Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MC in my dream....
Octahedron Wrote:Cool ! :D MC is the new movie star, and just wait a minute ....
Good grief,that's what Swerdlow told me once.

LOL

MC wrote:
Quote:Good grief,that's what Swerdlow told me once.
Octahedron..MC sort of answered for me but I would add the  three individuals being the brain. Especially with a known programmer as the left side of the brain. 

Mercy Now Wrote:MC wrote:
Quote:Good grief,that's what Swerdlow told me once.
Octahedron..MC sort of answered for me but I would add the  three individuals being the brain. Especially with a known programmer as the left side of the brain. 

Good, I understand that, thank you, but in this dream the left side was the small power.

I myself was very powerful with the help of MC.

Maybe MC did represent also the Reptilian Brain in me ...., oh oh. 

Noooooooo

DreamTime, how do you see MC? What is the first thing you think of when you think of MC? People in dreams can represent our aspects, for example, strength, weakness, courage, beauty, evil, etc. If you for example think of MC as a friend, then he could represent the part of you that tells you what is good for you.

I'm not sure, Veronica. I didn't write it down and I forgot most of it. But in the dream, MC was someone I knew...maybe a friend, but definitely an acquaintance and a protector of the children.

veronica Wrote:DreamTime, how do you see MC? What is the first thing you think of when you think of MC? People in dreams can represent our aspects, for example, strength, weakness, courage, beauty, evil, etc. If you for example think of MC as a friend, then he could represent the part of you that tells you what is good for you.

Veronica,

Interesting what you have written, and even if it does not have any meaning to DT’s dream, you words have meaning for me right now, I love how life works in synchronicity, thanks.  

Cheers Astrojewels! :)

This is funny, I had a dream last night with MC :D

I think it is bizarre that you are all dreaming of MC, there is a pattern in that for sure, so taking your own advice veronica, what did MC represent in your dream?

MC, are you dreaming of anyone on the forum, or have your dreams changed?