 08-31-2019, 11:15 PM
  Jeffrey Epstein’s heritage: a Jewish global crime syndicate Breaking News 0 922 08-30-2019, 10:15 PM
Video Jeffrey Epstein and the Zionist culture of dehumanising the “Other” Breaking News 0 713 08-27-2019, 10:48 PM