Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the Hierarchy System
I have had a very eventful week, and when this happens I tend to reflect on things that are associated with the experience, so I like to share my thoughts to see if anyone out there is feeling the same way.

I need to go back in time a bit first, over the past few months the word ‘hierarchy’ seems to pop up in many conversations and this word has such a diverse translation, it seems to have really impacted society with a control pattern of thought.

The majority of people translate this word as domination, the pyramid, command, power and separation, how do you translate this word? Is the illuminati the first thing that pops into your head when you hear the word hierarchy?

Before you answer let me first take you off the beaten track, or rather the programmed track of thought.

Whoever you are, wherever you live, at this very moment in time you are associated to a personal hierarchy, at work you are positioned somewhere on that pyramid, at the bottom, in the middle or on top! At home it is the same, religion, education, all industry, whether it be blue collar or white collar, food and farming, banking, prisons, etc etc… then we have nature, my 3 dogs have a hierarchy, the birds and all creatures, the plants and the microorganisms, the universe and planets, should I continue? 

So what I am saying here is “have you been programmed (either specifically or societal) to believe the word hierarchy is an evil presence”? there are many things in our society that the illuminati have control over, specifically how the money goes around, and we do not and never will have control over that, yet the energy that is absorbed into your everyday thought- what is it doing to self? Because if you already believe you are being dominated by a presence (the illuminati hierarchy) then have you have laid down your gun? 

Anyone that knows me knows I like push boundaries of societal programming, it is a ‘conditioning of the mind’ it is a belief system that is instilled during the 13 years of being educated in a ‘mostly’ corrupt system of guidance. I also like to create ideas that people go away with and think about, that is my intention!

I live in a constructed hierarchy, at my workplace, at home and my entire existence works within a hierarchy, yet I do not see myself as dominated nor would I ever allow a ‘person’ to dominate me, nor would I ever want to dominate another. I see my own hierarchy as each person providing a skill, experience or awareness to what they can provide, and not to expect what they can not give and to assemble a whole energy, rather than a pyramid of power.

The illuminati pyramid is always symbolized with a space between the top and everything else, most people refer this to the exclusion of knowledge and power to the so called common person, yet I believe it is the space left for universal awareness that even the illuminati can not control, it is the space left for the knowledge that is within you, that belongs not to your mind pattern, but to your soul personality- your powerhouse.

This space has no boundaries or limitations, it can not be put into a ‘section or divided into a concept, class, religion, or belief system’.

So please tell what your ideas are on the hierarchy system.