Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Galactic Federation - What Is It? Taygeta (Pleiades) and Federation
Video 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxkxMiSJelM&list=WL&index=4

Part 1 of the series of videos on the topic of Federation. In this part:
- What is a United Federation of Planets?
- Its Goals in Space
- Its Goals towards the Earth
- Various Races´ Tasks
- Taygetan involvement in Federation affairs
- Deterioration of the relationship between Federation and Taygeta

Video Time Stamp:24.27This leads us to a clear deterioration in the relationship between the Federation, meaning specifically the level
of the Federation appointed to oversee Earth and its needs or problems. Be it not only the Federation HQ in Viera, which holds almost no real power, or the real overseers of this area where Earth is found in, and those would be Saturn based Federation HQ.

Louise told me about Saturn is the hope of the deep state and told me they are doing some very nasty things their. And told me this goes beyond the Deep State about the Archons taking over Star Systems and Worlds.

I did pendulum divination kind of thing as I was needing to do discernment on this video when it concerns the galactic federation also understand their is one in the Future as well that is very active as same as what is in the past and that their is a Temporal Time War now going on and Louise said I am here from a more Futuristic self in the Future Earth and Galactic Federation using a program to control myself in the past my present Time line. She knows this is crazy but is seeing others doing the same thing as well when they ask her to open up their Akashic records for a reading as a result of reading peoples Akashic Records she is  seeing this as a very real reality that this is all going on. So in doing a pendulum divination thing I ask is this video lying to me clock wise yes and counter clockwise spin of the pendulum No. In spite of my opinion or wondering it this video is lying to me or not. So in asking the question of the pendulum is this video lying to me the pendulum said No and I tried this a few more times and got a no answer saying their is truth what is being what is said in the Video but saying that the Federation HQ is on Saturn is the Enemy.

Louise Jones this Sunday on her Twitch channel will be attempting to bring many of us into a Remote view session of going on board Federations Ship to remote view and talk to the Star Beings their on their Federation Mothership that are patrolling above us in a wait and see state.

She indicated to me their is the Galactic Federation Of Worlds , the Various Federations and their Alliances. And that these Galactic Wars are on going so you would need some kind of defense to protect those within the Federation and said I was a certain Star Race I believe I was maybe a Sirian as she said I was born on three cluster of planets outside our solar system called Sirius A, B , C and said I was born on the hot one and latter worked on the cold one as a Scientist and knew of the Galactic Federation. Was also within the Galactic Federation involved in Terraforming Mars as I seem to be the only one doing it for the Farmers the Martians on Mars who Louise Jones looked at them and said to me the Martians Nice People and Very Hard Working people and told me with their futuristic cities and that I got Mars so Balanced and told me looking straight at me you got it right. And at one point their was the take over by the Reptoids not the Reptilians and saying they are much different. And as a result of the take over lost family and friends and many were forced to into slave labor unground to mine for the enemy. As Louise said Mars was the Great War of the Galaxy and many people lost their lives there. And when all this was going down, the Federation Rescued me and took me to an inhabitable Moon near Jupiter that is a water world with very little land and a very stormy world with great oceans and said their were great unground cities and the house I was in came out of mountains and were reinforced with large Windows integrated in the Mountains as this is where I met my True Great Love a very Beautiful Blond Pleiadean Elven Woman of a certain Pleiadean Heritage and you had a Son by her according to Louise and said while their you were highly respected as a person. And their was where I taught the people my knowledge. And even tried to go back to Mars and Rescue the people under Reptoid control and failed apparently. And while back on Jupiter's Moon said their was an Explosion and went on to say their have been many Galactic Wars through out the Galaxy and said I lost my family on Jupiter's Moon via great floods and once again had to be rescued by the Galactic Federation of Worlds and was on their Warships in taking me to somewhere else to grieve about losing one of my true great loves , family and friends in this ongoing never ending Galactic Wars. And when Louise Jones was talking to me while a stood in a Room I created in my minds eye for her to get a hook or connection to me with many star beings and one from Ashtar command entering the Room  and in this Room Louise saw me in standing in my Federation Uniform of white with gold trim as that is what I described to her in my minds eye what I was wearing in the room and she said yes very Pleiadean look as you look very futuristic as the various federations have their various uniforms and her native American guides who were great war chiefs and her Dire Wolf called Lady and also latter in my reading in this the room said their is a woman coming into this room one of your True Great Loves you lost on Jupiter's Moon who is now in Spirit and wants to try to connect with you and don't try to force it she says to me just look at it as a relationship of being the prince and she the princess as she will try to come into your dreams or come as a flash image as she is telling me on your mothers side is that your DNA is very Elemental and is where you get your elemental DNA and that you are a Hybrid Elven and saying to me they say we are human but we are really not as we are a mix of what is up there. And Mentioned the Eleven Race (I am thinking like the Vulcans in Star Trek with their pointy ears and their v shaped eyebrows as I looked in the mirror and sort of looking like Spock lol as my eyebrows do a distinctive slant like Vulcan Spock in the Star Trek Series don't have pointy ears that I can say look in the mirror) When on to say she will work with me in trying to activate my DNA and Louise said you need to be around Nature as that is why you chose that particular star race of the Elven is that they are very magical beings as it is like you came back to be an anchor for earth by the very fact your boots are on the ground you are healing earth.

As Louise was just a Psychic, Medium and Shaman at the time from a long line of Physics on both sides of her family going all the way back to Queen Elizabeth I as one of her Great Grand Fathers was the sooth sayer to the Queen I and Louise Grandmother was a psychic that gave reading in her area and was very well known and respected. So Louise at the time had no real connection to the star beings but an event happened in her home as she was minding her own business doing what she was doing in her life at the time and all of a sudden her local space greyed out and a portal opened in her kitchen area and a tall Blond 7 to 8ft tall being in a space suite introduce himself as Ashtar Command and asked her are you willing to join in to fight for this world and she basically had to pinch herself and say is this real and she answered hell yes I will join to help humanity and said her DNA was upgraded by the Ashtar being which equipped her to speak all forms of the galactic language and to translate the same Galactic Language of different Star Races what is said and other things. And has since then been in contact with them and remote viewing motherships now  patrolling our skies. And has an ongoing relationship to a Pleiadean Woman as crewmember during her off duty time to come and chat with Louise Jones is very fond of the female race in general that is her leaning in her sexuality. And say the Pleiadean woman are very flirtatious and the male Pleiadeans are different then the earth men on earth. And Louise Jones said you need to be open about their sex life as they have different morals to our own earth culture and that you can have relationships with these star beings. She mentioned with the Pleiadeans either are committed to one individual as a mate for life and others are into the bisex thing and have multiple couples living together. And was flirting with her telling her my leanings in my sexuality and she gave me a thumbs up in a Facebook message as a reply.

I will be sending Louise Jones this video and asking what her Opinion is on this video and she will get back with me and give me her assessment of whether their is any validity to what is said in this video. As i been message her on her Facebook account a lot and she does get back to me and tell me things she would probably not tell other people about what she thinks. She will also be able to recognize the star race of the people in the video who are talking about the Federation and the supposed breakaway factions of Pleiadeans Taygetans.

I have sent her a PM or Personal Message and posted the video and asking her to respond about the video and give me
her opinion on what she thought about the video due to her deep connection to many star beings and the Galactic Federation and Ashtar Command. And will post her reply I get from her.

Dan Winter vouches for Gosia

Psychic Louise Jones told me that the lady that who is speaking in the video is good. I told LG I asked my pendulum if she she was lying and my pendulum said NO twice and her body language seemed to me pretty solid to me. So Louise Jones gives me a thumbs up on her as being legit and truthful.
So it is all good Richard. As in these days a people are going to have to used a lot of discernment like I am trying to do, due to massive infiltration into the Truther, Patriot, and Light Words groups. LJ even exposed Q as a CIA operations as said they know who Q is and it's been infiltrated. As a result these agents and trolls being to attack her videos of one group of videos of predictions before the 2020 elections. And the crazy part they deleted her channeling Star Beings and she said if it was all really nonsense to them and that she was not channeling Star Beings why deleted these videos she ask because other people are doing the same thing and not just me.  A Honey Pot is being
setup to arrest and capture Real Activist in the Patriot, Truther and Light Workers Group. Their are individuals that are pretending to be something when they are not but liars , conmen that will still your money and do serious harm to you emotions and spirituality and even people getting lured into a dangerous cult like mentality. Any former CIA operatives are involved in these fake spiritual organizations. The Saying goes once CIA always CIA.

She's wrong about Q being a CIA operation, and it hasn't been infiltrated.

I did a pendulum divination on the question of asking is Q a CIA operation it gave me a yes. I think in the beginning it started out good as I think many people let down their guard in regard to Q. But like anything like a slithering snake what started out good is taken over because people did not always have their guard up and know that their is always that possibility this movement can taken over and will be hijacked without anyone being the wiser. You know what we talk about Trump getting back in and all. But that is not what is going to happen. I heard LJ said in regard to Trump is really not about him it is what is good for this planet or world and people in general. Look at the original federation the signing of the Declaration Of Independence the signers of leveling very serious charges against King George III at the time was considered treason read the stories of the ones that were who were hunted down by the most vicious bounty hunters of the Crown and were not Deep State like Benjamin Franklin who was one of the signer of that document and came out spelling like a rose and did not die while others lost everything and were a pariah and traitors except the Crown Agents and lot of these Crown Agents that did not die for Treason against the Crown is Death. I believe because of this movement of the Federation her on Earth of People who Pledged everything to each other including their lives and wealth. American Francis Bacons the New Atlantis was a highjacked of the federation of genuine signers who have had no plans to start a country or form a government of handlers of the slaves how did they treat the American Indigenous Indians of their lands would they treat us any better. With the original occupiers of this land would of simply lived peacefully with them as they are a very spiritual people that recognize the rights of all human beings. American and it's Constitution was created by the Crown and it's 13 original Crown Colonies and now the Crown Corporation States and signed by the Esquires on both sides as the US Constitution is means of control of the slaves. America was a Hijack of the original Federation of a peoples that wanted to live free and could care less about representation or a Government aka Root word break it all down means Mind Control. So if this constitution was suppose to give us these freedoms under a handler government of the slaves so how are we doing at the moment as this world of our is about enter times of trouble like you would not believe and many will be tested mark my words. One Food Shortage as we are already in very Serious Drought Situation and this cancer is spreading across to the east side of the US. Food Wars and Water Wars are coming soon, Shortages across the board lack of chips, repair parts. Two Major hydroelectric Power Plants in the US will be likely Shut down one in Hoover Damn due to very low water levels that supplies several states near California and California herself and the other one in California Lake Oroville is California's second largest reservoir and generates enough electricity to power up to 800,000 homes at full capacity s being scheduled for shut down as the water levels can no longer sustain it. Economic and stock market crash like no other and many are saying it will be biblical. The Hunger Stones warned us two years ago of impending sorrow and pain coming and the the stones said if you can read these you too will be crying with great pain and you to will suffer what we had to go through looking for food and water. And I saw the writing on the wall before the begging of this year and started mobilizing and preparing my defenses and started a food pantry and slowly grown and when out in public gone full commando with a tactical police belt with a body cam and non lethal means of defense stun gun, pepper spray OC, Two stun guns and flash lights one is a flooder with 11,000 lumens, and 8000 lumen strobe, two powerful stun guns and massive short  Steel braided whip. Mace gun mounted with a laser and flash light set for strobe, 0.50 cal Air Pistol with green dot laser and strobe light set using riot balls made of steel wrapped with PVC, and should hopefully get some .5 cal pva pepper balls I been waiting on for a long time. As OC pepper is something that is very serious business and will have an attack in so much turmoil wonder if his eyes are going to fall out as his face will be on fire and in such distress with eyes closing and will not be fighting you. As just one drop of this on you person will be like the plague hit you as it did me and had to spend over 1hr washing my eyes out and it got into my cloths and after that kept having problems of the burning side of my face and eyes feeling like pins were being pushed into my eyes. So Yeah I am Armed to the teeth. As people began to start going crazy as their was an incident I heard in Kentucky reported in the news of some guy shooting up the east side shooting at everything nice cars and people and I was like WTF and it is going to get worse as the Economy get worse like inflation, people losing their jobs not being able to pay their rend or put food on the table as they will resort to violence for the sake of their family and start stealing food and attacking people for their stuff. It will be every man , woman and child for themselves to defend themselves as sure that kids have been taught hand to us a hand gun and weapons.

This guy is an Insane Prepper on Steroids and is a very Hard Realist at what is coming and is way ahead of most of us in prepping and has allied to other preppers near him who are of like mindedness in preparing for Armageddon and forging agreements and conditions of coming to each others aid and supply
what they have to help each other out and be ready to defend each other as he is way ahead of the game in defenses. And as a realist he too like me sees the writing on the wall of Civil War and Unrest among the people.
https://youtu.be/6eCCCVO1Wxo

Louise mentioning Donald Trump that she affectionately calls Trumpy Boy and say it is a 50 50 thing of him getting back in. As the Swamp is very Massive and it will take many years to clear out. All Assets deployed against Patriots, Truthers and Lightworkers it is how they always done it Infiltration on both sides so called double agents parading around in the Patriot, Truther and Light Worker Groups as Angels of Light when they are hidden snakes and devils poised to strike you once you let your guard down.

I am a member right now of Simon Parkes Connecting Consciousness and having 2nd Doubts of possible Infiltration of the Organization and even said to members directly over the CC Telegram Chat channel and if I ever found out this organization is nothing but a cult I will leave CC as my life does not depend on being in this organization and everybody went crazy towards  and saying Doug has got some kind of chip on his shoulders and trying to seduced me into their cult like mentality we been here for quite some time and we are of light and love join us OMG I am speaking to children as it is not about this Light and Love BS mantra I keep hearing about real warrior ascend in the higher vibrations but is only achieved on the Battlefield of the Enemy in a Spiritual War in 1979 and won and opened a divine portal of light of unbelievable bliss and peace get in their and fight as your BS is nonsense to me and they did not like that one bit as I speak from Experience and can back that up 100 percent with my own battles in life against the IRS in 1995 i a Paper War and Won short of attaching an Illegal levy per Title 27 as title 26 code was once part of Title 27 once they separated that become nothing but problems of understanding by the courts which I never entered as it is a trap and they tried to get me their and I was just of damn smart not to fall into their trap and most people would of killed them self as they were raining down hell on my ass with threats and I said to myself I going to beat the crap out of them in my paper war with them to no end until after their illegal levy against me and my hard earned labor earned labor but on my turf they could not touch me as most people enter their traps and end up in Jail an most that confront the IRS does not end well for them either they end up in jail or put a Bullet to the head and blow their brains out when the IRS come for them and the Spiritual Battle in my Life and Won but got over 3200 dollars back from IRS being a Collection Agency for the Crown from Puerto Rico I won IRS fools. Three characters that I have been investigating by me and others Charlie Ward, Sasha Stone, and Robert David Steel Ex CIA and you know same with Pompeo around Trump a former CIA (Once CIA always CIA as you been corrupted either you are in or you die) and the people that are investigating these people have said everybody should know this once CIA always CIA. On this of three people Charlie Wards older Son came forward to expose his Dad,  Sasha Stone people have a lot of dirt on him in Sasha Stone getting people to loan him some money and never paying people back and sending his trolls and agents after people when they complain about him being a thief and people saying that he was a former failed musician turned New Age Guru and most of the CC member are believing his BS and his Connection to Robert David Steels ITJN. Simon Parkes had these Two people on his show including Charlie Ward who has been outed as a Scam Artist. And Louis Jones you might say the same of her as I am using discernment with her and don't always agree with some of the things she says but feel she is not trying to steer me wrong you know that if an individual was trying to exert their control over you and forcing you into a kind of Codependency kind of thing where you can not live you life without that person like your life depended on it. Louise told me this Doug if you need my guidance I am here for you but I feel you are a highly evolved soul and can figure things out on your own and that you have a very powerful intuition and can stand on your own two feet and I feel you are very well protected (She was telling me in regard to the Angelic Realms in regard to the Arch Angie Michael and told me and a least two reading I had with her that I am highly respected and highly regarded in the spirit world and I think this also goes in regard the Galactic Federation Of Worlds the real light workers of light and love ) within the truther movement. I told her I can not depend on you Louise as I must stand on my own two feet and using my own discernment with my gut feeling of detecting if something is very wrong, my pendulum dowsing or divination on question of Yes Or Not and Body Language Interpretation what is that person telling me they would not reveal to me upfront you know this is nearly an exact Science now and their are many many books on the subject like the Dummies Series is a good place to start like Body Language for Dummies very good one to read. But in regard to Louise I greatly value her opinion in certain matters but in the end it is up to me to decide for myself what I think and feel is happening right now. She and me were talking back and forth and ask me is Simon Parkes Organization in trouble a I told her I don't know at the moment as I am investigating the group for red flags.

https://brutalproof.net/2019/03/freemaso...cha-stone/

https://brutalproof.net/2021/01/asshole-...ts-beware/

Robert David Steele was on was on Simone Parkes YouTube interview and saying how all the Connecting Consciousness were all showing up (Not Me) at this so called Freedom Tour yeah right a Honey Pot Words (Normally Words of art in the Computer IT Arena in trying to capture Hackers) of Art mine for the purpose to lure into a Trap. Once CIA always CIA did George Bush SR being CIA ever become a light worker LOL.

I have come on Zoom initially a while back and introduce myself to people that are members as the Host of the Zoom was Coordinator from the state of Reston, Virginia I being in the State of Kentucky of which the CC Coordinator is the Regional Coordinator of Four State being her state VA, the others WV, TN, and KY my state. Latter our CC Coordinator setup a Regional CC Telegram Chat session and was posting a reply and CC Coordinator was not like what I said so I apologies due to her sensitivity to very Dark Things or unpleasant subject matter she said we need to raise the vibrations here. So at one point I began to have 2nd doubts about the organization and it's member should not even be here way many were reacting like this is some kind of Social Media Thing and Social Club of supposed like mindedness of people as I was not seeing that. Well began a test on people and was very upbeat and friendly but at the same time very serious of what I was telling them as I was targeting Simon Parkes in terms of Discernment and they went all crazy and stuff with me and were missing the point. So I retreated and thanked after body for participating and told them it is me on this path as that is where I am at the moment. My conclusion their is potential for this to become a cult. So people began to doing their thing posting back and forth you know how it is with social media very divisive as a subtle snake slowly sucking the life force out of you as you read one post after another and recycling things over and over you many have seen or not seen.  And the funny thing the CC Coordinator shut down the Telegram Connecting Consciousness Chat Channel and as of this writing is still shut down and the CC Telegram Account saying "group is inaccessible" I can go in in delete all my stuff posted which I did..  Since near the beginning near the end of May when she gave out the invite and asking people send her their telegram account info if the wanting to join in and chat with fellow members. Since I did not contact the CC coordinator about the CC Telegram Chat channel being shut down and bit*h and piss and moan of what is going on and will the chat be restored nope could care less and was my next move to shut down all my telegram Accounts with all the the incessant BS about this or that recycle garbage like my life dependent on it  as it was sucking all my life force to have to day in and day out scroll though message of people being hopeful of Q saving the day and saying every day people we are getting close and any minuet it is like the Christians saying any min brother and sisters we will be rescued from have to be tortured and attacked we will be save soon promise lol. Many in the missionaries in the Deep State Countries of Human tracking and hard suppression of their right preached the message Jesus will save us before this happen and got imprisoned and beaten to death and outright and owned. So we are the ones the Matrix Buster and the real light workers that will have to take charge and enter the battlefield to push back the enemy as we are more powerful then they could ever know. I told the CC Coordinator up Front I do not follow the crowd and walk along. Louise Jones said this of me over Facebook Messaging saying Doug you are not a follower, you are a Leader.

There has been a campaign to discredit Q for years, and you're one of many that got sucked into it. Just like people who get sucked into the flat earth movement. There's no truth to it. Pendulums, psychics, and disinfo agents will not change the facts that Q has never been proven wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dXPIbUhneo&list=WL&index=3

PART 2 of the Federation series.
I highly recommended to watch it entirely to understand different nuances of the complex conglomerate that is the Federation of United Planets and its dealings with Earth. In this part, Yazhi, Swaruu X, and Aneeka, will respond questions such as: Is the Federation good or bad? How do they view 3D Earth? That point especially is essential to understand as it will be seen clearly that how we view the Federation will change depending on the context through which we are looking at it. We will go into the Collective Wants and the Field, Cabal, and how it all relates to the Federation "modus operandi" regarding Earth. At the end of the video, AND THROUGH THE ISOLATED CONTEXT of strictly considering the perspective of Earth humans, it will be explained why Taygetans, Yazhi and Swaruu declare the Federation´s attitude as regressive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0fKyYuSAC0&list=WL&index=2

Third part of our Federation series. This is an important video in which Yazhi and Swaruu X explain how the "Galactic Federation of Light"concept ties in with the CIA and its infiltration into the UFO community. False flag alien invasion or contact also will be addressed, as it does connect with the topic of the "Galactic Federation of Light" and with how the Cabal wants us to perceive them. Also, the recent UFO "disclosure" of Pentagon documents will be mentioned, which ALSO links to the possible alien "attack or contact". It's all coming together, and it is all connected. Important video, do not miss it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNfbRRgeblo&list=WL&index=6

This is part 4 of our Federation series, a topic that Swaruu X and Yazhi shared with us about a month ago. In this video, we continue exploring the dealings the Federation has with Earth and humanity, how they perceive life on our planet, what it is for, and we deepen the understanding about the ET reality vs human one. Several Robert´s questions are included in the second part.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video Megan Rose: Galactic Federation and The Reptilian Reincarnation Trap Richard 0 199 10-11-2022, 08:15 PM
Last Post: Richard
Video Megan Rose: Galactic Federation: Antarctica Base and Moon Prison Richard 0 241 05-19-2022, 02:28 PM
Video Elizabeth April: Galactic Federation Message to Humanity Breaking News 0 245 04-14-2022, 10:16 PM
Last Post: Breaking News
Video Galactic Federation: The Alliance, Ukraine and Australia with Val Nek Breaking News 0 266 04-14-2022, 10:15 PM
Last Post: Breaking News
  The Federation of Light has made a profound statement! Richard 20 4,324 10-26-2008, 11:36 PM