Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My situation
I say yes because I like them. Alcohol is a drug, caffeine is a drug, nicotine is a drug... they're just legal that's all. I don't take them to extremes anymore so I don't suffer the voices (that don't even talk to me nor about me anymore) or paranoia.

so what do i do to get my mind and body in sync again

this might seem wierd but it seems for some reason when i go around people i know or even random people that i dont know that some of them start humming and others seem to get headaches

Maybe you gave them a headache and they're humming so they don't have to listen to you haha x

The catch 22 about amphetamine and acid drugs is it actually heightens your perception, so it basically opens up your sixth sense to greater levels, but…and a very big… but is that most people it happens to actually don’t understand this, and therefore it becomes another step closer to thinking they are loosing it!

wow b0nes. sounds like you should take a break from those hardcore drugs. a long one. but i dont think you should cease the cannabis use. with the right mindset you should be good.

smoking cannabis ever since that festival now makes me more paranoid and in a bad mindset for the most part so i have stopped smoking for the most part.

another thing is now wen i listen to music i get more into the beats and the flow of it...start dancing and flowing to it which i cant remember doing as much before

yea some people are affected differently but for me once i got rid of the paranoid mindset i began to enjoy cannabis much more. i have no fear in it therefore it causes no fear

The same is true for me. I never got paranoid from smoking weed but I remember some people who just started smoking it would get paranoid.