Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Relationship problems
Thanks Veronica.  It is always good to get a womens perspective on things of this nature.  The last couple of days have been extremely difficult - possible the worst experience in my life.  I have a lot to work through with my wife and I know that she no longer trusts me and that this is going to particularly difficult.  I realise that it is very difficult for my wife to process all of this and to make sense of it all.  Things are still very 'stormy' but there is hope.  My wife and I come from completely different, backgrounds, cultures and countries so that in itself is a challenge.  I think that all we can do is to keep on communicating.  You have given me some good ideas on how to explain certain things.  You are right in that I must remain true to myself and that I do not need to justify my interests or pretend to be something that I am not - I need to be me (I know I am not a bad person).  This work has been the most difficult thing that I have experienced in my life but I know that I am a better person because of it.  I think that this experience will actually help me to progress. 

Thanks Rob - I will try that :)