Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
The Vatican Will Be Destroyed This Coming Wednesday
by Shawn Lindseth on August 15, 2011

in Features,Weird News

Awesome or Off-Putting is a weekly delve into cryptozoology, ufology, aliens, medical marvels, scientific wonders, secret societies, government conspiracies, cults, ghosts, EVPs, ancient artifacts, strange facts, odd sightings or just the plain unexplainable.

When Vatican City was established by a treaty between blah blah blah and blah blah blah way back in 1929, well – they may as well have not even bothered. That’s because according to a small group of believers – the whole thing is going to topple to the ground this coming Wednesday.

We don’t really buy it though. After all, the thing has already withstood the rapture, why would it crumble down now?

Because the Virgin Mary said it would in a vision to three children, that’s why.

Ahem.

On the thirteenth day of six consecutive months way back in 1917, three shepherd children claim they were visited by an apparition of The Virgin Mary. That seems like a lot of meetings, no doubt filled with tons of idol chit chat about the latest silent film. But all you need to know for this story is that Mary is said to have told the kids 3 secrets.

The first two weren’t all that secret as they’ve been open for discussion since around 1941. The first was this, as found in one of the children’s eventual memoirs:

“Our Lady showed us a great sea of fire which seemed to be under the earth. Plunged in this fire were demons and souls in human form, like transparent burning embers, all blackened or burnished bronze, floating about in the conflagration, now raised into the air by the flames that issued from within themselves together with great clouds of smoke, now falling back on every side like sparks in a huge fire, without weight or equilibrium, and amid shrieks and groans of pain and despair, which horrified us and made us tremble with fear. The demons could be distinguished by their terrifying and repulsive likeness to frightful and unknown animals, all black and transparent. This vision lasted but an instant. How can we ever be grateful enough to our kind heavenly Mother, who had already prepared us by promising, in the first Apparition, to take us to heaven. Otherwise, I think we would have died of fear and terror.”

The second secret is found in the same book:

“You have seen hell where the souls of poor sinners go. To save them, God wishes to establish in the world devotion to my Immaculate Heart. If what I say to you is done, many souls will be saved and there will be peace. The war is going to end: but if people do not cease offending God, a worse one will break out during the Pontificate of Pius XI. When you see a night illuminated by an unknown light, know that this is the great sign given you by God that he is about to punish the world for its crimes, by means of war, famine, and persecutions of the Church and of the Holy Father. To prevent this, I shall come to ask for the consecration of Russia to my Immaculate Heart, and the Communion of reparation on the First Saturdays. If my requests are heeded, Russia will be converted, and there will be peace; if not, she will spread her errors throughout the world, causing wars and persecutions of the Church. The good will be martyred; the Holy Father will have much to suffer; various nations will be annihilated. In the end, my Immaculate Heart will triumph. The Holy Father will consecrate Russia to me, and she shall be converted, and a period of peace will be granted to the world.”

All well and good. But the third secret is the one we’re here to talk about today – because it’s the one that actually was a secret for a long time. In 1941 the same girl who told of the first two secrets wrote the third on a piece of paper. With it she included the order that it not be torn from it’s sealed envelope until 1960. Since then it’s been released to the public. It reads, at least according to FatimaMovement.com, as follows:

“Now i will reveal the third part of the secret; This part is the apostasy in the Church!
    Our Lady showed us a vision of someone who i describe as the ‘ Pope ‘, standing in front of a praising multitude. But there was a difference with a real Pope, the evil look, this one had eyes of evil. Then after a few moments we saw the same Pope entering a church, but this church was like the church of hell, there is no way to describe the ugliness of this place, it seemed like a fortress made of gray cement, with broken angles and windows like eyes, there was a beak on top of the building. We then looked up at Our Lady who said to us you have seen the apostasy in the Church, this message can be opened by The Holy Father, but must be announced after Pius XII and before 1960. During the pontificate of John Paul II the cornerstone from Peter’s tomb must be removed and transferred to Fatima. Because the Dogma of faith is not preserved in Rome, her authority will be removed and given to Portugal. The cathedral of Rome must be destroyed and a new one built in Fatima. If 69 weeks after this command is announced Rome continues it’s abomination, the city will be destroyed. Our Lady told us this is written, Daniel 9 24-25 and Mathew 21 42-44.”

The Fatima Movement explains their math here:

“The Masonic Vatican is obviously not listening to the Mother of God so Rome will be destroyed 69 weeks after the release of the letter, this last April 21, 2010. This puts the destruction of Rome at August 17, 2011.”

You know, they actually do have a count down clock there too. It’s about 4/5 of the way down the page – just below the t-shirts they’re selling to commemorate the occasion. As of this writing there are just over two days left on it. Hecklerspray certainly hopes all those priests have emergency bags packed. We also hope this mass destruction will leave plenty of televisions to be looted from under the rubble, because well, it’s been a week. And our hands are getting an itch that only other people’s property can satisfy.

To Rome then Londoners! To Rome!

http://www.hecklerspray.com/awesome-or-o...162788.php

So much for the prediction.