Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Smartphone power of microwave radiation when your smart phone is transmitting
Super fine steel wool must be used – (it won’t work with standard S/wool) – You can seemingly see the power of microwave radiation when your smart phone is transmitting…  Dr. Charlie Teo, the imminent neurosurgeon, has been saying for years to use speaker phone away from their brains as this kind of radiation can be accumulative over 10-15 years.  Video runs for 48 seconds:

https://www.larryhannigan.com.au/wp-cont...ol.mp4?_=1

hot

Yeah William, I don't think anyone could argue that it's NOT damaging in some way. 

I don't want to start another thread for the following videos, so I'll place it here even though it is off topic, I think you'll like it, the cartoon addition at the end of the video is my doing.  A video on why you shouldn’t grow Marijuana at home  Biggrin 

https://streamable.com/ra8aj0

And this one is a sign of the times:

https://streamable.com/n32jvl

Quote:This was sent to me – hope it is true – does anyone know?

[b]TESLA TOWERS & HEALING WALL - WHICH 5G DO WE HAVE IN AUSTRALIA??[/b]

Since 2019 America’s 5G Towers are being converted to 432Hz Tesla Healing Towers. (Why 432HZ see item 11) The 5G were initially created by the Deep State to control and depopulate us, but Trump and his team are turning them into Tesla towers. Just like the Mexican wall is also a Tesla Healing wall. Since these 5G towers were created by 1% and Deep State, you will see a Covid-19 stamp inside.

You may have heard Trump speak of Ventilators, and how he will be shipping MANY to other countries to help with Covid-19. And while we have been told through Q that Ventilators have double meaning, many are left wondering what role these Ventilators play.

1. They are used when they rescue the children underground tunnels, as initially these children were dying as they were exposed to the surface for the first time. They realized these ventilators saved lives.
  2. They are also CoVFeFe magnets which make 5G safe. It’s an alloy of Cobalt, Vanadium, and Iron creating a magnetic material that will also facilitate many innovative technological advances for our future including space travel.
CoVFeFe essentially cleanses the impurities from the 5G, and works on an ionic level to keep Oxygen from being depleted, rendering the signal harmless.
When the Deep State unleashed the virus in China, what they did was make every citizen receive a vaccine the year prior, which had the virus in it, and when they were ready to ‘unleash’ the virus to media, they turned on the 5G towers.

Unfortunately in China the towers are still dangerous. But this is why you seen footage of people collapsing on the spot. It was the combination of the mandatory shots plus 5G. Here in America we did NOT see the same outcome as we did in China even though MANY have received shots contaminated with Covid-19. Why? Our 5G towers have been SAFE since 2019.

The Deep State wanted the World to fear this man-made virus, make us think it’s airborne and killing many, so that we would comply to poisonous vaccines. 
Had Hillary won no doubt NWO WOULD HAVE MANDATED ALL US CITIZENS BE PRE-VACCINATED. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  “Smart” Meters: More Radiation Than a Cell Tower Breaking News 0 2,611 10-14-2011, 01:36 PM
Last Post: Breaking News