Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MC in my dream....
Oh,oh

I don't remember most of my dreams nor what happens at night.The very little that "comes back to me" when I awake,
sometimes,is usually important and is some sort of message which I am able to decipher,but I don't recall anyone that I know in the very little that I do remember.

Astrojewels Wrote:I think it is bizarre that you are all dreaming of MC, there is a pattern in that for sure, so taking your own advice veronica, what did MC represent in your dream?
MC is a strong figure, I believe other then possibility that there could be some rituals going on while sleeping, he quite easily becomes an archetype in other people dreams. He could represent an aspect of teacher/guide/inerself/strength etc., whatever quality people see in himself.

The dream that I had was is quite puzzling, it is hard to me to decipher it. MC has a lot of meanings in my dreams, but in this one, i think he represented an act of action, aspect of myself that needs to stop being passive. In this dream me and another forum member who has could be an aspect of being passive, waited for MC to come. When he arrives, he is different then I thought. He arrives on sport bike. It means that how I see myself being active in a certain part of my life is probably not how is going to happen. Something like that.

Veronica, Interesting. MC arrived on a bike.

Symbolically speaking how would you describe the difference between a bike and a car?

Weird the number of people that are dreaming of MC.

Generally, I am not sure. Both are transport vehicles. Vehicles could represent how you develop in your life, slow or fast, easy or with difficulties. However this was a sports bike, and in my dream I consider it very appropriate to be used by a person like MC, he is hyperactive, so he wasn't coming by ordinary bike.

Mercy Now Wrote:Weird the number of people that are dreaming of MC.
True, nice to know it isn't just me! The weirdest thing happened a year or so ago, before my dream - I actually woke to see MC's avatar pic from this forum standing full-size at the end of my bed! In my half-asleep state I didn't know what to do, and for some reason I mentally blasted the Fields of the Nephilim tune called Moon Child at him and he seemed satisfied & left! Now that was weird (here is the tune for the curious - I like this band cos the singer/songwriter was raised a Jehovah's Witness like me!)

:shock: Oh now that's just  wrong.

I had once a dream with MC avatar too :D

MC's avatar is from Dungeons and Dragons. It's the Morpher I believe.. If you participate in that game you might dream of that avatar and others.

Sometimes,(actually for a long time now) I feel like this forum is being played as a game.

What, MN? You think we are playing you?

NO No DT. That's not what I meant.  I meant it seems as though some people play the forum and people on it like a game.