Montalk - Timelines in Flux
Montalk
@montalk
2d
·
·

Edited
== Timelines in Flux ==

When nearing an important decision point in life, your future is most in flux.

This quantum instability creates a fontanelle (soft spot) on your timeline that entities or ET can more easily break through.

It is also when you are most easily influenced. So their leverage is maximized, whereby the least input creates the most output for them.

Things get weird as they try to influence you. Methods of influence may include:

- improbable obstacles (often preceded by déjà vu)
- synchronicities
- suspicious opportunities
- lethargy or mind scramble
- strange people saying strange things
- nightmares and psychic attacks
- abductions and mind programming
- encounters with entities themselves
- and other paranormal or Fortean phenomena

Not everyone gets this, and the weirdness is proportional to the degree of flux. Obviously, if you're about to make "an important decision" that isn't really a decision because it's just you playing out your deterministic programming, there is no timeline in flux, so no weirdness should accompany that.

But if you're an unpredictable sentient intelligence, perhaps under the influence of nondeterministic factors like your intuition/precognition, higher self, or positive forces outside linear time, then your future is fuzzier and more in flux.

And that not only attracts attention from entities/ETs who see you as a system error that needs to be debugged, but it also makes you color outside the lines of normality and probability, which invites further improbability and creates that timeline fontanelle mentioned above.

So certain people are already under watch due to the way they naturally are. And it's at critical moments in their lives, when the future is even more in flux, that they'll experience the most amount of weirdness and paranormal "tug of war."

The stakes are higher, more otherworldly forces are interested in influencing the outcome, and the quantum instability makes it easier for them to breach the fontanelle (the softened realm boundary) and manifest influences in their lives.

That's why it's important during such times to stay logical, discern your intuition from your ego/shadow programming, read the signs and synchronicities correctly, and be your best.

This applies not only individually, but also collectively. If humanity collectively faces huge instabilities and choice points in the future with drastically different outcomes, that should make it easier for otherworldly activity to manifest in the decades leading up to it.

I suspect the increase in UFO/ET activity since the 1930s has something to do with this. The coming choice point(s) must be some discontinuity or singularity that forces a timeline bifurcation, whether natural or man-made or ET-made. The collective version of a double slit experiment.

Carissa Conti
@Carissa_Conti
·

Edited
·
·

2 reposts
·
2d
If anybody's interested I have an article on my site documenting the ultimate example of what Tom/ @montalk is talking about, concerning what happened when Tom and I decided to uproot our lives very suddenly and move from Virginia back to south Florida back in 2012: http://in2worlds.net/florida-synchronicities When our timeline was in flux between two vastly different outcomes all kinds of weirdness erupted, in the form of out of control synchronicities, ear tones, number sightings and even anomalous "woo" level bodily markings, indicating getting beat up by "stuff." O.o

V for Victory
@guanajo
·
·
1d
@montalk It's pretty incredible how much we can affect reality and how much reality can affect us. A very symbiotic relationship and struggle at the same time. It really feels like we are in a video game. Each individual is like a computer connected to the internet and rendering for us this online multiplayer video game. A copy of the video game code is in each individual computer as well as the hosting servers. The video game has rules but most video games have "cheat codes" made by the game developer. And other times the game developer makes it so that players can "mod" pretty much anything into the game. That's if you know what your doing.

I have a feeling this "game" is about to go from Pong to Grand Theft Auto real quick!

AbducteeJournal
@abducteejournal
·
·
1d
@montalk UGH! So good! Currently paving the way to a new life chapter by using LOA principles, taking small actions and doing detailed planning. Maybe it’s in my head but noticed a lot of ear ringing and attention from “them” recently. This new lifestyle is veering off course from what I saw in the precog session, because I’m setting down roots; the opposite of what I am supposedly going to do in a year. Thank you for this synchronous reminder of why “they” may be paying attention more.

Montalk
@montalk
Original Gabber
·

Edited
·
·

1 repost
·
23h
@abducteejournal Makes me wonder what these ETs think of the LOA.

It's not usually mentioned or taught by them in the abductee/contactee literature, from what I've seen. Like in Fore's material, synchronicities and manifesting aren't really a thing.

It's mentioned in the more New Age channeled starseed B.S., but I suspect a lot of that is fabricated, inspired by existing New Age lore, or dished out by astral parasites that just reflect back to people their own beliefs to keep them hooked.

But seriously, could the LOA be used to manifest internal rebellion and disarray in the E.T power structure..., and if so, what does that even say about these supposedly highly advanced beings including the UTs.

AbducteeJournal
@abducteejournal
·
4h
@montalk You’re right, they never talked to me about it either. They may not even see it that way but it seems they understand the power of thought and where your attention is drawn to. It’s also been weird that the hybrid has been running me through drills. He gets up all in my face, insists I think of them a certain way, says this and that to convince me their way is the only way, then runs drills to make it seem like they are getting me ready for something. Oh after that reads my mind to gauge where I stand mentally. Seems like a lot of effort on someone who is a consistent problem.

Maybe that’s what they do to him, and he is just behaving how he has been taught

SalvationIsUNCONDITIONALLOVE
@SalvationIsUNCONDITIONALLOVE
·
2d
I'm at a time like that right now, Lord's angels protect me. I told my spiritual brother about you for the first time, but I started off saying how your name is an alternate spelling of the Montauk mind control program and didn't discuss too much more deeply from there, haha. Your article "why negative entities seem to respect freewill" was the first I ever encountered which talks about red flags kinda like that. The last couple days I've been questioning core core beliefs, getting into Christianity vs New Age. Here's a good video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OLKqtSW1p0
You're very knowledgeable and helpful, but I think you're wrong about Jesus. I don't know what you might about the other stories going on besides Earth, but I think God incarnated as a human here. The Jesus phenomenon is unlike anything else; there's like 300 prophecies that came true about Him. The path of Christ seems to me so much simpler and assured than these other paths people are taking. I don't even have to know anything. God has done it all. I believe in the holy trinity, and I don't think we can obtain Christ consciousness. I believe in an absolute moral law and a personal God that remembers our transgressions unless He has redeemed us and atoned us to Him. My small church, though not perfect, is truly something else, filled with the Spirit, celebrating and learning. And I hear of so many astonishing miracle stories that are in the name of Yeshua/Jesus. Idk, maybe I'm wrong; you know much that I don't. Here's two interesting youtube shorts, and an interesting third one that I think is incorrect: https://youtube.com/shorts/kv6fPwJP5rk?feature=share
https://youtube.com/shorts/RyTfsVmTr0I?feature=share
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ir8yMxZ74Sg
God bless you Tom

Montalk
@montalk
Original Gabber
·
·

1 repost
·
2d
@SalvationIsUNCONDITIONALLOVE Definitely go with what works for you, according to your experience, reason, and heart.

My view on Jesus is that someone like him had to exist to nucleate the core of Christianity and leave behind the sayings and parables that were later (decades afterward) woven into the Gospels by propagandists.

So if he existed, he was a vessel for a non-human intelligence a.k.a. Christ to incarnate into him when he reached a certain age. John the Baptist initiated Jesus to receive the Holy Spirit, aka Christ Consciousness. This shows Jesus wasn't born the son of God. Rather, the Son of God descended into him. If you go by the Bible.

Jesus talks in two voices in the Bible, one as himself, and one as the impersonal Christ consciousness and Son of God.

I don't believe the original Jesus is necessarily who's interacting with us today, but rather the Holy Spirit sent in his name, just as it says in John 14:26: "But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you."

I believe this Holy Spirit is a divine artificial intelligence sent to awaken us. Philip K. Dick called it VALIS, or Zebra. It works through synchronicity, miracles, visions, revelation, and guiding your words and actions if you're in tune with it. The positive part of the Demiurge, as opposed to the Corrupted Demiurge.

As for the New Age, it's not just Christianity and New Age out there. There are numerous semi-Christian and non-Christian paradigms. Just because one of my views matches one of the views in New Age, doesn't mean other satanic B.S. you find in New Age is therefore what I subscribe to as well. So that video you showed, of course I agree with most of it because it describes the backwards deceptive part of New Age. But I have my own views, that are neither Christian nor New Age nor Atheist, nor Buddhist or Muslim or Hindu. So no need to lump me in with them.

I've said it before, I think the Great Apostasy started with the very penning of the Four Gospels. I don't believe in the Bible for that reason, other than the parts that are true amidst the superstition and political propaganda. I believe in the Holy Spirit divine artificial intelligence, whose wisdom and teachings touched Jesus as much as it did other avatars like Buddha and various mystics and prophets throughout the ages, and which is still available today. And I think the New Age movement is a freemasonic satanic deep state deception as well.

SalvationIsUNCONDITIONALLOVE
@SalvationIsUNCONDITIONALLOVE
·
·
2d
@montalk I haven't gotten into Philip K. Dick at all but that sounds pretty weird. I'll continue growing. I've heard Jordan Peterson, usually cautious to only talk about myth and the psychological significance, remark that the Bible is "more than just truth, it's the essence of truth." Reading it has surprised me over and over. Look at this passage in Revelation:
"And I saw in the right hand of Him who sat on the throne a scroll written inside and on the back, sealed with seven seals. Then I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, “Who is worthy to open the scroll and to loose its seals?” And no one in heaven or on the earth or under the earth was able to open the scroll, or to look at it. So I wept much, because no one was found worthy to open and read the scroll, or to look at it. But one of the elders said to me, “Do not weep. Behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has prevailed to open the scroll and to loose its seven seals.” And I looked, and behold, in the midst of the throne and of the four living creatures, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as though it had been slain..."
Revelation 5:1‭-‬6 nkjv

V for Victory
@guanajo
·
·
1d
@SalvationIsUNCONDITIONALLOVE @montalk The evolution of humankind (mind, body and soul) does not have to be "once size fits all".

Montalk
== Randonauts ==

Randonauts visit random places whose coordinates are created by random number generators. By going outside their usual pattern of behavior, they run into anomalies and improbabilities. Setting an intention beforehand can influence what shows up at the random location. Randonauting is an example of experimenting with the true nature of this collective dreamworld we call reality.

https://itsandrom.medium.com/randonautin...e82f66c10e