Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Understanding Full Spectrum of Frequency and How They Are Used
Video 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cd8CdI3Gp4Q&list=WL&index=2

Laura Eisenhower is a Global Alchemist, Researcher and Medical and Intuitive Astrologist.. She is an internationally acclaimed speaker who has presented her work world wide. Laura is the great-granddaughter of President Dwight David Eisenhower and she reveals Exopolitical information about his administration, that has been largely held in secrecy. She is considered by many to be one of North Americas leading researchers on: Health, Exopolitics, Alchemy, Metaphysics, and Galactic History. Laura works to free us from the 3-D holographic time-loop, False Archonic systems and Military Industrial Complex and exposes hidden agendas so we can take our power back. Feeling a calling regarding her mission since she was a child, she has gained incredible insight through her wilderness adventures, psychic development and has been connecting major dots about how to guide us into higher Earth energies. She has a deep understanding of Gaia-Sophia and our Divine Blueprint and how they connect to the Venus transits, Earth grids, Global Alchemy, DNA & ET races. Her passion is to inspire unity consciousness and bring us back to the Zero point/Unified field, the totality of our divine powers.

David Sereda Started Lightstream Technologies in Sedona, Arizona in 2007 with his wife Crystal Sereda. They developed the company from the ground up with their own designs and technology. David Sereda is the inventor of the technology, a well known self taught scientist. Crystal is a jewelry designer. Fred Shute and Chris Paul are their Jewelers who hand craft the Lightstream Pendants, Wands, Staffs and helped David develop the style of the wands and Staff.

Shahiroz Walji works with David Sereda at Lightstream Harmonics, as Head of the Sales and Service Department I lead the Lightstream Community.  It is here that I’ve met old soul family members such as Parvinder Grewal, David Sereda, and I’ve also made many new friends through our clientele.  I can’t begin to tell you what a synchronicity this has been in my life and how magical the Light Stream Harmonics journey is.  Working with the David Sereda products and frequencies has been nothing short of miraculous.  I can’t wait to see you all embark on this miraculous adventure too.  At the very least everyone should embark on owning and experiencing frequencies on at least one David Sereda product.  I'm convinced that you will find its only the beginning of your spiritual journey as many clients have also. 

"As a hobby I have years of study in metaphysics, philosophy, and world faiths and their texts.  I have been an editor, reviewer and researcher for scholarly texts too.  For pleasure, I’m a singer and love to vocalize.  A psychic once told me that one day I will be instrumental in healing people with sound.  I used to think it was my voice.  I now know it is sound frequency and perhaps the David Sereda products.  These are now part of my daily life.  They, believe it or not have been instrumental in bringing peace back in my life after a really long period of chaos." ~ Shahiroz