Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reality of Time Travel & Holographic Universe
Video 
https://rumble.com/vwxo0t-reality-of-tim...22-22.html

Eric Reza Dadmehr best known as Eric the Healer, Whistleblowing Public Speaker, Comedian, Shaman, Mixed Martial Arts Instructor, Renaissance Man, Inventor, Ghostbuster, Exorcist, was in the Pilot Gifted Program which turned out to be MK-Ultra, Starseed born at 11:11pm, BA Fine Arts UCLA 1986 but stayed until 1992, & Captain in Indian Deep Space Program, Scorpio, born Year of the Tiger in the element of water which is this year! I've come full circle. I am the guy who gave Jesse Ventura the FEMA Camp information on coffin liners, guillotines, and Civilian Inmate Handbooks back in 1993. Two years later he went with Alex Jones with info. in 1995. Donald J Trump time traveled from recently the last couple of years ago to find and meet me back in 1985 to talk for over an hour at the movie theater I was working at Plitt in Century City about him becoming President and how we were going to bring down the deep state cabal! Get ready to learn about the largest Sting Operation ever and greatness. Last year I retired from the Department of Public Health Food Drug and Radiation Safety where I blew the whistle!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video A Strange Holographic Projector Is Transmitting What We Think is Reality! Richard 0 688 04-05-2020, 08:09 PM
Last Post: Richard
Video Emerald Tablets Thoth and the Holographic Universe Richard 0 572 07-31-2018, 01:26 AM
Video We Live In A Multidimensional Holographic Universe Richard 0 558 07-31-2018, 01:24 AM