Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How can we confirm that a ghost/soul, is really who they appear to be?
Like if someone dies and is reunited with a loved one. How can the other soul's ID be confirmed?

There are no games, there are no lies and there is no doubt in the hereafter. All those things exist only in the 3 spheres of existence, they do NOT exist in the 4th state of aggregation known as the afterlife. There and only there can one rest in peace.

Richard. This user is illuminati.

Well that's a new one.  You need psychiatric evaluation HeadSpace, that's no joke.  If you keep this up, I shall access the secretive Illuminati database, find out who you are and where you live, whereupon I shall dispatch 3 loony bin employees to pick you up and take you straight in for evaluation.  

Be scared, be VERY VERY scared. LOL!!!  One of Stew's leftovers or rejects I assume?

(09-23-2020, 07:23 PM)19376976 Wrote: Like if someone dies and is reunited with a loved one. How can the other soul's ID be confirmed?

Good question but I'm not sure of the answer since demons can appear as your loved ones and they can scan your memories of that person to be just like you remember them. For now all I can think of is to your intuition. If it doesn't feel right it probably isn't.

I had a disturbing thought. Let's say someone could not contact a deceased person, and also feared that if he did, the ghost might not be genuine. Then he goes in a time machine to before that person died, and begins spending more quality time with that person. Now he is in an alternate reality branch-off. Any alternate reality person must have a different soul, although 99.99999 % identical to its other alternate selves. Also, any alternate reality will also have its own Astral Plane.

I hope I'm wrong

The death of the physical returns one to source - there is no ego therein therfore, no identity issues...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Real ghost caught on camera jumping in well !!! Ghost jump in well Breaking News 2 1,396 07-26-2014, 05:15 PM
Last Post: Elizabeth