Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arrests & Names of Famous People 2020
Video 

We need more PROOF for the imbeciles around us, if we show them these videos they will NOT believe any of it. It would be of immense help in awakening them if there was irrefutable proofs of this. I think the main thing they need to comprehend is how advanced they are in Cloning technology because once they've grasped that, then all such reports will be much more believable to them.

I HATE HOW WE ARE ALWAYS FALLING SHORT IN THE PROOFS DEPT WHEN IT COMES TO THIS STUFF. The obliteration of the nwo and all of the aresholes related to it would be SO MUCH EASIER.

Does anyone here know of any brilliant HACKERS? There is so much data sitting on mainframes and PCs worldwide thta if we had just 1/4 of it, then there would never be any more doubt by anyone regarding these form of videos and reports.

I must have got out of the wrong side of bed this morning. i came and saw this video (above) and instantaneously became irate because of what I outlined above. Some irrefutable proofs of this, and their CARNIVAL is OVER. The masses shall automatically elevate their level of consciousness for the first time in their entire lives.

I just want to see this nightmare, this abortion, CEASE once and for all... as we all do. I'm losing patience after having to bear this stuff for over 40 years now. When will it end?
[-] The following 2 users Like Pheonix's post:
  • etriekka, Richard

The kind of proof you want would cause a civil war in the US.

I am open to any suggestions of a successful completion, the more peaceable the better.

This vid is saying these celebrities were cloned, and the original was executed? I'm surprized to see Lady Gaga on the list

Lady Gaga was a big time Luciferian

Her music is good. I've seen different sites through the years on her many different face changes, which could be plastic surgery, cloning, or both. Her teeth design is always the same though.

I admit she does have talent and a good voice. A lot of her videos are full of symbols the Illuminati uses.

I like her music too, and the way she can dance with shoes that elevate her by almost a FOOT.  I can't believe she NEVER falls down in them.  The clip with her singing on stage with the Rolling Stones is a classic example of what I said.  She was TRIPPING with joy in that video, having a ball, almost like she was ecstatic to be with the stones.  She sang well on that clip too, and she danced the pants off Micky Jaggy. 

I always wanted to spend a week on a tropical island with her having unadulterated sex.  Seems I'm too late.  Oh well...  Biggrin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Pheonix's post:
  • Richard