Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arrests & Names of Famous People 2020
I obtained the list of names everyone is using but I don't know where they are getting it, so I would say take the list with a grain of salt. The names are unconfirmed. It would seem like David Zublick and C-vine would be reporting these names if they were confirmed.

Reported in Greek News June 4, 2020
SHOCK! The list of arrests and executions of famous deep state
Please note the #, should be at top so I moved it. "They" were in it together, their slogan....now they go down together, due to "Tom Hanks" getting executed. Isn't that right #ellen degenerate: ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️
45: Tom Hanks: executed
46: Rita Wilson: executed
1. Andrew McCabe: Arrested at Guantanamo
2. Barack Obama: Executed
3. Michella Obama (Big Mike): Executed
4. Bill Gates: Arrested and held on house arrest
5. Melinda Gates: Arrested and held on house arrest
6. Mike Pence: Arrested at Guantanamo and might be executed, but no updates
7. Mitt Romney: Arrested at Guantanamo
8. Anthony Fauci: Was arrested but helps Trump
9. Huma Abedin: executed
10. John Brennnan: Arrested at Guantanamo
11. George H. W. Bush: executed
12. George W. Bush: executed
13: Laura Bush: executed
14: Jeb Bush: executed
15: Dick Cheney: executed
16: James Baker: executed
17: James Clapper: Arrested at Guantanamo
18: Hillary Clinton: executed
19: Bill Clinton: executed
20: James Comey: Arrested at Guantanamo
21: Paul Ryan: Arrested at Guantanamo
22. Diane Feinstein: Extradited to China
23: Eric Holder: Arrested at Guantanamo
24: John Kerry: Arrested at Guantanamo
25: Loretta Lynch: Arrested at Guantanamo
26: Lisa Page: Arrested at Guantanamo
27: Tony Podesta: executed
28: John Podesta: Arrested at Guantanamo
29: Samantha Powers: Arrested at Guantanamo
30: Adam Cchiff: Arrested at Guantanamo
34: Eric Scmidt: Arrested at Guantanamo
35: Debbie Wasserman-Shultz: Arrested at Guantanamo
36: George Soros: executed
37: Maxine Waters: Arrested at Guantanamo
38: Sally Yates: Arrested at Guantanamo
39: Nancy Pelosi: Arrested at Guantanamo
40: Chuck Schumer: Arrested at Guantanamo
41: Ruth Bader: executed
42: Peter Strzok: Arrested at Guantanamo
43: Elija Cummings: executed
44: Jacinda Adern: Arrested and held on house arrest
47: Madonna: executed
48: Lady Gaga: executed
49: Oprah Winfrey: Arrested and held on house arrest
50: Ellen Degeneres: Arrested and held on house arrest
51: Steven Speilberg: Arrested and held on house arrest
52: Harvey Weinstein: Arrested in and jail
53: Jeffrey Epstein: Arrested and serving a life sentence
54: Pope Francis: executed
55: Queen Elizabeth: executed
56: Phillip Windsor: executed
57: Charles Windsor: executed
58: Justin Trudeau: Arrested and held on house arrest
59: Scott Morrison: Arrested and held on house arrest
60: Harry Windsor: Arrested and held on house arrest
61: Meghan Markle: Arrested and held on house arrest
62: Angela Merkel: Arrested and held on house arrest
63: Meryl Streep:Arrested and held on house arrest
64: Robert De Niro: executed
65: Richard Gere: Arrested and held on house arrest
66: Joe Biden: executed
67: Hunter Biden: executed
68: John McCain: executed
69: Roy Horn of Sigfreid & Roy: executed
70: Troy Sneed (Singer): executed
71: Fred the Godson (Rapper): executed
72: Joel Rogosin (Writer): executed
73: Matthew Seligman (Musician): executed
74: Charles Gregory: executed
75: Hilary Heath: executed
76: Hal Wilner (Producer): executed
77: John Prine (Singer): executed
78: Lee Fierro: executed
79: Adam Schlesinger: executed
80: Joe Diffie: executed
81: Quentin Tarantino: Arrested at Guantanamo

Could be true. The site looks legit. Bill isn't wearing the kind of clothes I would think a billionaire would wear. The coloring on his face doesn't look right. Seems like overkill to have 1,000 agents arrest him. The below site said it's false.

https://www.rappler.com/newsbreak/fact-c...oronavirus

Please do look Rick, I need PROOF of this ASAP, they talk about his being publicly announced in a year. That's too late to help us here in Australia. By that time they will have force injected many here. If I had irrefutable proof of this, then I would personally instigate and lead immediate action in our courts that will have many here immediately arrested. I have the know-how and I have the team to do it with, both legal and financial support from both here and abroad. All that is missing is PROOFS, bone fide proofs, not hearsay of promises to come that never do.

People such as those who make such videos need to take a good long hard look at themselves, because sooner or later, someone out here will deem them a target to get rid of as well as the others. Videos and talk like this from them can only HARM humanity in the long run, it seems to help, but in the end it does the opposite. Perhaps that's the real reason as to why they are allowed to make these types of videos? Knowing well they keep us all in a dream.

If these people release one more of these videos without BONE FIDE proof, then I will be going after them legally myself. Just watch how it's done. I will not stand by and watch these type of arseholes aid and abet the criminals destroy humanity under a cover of darkness and or confusion.

The time for fairy-tales and lies is now long over.

I believe Gates has been arrested because the evidence against him is overwhelming. Also the Gates that has been appearing in public does not look like older pictures of him. Melinda Gates is being played by a male actor. I forgot his name. I'll have to look the info up again.

I found it. His name is Kevin Kline.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Check this out. It's easy to see the differences.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Furthermore, many here in Australia including Larry Hannigan and others more prominent than him, are all raising the same question regarding these announcements. That is we area ll asking WHY THE PHUK would they not be announcing these matters to the public? Because all of the reasons any of us have heard thus far are nothing but EXCUSES. We don't buy that the public will freak out and all those lies. The public are so brain dead and numb that they would hardly move if they found their own house on fire around them. The public would REJOICE in such an announcement, I do not know of ONE human on earth that would not rejoice in it. So the normal excuses they are giving us can simply NOT be right.

This crapola about people not being able to handle this is simply a MISDIRECTION, a muse. There is no substance in it whatsoever given what my eyes have seen of people in the last 50 years.

BTW... Larry Harrigan had his site blocked last night, so much for them being sent off for executions aye?

[quote pid='70345' dateline='1592535017']
RichardCheck this out. It's easy to see the differences.
[/quote]

Visual sight without documentation cannot be deemed as sufficient evidence in any court or Court of law.  This is fine in convincing some, but a full STAR CHAMBER hearing of the full bench of any Supreme court of Australia will laugh at this.

BONE FIDE... we need bone fide proofs or we are wasting our time entertaining this as any form of help to the community, it is in fact a massive hindrance as it is currently presented.  More a joke than anything else, irrespective of its legitimacy.

I believe a lot of people couldn't handle it and you don't have to look any further than when Orson Welles pretended there was a alien invasion. People lost their minds. Many committed suicide. Another one that wasn't as bad is when Trump announced the creation of Space Force to fight aliens. Once again a lot of people lost their minds. They were at conflict with themselves. They believed in Trump but not aliens. They were all confused and didn't know what to think anymore.