Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Swerdlow as a con artist, charlatan, liar, cheat, wannabe, scammer and fraud
Ran across some interesting comments about swerdlow on Christopher Garetano's site. Below is one of them:

Anonymous February 8, 2019 at 1:52 PM

All you have to do is look on the Internet at the massive numbers of websites that expose Stewart Swerdlow as a con artist, charlatan, liar, cheat, wannabe, scammer and fraud. Swerdlow cannot speak 12 languages, plagiarized the Language of Hyperspace from Maryanne Johnston, who was a half American Indian, half German blind social worker, who shared her hyperspace knowledge with Stewart Swerdlow. He simply took Maryanne Johnston's knowledge. She was an extraterrestrial experiencer, unlike the lying fantasist Stewart Swerdlow. The galactic history information that Stewart Swerdlow talks about is not his own. He has used other peoples research and pretends it is his own. Swerdlow is a liar and a deceiver without any real talents.

Stewart Swerdlow was never even on the Montauk Project and was nothing more than the johnny-come-lately wannabe that reinvented himself by pretending he was a Montauk Boy and nothing could be further from the truth. Swerdlow is a total and utter liar who made up his backstory because he was only interested in building a persona for himself that gullible people would believe. At the Global Sciences Congress (GSC) in February 1999, in Daytona, Florida, Stewart Swerdlow approached Alfred Bielek who was talking with Duncan Roads, the Nexus Magazine editor, and accused Bielek of making up his Philadelphia Experiment story. Alfred Bielek then became enraged and wanted to punch Stewart Swerdlow in the face. Swerdlow suggested the idea that Bielek could connect his fake Philadephia Experiment story to Swerdlow's own fake backstory, concerning what he called the 'Montauk Project' because Swerdlow wanted to legitimize his own backstory.

There's a ton more of them on the site below:
http://www.secrettransmissions.com/2016/...opher.html

Some more on this site:
https://prepareforchange.net/2017/06/14/...nt-page-1/
[-] The following 1 user Likes Richard's post:
  • AgentX.11

(08-26-2019, 01:04 AM)Richard Wrote: Ran across some interesting comments about swerdlow on Christopher Garetano's site. Below is one of them:

Anonymous February 8, 2019 at 1:52 PM

All you have to do is look on the Internet at the massive numbers of websites that expose Stewart Swerdlow as a con artist, charlatan, liar, cheat, wannabe, scammer and fraud. Swerdlow cannot speak 12 languages, plagiarized the Language of Hyperspace from Maryanne Johnston, who was a half American Indian, half German blind social worker, who shared her hyperspace knowledge with Stewart Swerdlow. He simply took Maryanne Johnston's knowledge. She was an extraterrestrial experiencer, unlike the lying fantasist Stewart Swerdlow. The galactic history information that Stewart Swerdlow talks about is not his own. He has used other peoples research and pretends it is his own. Swerdlow is a liar and a deceiver without any real talents.

Stewart Swerdlow was never even on the Montauk Project and was nothing more than the johnny-come-lately wannabe that reinvented himself by pretending he was a Montauk Boy and nothing could be further from the truth. Swerdlow is a total and utter liar who made up his backstory because he was only interested in building a persona for himself that gullible people would believe. At the Global Sciences Congress (GSC) in February 1999, in Daytona, Florida, Stewart Swerdlow approached Alfred Bielek who was talking with Duncan Roads, the Nexus Magazine editor, and accused Bielek of making up his Philadelphia Experiment story. Alfred Bielek then became enraged and wanted to punch Stewart Swerdlow in the face. Swerdlow suggested the idea that Bielek could connect his fake Philadephia Experiment story to Swerdlow's own fake backstory, concerning what he called the 'Montauk Project' because Swerdlow wanted to legitimize his own backstory.

There's a ton more of them on the site below:
http://www.secrettransmissions.com/2016/...opher.html

Some more on this site:
https://prepareforchange.net/2017/06/14/...nt-page-1/

Was this what someone else wrote? Chris and his GF were  cast out of the Expansions circle,actually I think Chris caught onto him and his long time Expansions GF finally  woke up. I heard  Stewart kicked out Chris and some people from a film crew out into the night during a blizzard,right out of his house.

Yes, that was a comment from Chris's website and it's true he caught onto stew. It was funny watching janet and stew getting pissed when they were put on the spot. They couldn't handle it and kicked Chris and the film crew out of the house.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Richard's post:
  • AgentX.11

The latest is that "he is the only remaining montauk survivor" and all I can say is that Laura Eisenhower should have done her homework before claiming things about Swerdlow that is pure bullshit.
[-] The following 1 user Likes MC's post:
  • Breaking News

I agree. I was disappointed to see Laura conned by him.

The entire "I'm the only remaining survivor" was to make himself feel important lol such a transparent and predictable thing a egomaniac would do

That's true, there are still lots of survivors out there. Penny Bradley is probably the most well-known one. She was also in the SSP. She has tons of videos on Youtube. There's also a woman on FB that was on FB. Stewart has done terrible things to her. She is so scared of him that you can barely get her to talk about it. I won't say her name to protect her.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_q...radley+ssp

Hey Richard wondering if I can change my email attched to this account

Yes, that's easy to do in your profile settings.

There is MUCH disinformation being told to the masses. 13 wasted years of life was spent on disinformation.

Yet, out of the darkness comes Light, and the sun always rises after every dark night.

You must figure out your role in the Universal, Cosmic realm of things. Your purpose for being here, even though most do not like being here, we are here for a reason. Even through all the "programming, deprogramming" etc ...

Once you know that - then you can fulfil your True Function and you will not be deceived any longer.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stewart Swerdlow The Satanic Divination Scammer Illuminati 1 3,846 01-10-2015, 01:25 AM
Last Post: Richard