Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did you know that the 440hz tuning frequency is the most dissonant to our hearts?
By "heart" I mean the actual energy center of our bodies, not (only) the organ.

The Western world uses the standard tuning frequency of 440hz. It is used to tune instruments and it is the base frequency used in digital recording.

Did you know that 440hz is the most dissonant frequency  against the 528hz frequency  of Love, the central / core / heart frequency of the Solfeggio frequencies (sacred frequencies)?

Quote:In other words, when "A" 440Hz tuning was institutionalized, this policy created a scale dissonant to the central heart frequency expressing LOVE through remedial action. Taxing human heart energy and will function, Western populations were lulled into states of spiritual suppression and cultural degeneration generally accepted as "normal" dysfunction. This "music of the night," albeit energetically arousing to the egoic mind or head region vs. the intuitive brain heart region of the body, may be a main reason civilization stands on the brink of extinction.
Source: http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...=475183192

The 440hz is completely rooted on materialism (we have two 4s, the number of materialism). It is also very extreme (440 -> 4 + 4 -> 8 -> infinity). All of this contrasts very much with 528hz. The following is numerology, not algebra:

528 -> 5 + 2 + 8 -> 6 -> balance
440 -> 44 x 10 -> (4 x 2) x 10

5 -> energy, force
2 -> level, quantity
8 - > infinity
4 -> materialism
2 -> division, separation
10 ->  1 at a higher order, totality, completion

an "infinite level of energy" that results in balance (6)

vs

total (10) materialism (4) reinforced by separation/division (2)

----------------------------

On a sidenote, the best root frequency for music production is 432hz, as some of you may already know.  A lot of people are now tuning their instruments to 432hz.

I found this in another forum (source is unknown):

Quote:The imposed 440Hz In 1939 Nazi propaganda minister Joseph Goebbels dictated 440Hz as the standard tuning pitch. This to let people think and feel in a certain manner, and to keep them a prisoner of a certain consciousness. This in spite of that Professor Dussaut from the Paris Conservatory wrote a referendum that was signed by 23,000 French musicians who all were for the preservation of the A= 432Hz.

Freedom of choice in bringing back the frequency of the earth is what it's all about today. 432Hz quality Music on a basis tone of A=432Hz is more transparent, more marked, clearer, gives an obvious musical picture and the Overtones and undertones moves more freely and can multiply themselves more. Music based on 440Hz represents emotions and locks up the head. By lowering the pitch 440Hz - 8Hz to 432Hz, the music changes. Which first was painful to the ear changes into a beautiful, warm music whereby relaxation is natural. Overtones are decisive for the sound, this holds for instruments as well as the human voice. The piano tuned in A= 440Hz creates an artificial clarity and strengthens the high stress levels of today. The instruments on which Mozart and Verdi composed their masterpieces were in 432Hz -is the same as C=256Hz- pitched. The original Stadivarius violin was developed to resonate at 432Hz.

Valeu :)

Great info, especially the links in the article.

Hey Gus, it's been awhile since we see you around here. Thanks for posting this info. Cool

Im gonna try this tuning.

Hi. Yes, it's been a while. But I was lame. I had this website online in a free hosting server  and then all excited I  registered here (and in other forums), posted some sh*t and proceeded to advertise it. Then I disappeared. Today I know better: you must always give first  in order to receive. Though this is not the case in our world today where people must SELL themselves in order to receive.

William Wrote:Im gonna try this tuning.
Cool Will you let us know what it's like?

[user=1283]karen[/user] wrote:
Quote:
William Wrote:Im gonna try this tuning.
Cool Will you let us know what it's like?

Yes yes, i hope to do this next month, as im busy on some projects now.. I will post what i come up with after i play with the new tuning some.

:)

What. That Hz is the A note right?

If you want to listen the other Hz, just type it up on youtube. There is a bunch of meditative videos based on that frequency. I got to say it improved my sex, and I am serious. Don't know if that's a good thing.

The 528 frequency is the frequency of Love (with capital L). It's known as the MIracle (the MI note) frequency because it can miraculously repair DNA damage. It's the most important of the Solfeggio frequencies. It's the cosmic frequency of healing.