Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ASTROLOGY EXPLAINED
Video 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=967_BdLRrPU&list=WL

Most people who consider themselves spiritual are contradicting themselves by believing in modern cosmology. People want to believe in forms of Magick such as Astral Projection, Law of Attraction, and Ideas such as Ghost or Spirits.
Metaphysical phenomena, Magick, or any principles that imply Mind over Matter, are in contradiction with the modern world view.
The modern worldview is based on randomness and the idea that we came from a “big bang”.
Sure maybe you believe more than just a big bang, but regardless if you know it or not there are only two perspectives.
A life with meaning, a life without meaning.
Randomness implies no meaning, It suggests that life was NOT intelligently designed.
I am not a christian! I am a thinker!
Most are not aware of the secret tradition of the past which has been handed down for AGES. Our modern science is but 200 years old, we think we know so much but we don’t.
Let’s just assume science is right. Now what?
Are you trying to convince me that we are heading in a direction filled with purpose and understanding of the self?
There is more to Magick then you know, and soon, I will show the path in which one can OBSERVE this information for themselves. It is not material observation, but a mental observation.
We seem to think that our minds are some private realm, that thought has no real existence. That couldn’t be farther from the truth.